Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Caylee was in the trunk from the 16th to the 17th, then there would be no way it wouldn't smell on the 24th when George got the gas cans out. Something doesn't make sense.

In 80 degree heat the decomposition would be well underway at that point. The roommate said she had her car the whole time (he left at the end of June), how did she drive around in it?

it's also possible she drove out there to leave the body and she just couldn't go thru with it, so Caylee was left in the trunk for awhile longer?

wow...hadn't even tied those 2 together. Could she have driven there, picked out a spot, dug a hole and driven back in 1 hr? The neighbor said she borrowed it for about 1 hr. Then again, did the neighbor say she left after she borrowed it? I got the feeling she was at the house, with her car backed into the garage. Otherwise, if she left, she certainly didn't borrow it to dig up bamboo! Hmmm...

Perhaps she used the shovel just to dig Caylee out of the backyard--that could take under an hour. She then placed her in the trunk and brought her to the area near the airport. If Caylee had been in the ground for a few days, she definitely would've left her scent in the ground at the house, as well as in the trunk.

If she didn't keep the shovel long enough to have travelled to the airport area and back, then she likely dumped her in water instead of digging a hole and burrying her--just hypothesizing.

The neighbor went in to shower. The car backed up to the garage has now been said to have happened on the 18th.

I can't help but to think she backed the car in to try and scrub it down. I'm reminded of what was found in the trunk..

"Some" dirt...
I never took this to mean the entire trunk was filled with dirt, just a small clump or so.

"A stain"...
This appeared to me that something had been cleaned up.

I'm not thinking she was hosing the trunk down, but using something to try and clean up a spill, so to speak.

What if Casey was still at the house on the 24th after George went to work,and Casey was still getting some things,and then she had access to the shovel in the garage to remove Caylee on the 24th and then she disposed of Caylee between the 25th-27th when she ditched the car.

Would a body decompose enough from the 16th to the 17th to leave the lingering smell that was obviously so strong on July 15th?
I think I will discount Cindy's story that she heard Casey and Caylee through the door on the 16th, and George's story of having seen Casey and Caylee both on thr afternoon of the 16th with their backapcks on at 12:50 PM. Also, would Casey have even had a backpack on with dress slacks and top?
So, if anything happened within the first few days since the 15th, I am of the opinion it was on the 15th, then the decomposing smell would be bad by the 17th.
Maybe Casey got really mad and had the argument with Cindy right after she and Caylee got back from the nursing home. Then Casey might have grabbed Caylee and left.

I can't help but to think she backed the car in to try and scrub it down. I'm reminded of what was found in the trunk..

"Some" dirt...
I never took this to mean the entire trunk was filled with dirt, just a small clump or so.

"A stain"...
This appeared to me that something had been cleaned up.

I'm not thinking she was hosing the trunk down, but using something to try and clean up a spill, so to speak.

Which would explain the smell of cleaning products Cindy mentioned along with the "pizza" smell.

You guys it's no surprise why she was at the airport. She was driving around looking for zg's car to see if she had skipped town with Caylee! Thats how casey knows "she's close." Haha just predicting the future here don't mind me.

What if Casey was still at the house on the 24th after George went to work,and Casey was still getting some things,and then she had access to the shovel in the garage to remove Caylee on the 24th and then she disposed of Caylee between the 25th-27th when she ditched the car.

What you wrote is part of my theory (timeline) except I don't have the shovel in on the 24th and George was available. What happened on the 24th set up the scene for the car to be left on the 27th.

As much as I believe she is dead I always have a glimmer of hope that she is still alive. If she is not alive though it is possible they could find her remains in this area!! Either way finding Caylee, whther dead or alive, is the most important thing!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Woods and water are the perfect place to hide a body and the one place no one reported Casey Anthony ever visited until now. Channel 9 uncovered what could be a major break in the Caylee Anthony case.

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Casey did one of three things. She dumped Caylee's body in one of the wooded areas, in the pond, or she sent Caylee on a trip.

Casey could beat the system according to www.wftv.com:

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

Casey did one of three things. She dumped Caylee's body in one of the wooded areas, in the pond, or she sent Caylee on a trip.

There would be surveillance of Caylee at the airport and a log of flights/passengers for that day, which I am sure they have already checked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back