Make Immediate Donations To Texas Equusearch For Search In Florida/New Caylee Website

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wish I could be there, but the Paypal link sure made it easier to get the donation right to them. Bless you all !

I just made a donation. I live in Florida but about 2 hours from Orlando. I wish I could go and search for her, but I cannot get off of work!

My Prayers go out to TES & all of the volunteers.

Thanks for setting this stuff up guys. Just made my donation! Wish it could have been more, but every little bit helps. Wish I could go search but making the donation is my small way of helping. I hope that anyone in the area that can go search does, just to prove to Tim and his group that we do believe in him and appreciate his dedication even if some others don't. Keep up the good work!

Just made my donation.

I have felt so sad these weeks following the case, feeling I can't do anything to help. This is an excellent way for everyone who is far away to do something to help find this beautiful baby...

Just read where LE has donated $5,000 plus addional resources. Figure if they can come up with more I can too.

I am doing a donation right now!!!

This pretty much says it all about TES and Tim (thought this would encourage you on this thread):

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Thanks for making this possible. I wanted so badly to help search for Caylee; now I can, thanks to you guys.

I just sent a small donation to help find Caylee. I know it wasn't much but hopefully it can help with all the other donations.

I was MORE than happy to do the website, anything to help find Caylee, and to help Tim and TES.

Thanks for helping to spread the word. I can tell it's getting some hits this morning. You guys are fantabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. remember that Tim is walking a fine line, so when news is posted there, unless it is stated in BIG BOLD LETTERS THAT IT IS AN URGENT, URGENT, URGENT CREDIBLE TIP, if you have a question, pm me.

You are such a sweetheart to do this. I just went over and there's been over a thousand hits so far! WOW! I was wondering if you had thought about putting up the paypal address over there? With so many people viewing it, it might not be a bad idea.

Thanks for this. Now I feel like I have accually helped lol. Since this whole circus started I have always felt like there was nothing I could do to help.

You are such a sweetheart to do this. I just went over and there's been over a thousand hits so far! WOW! I was wondering if you had thought about putting up the paypal address over there? With so many people viewing it, it might not be a bad idea.

Thanks so much :blowkiss: - I was just so happy to find something constructive to do for this marvelous organization !!

Actually - the hit counters were wrong, and there have been over 4000 hits !!! :woohoo:Just looked at the management reports !! So, I took the hit counters off for now!

I've been working on the paypal link, and haven't been able to get it to send over the data to paypal (the texasequusearch e-mail address). Thought if I could stay awake long enough tonight, I'd try it again in the wee hours of the morning. Thanks again !!

Re: Pay Pal....I used them for YEARS and told my Mother to sign up for it because it was SO SAFE. Well, I ended up sticking my foot in my mouth with that comment because my account was hacked to the tune of $764.00. I went through he!! to get my money back so I would 100% advise against it. If you happen to have an extra checking acct that you don't use often or keep much in, then I would sign that one up through pay pal. I opened up a 3rd acct and will only transfer funds when I need to. I am so furious with Pay Pal and I USED TO BE a huge supporter.

Re: Pay Pal....I used them for YEARS and told my Mother to sign up for it because it was SO SAFE. Well, I ended up sticking my foot in my mouth with that comment because my account was hacked to the tune of $764.00. I went through he!! to get my money back so I would 100% advise against it. If you happen to have an extra checking acct that you don't use often or keep much in, then I would sign that one up through pay pal. I opened up a 3rd acct and will only transfer funds when I need to. I am so furious with Pay Pal and I USED TO BE a huge supporter.

Please note: THIS HAPPENS BUT it is a VERY RARE OCCURRENCE...I have used paypal for my business for 10 years and NEVER had this happen....not discounting what happened to you as I do not know the circumstances but there is protection in place from this happening.

I don't want this post to hinder folks from donating

VERY VERY RARE occurance.

This is truly a very rare occurance! I've also used them for years (hundreds of transactions) without a problem..Please everyone go back and donate again. I did yesterday but am going back today for another donation because for TM to stay it will take alot more money. That $5000. from the police will be gone really quickly.

Just made a donation, it feels good to help a super organization!

I bet we could match the LE donation, even with small WS donations, just to respond to the unfair negative comments we heard today.

Note: You do not need a paypal account to sent money thru paypal, anyone that has an email account can send money and can pay with either a credit card or from your bank account.

I put my donation in today! Tim needs to know we appreciate all his efforts.

Isn't there a way to use PayPal without setting up an account? I have no need for one and would rather not set one up for just one transaction. I am certain I have sent donations before just by having the donation email and without having to have an account.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back