Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did any friend leave and need a ride on that date? When did Amy leave, wasn't it around that time?

Also, if it is a "dumping area" please note the road is one way! If she was "pinged" she may not have placed or answered a call during the dumping, but while leaving - making the rightside area more likely as she drove around and out of the airport (IMO) NOT the leftside.

IMO ONLY!!!

Way too early for Amy's trip to Puerto Rico. Amy left on JULY 8th or 9th and returned on July 15th.

NOTE........from the article it states that this is an area that Casey was not known to visit.

Casey had lived in Orlando almost all her life. Even though she was not known to visit this area, she probably knew of it. Also, if it's an area that's remote and doesn't get much daytime traffic and has very little lighting at night, this may be an area Casey knew of because it sounds like the type of location teenagers would hang out at for underage drinking, etc.

Don't know if they want public search support, but I would bet that there would be an outpouring of aid in the Orlando area to help find this child, if indeed the search arrow is narrowed down to the airport area.

without a doubt!

so she's out near the airport on the same day she borrows the shovel...oh boy.

wow...hadn't even tied those 2 together. Could she have driven there, picked out a spot, dug a hole and driven back in 1 hr? The neighbor said she borrowed it for about 1 hr. Then again, did the neighbor say she left after she borrowed it? I got the feeling she was at the house, with her car backed into the garage. Otherwise, if she left, she certainly didn't borrow it to dig up bamboo! Hmmm...

so she's out near the airport on the same day she borrows the shovel...oh boy.

Which leads directly to what did she back up to the garage for the following day? Unless that info turns out to be false and it is the same day which makes more sense. And if she went to the woods, dumped the body on 17th and the car still reeked on July 15th, she must have left the her in the trunk overnight??????

If Caylee was in the trunk from the 16th to the 17th, then there would be no way it wouldn't smell on the 24th when George got the gas cans out. Something doesn't make sense.

wow...hadn't even tied those 2 together. Could she have driven there, picked out a spot, dug a hole and driven back in 1 hr? The neighbor said she borrowed it for about 1 hr. Then again, did the neighbor say she left after she borrowed it? I got the feeling she was at the house, with her car backed into the garage. Otherwise, if she left, she certainly didn't borrow it to dig up bamboo! Hmmm...

well, what if how the child died makes a difference. Lets say there was evidence on her clothing, a towel, a blanket etc.......could she have gone out to this area and dug a whole to bury this stuff?

Two things, possibly this was where she put Caylee first. And second, I don't mean to be so graphic....but the smell might not have come from the "Whole body"being there...but from what might have been comming out of the body.

If Caylee was in the trunk from the 16th to the 17th, then there would be no way it wouldn't smell on the 24th when George got the gas cans out. Something doesn't make sense.

With the heat in Florida and the car not garaged it's very possible. Plus the body loses fluids very quickly postmortem.

Which leads directly to what did she back up to the garage for the following day? Unless that info turns out to be false and it is the same day which makes more sense. And if she went to the woods, dumped the body on 17th and the car still reeked on July 15th, she must have left the her in the trunk overnight??????

What day was she backed up - the 17th or 18th? I forgot there was some confusion about that. We may never know with 100% certainty. I guess the main thing is - all of these things took place within 2-3 days and immediately around the time Caylee was last seen. :eek:

Here is where the psychics can show a little worth: they claim to have cadaver dogs down there with them... instead of "blind driving" I say get over to the woods and use those dogs for what they were trained to do (if they really are cadaver dogs).

My thoughts exactly. Gale St. John and her dogs have been kind enough to volunteer their time to search for Caylee. What are Cindy and George doing?

Dear Lord, that might be close to the truth. I wondered how long she would have had to be in the trunk for the smell to be that strong.

I'd like to hear her explanation for being at this location...

The neighbor went in to shower. The car backed up to the garage has now been said to have happened on the 18th.

well, what if how the child died makes a difference. Lets say there was evidence on her clothing, a towel, a blanket etc.......could she have gone out to this area and dug a whole to bury this stuff?

To save her :behind: I think she could. Or she could have used the gas to burn the blanket, towel.

Sounds like they may need to search near the airport. It would have been nice if this info had come out a few weeks ago, chances of finding the body keep going down the longer you wait.

It looks gator infested, doesn't it? That's scary looking. It doesn't appear to me that she'd put her in the woods with all the water there. I dunno.. but it sure makes my heart hurt. We're getting closer to the truth.

That's how i see it. It's all coming together. The timeline, cell phone evidence, now air evidence from the body farm, as well as DNA evidence.
This group of LE has done quite an excellent job! Kudos!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back