Make Immediate Donations To Texas Equusearch For Search In Florida/New Caylee Website

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Note: You do not need a paypal account to sent money thru paypal, anyone that has an email account can send money and can pay with either a credit card or from your bank account.

Just saw your post. I tried and it said I had to set up an account. Perhaps they have changed things?? I am certain I have sent previous donations just as you say and it wasn't that long ago.

Just saw your post. I tried and it said I had to set up an account. Perhaps they have changed things?? I am certain I have sent previous donations just as you say and it wasn't that long ago.

I do have a paypay account but know I did a donation just a couple of months ago without ever having to go into my account. I did however used my account yesterday when I did a donation to TES.

Please EVERYONE do not let the fear of your PayPal account being hacked be an obstruction for donating!

I just now made a donation thru my PayPal account!

I have used PayPal for years and never had a problem. Tim and TES need our support and it will be a loud shout out to Cindy A. as to what the public actually believes!!

This is truly a very rare occurance! I've also used them for years (hundreds of transactions) without a problem..Please everyone go back and donate again. I did yesterday but am going back today for another donation because for TM to stay it will take alot more money. That $5000. from the police will be gone really quickly.
I agree that the PayPal hacking is VERY, VERY rare. No more likely than having the money stolen from your checking account by someone stealing your routing numbers. Nothing is 100% safe. PayPal is as close as it gets and they do have security measures in place in addition to methods to help you in the event of an unlikely situation like the one mentioned above.

I'm as paranoid as you can get regarding internet transactions and I use PayPal all the time.

I just sent my donation in! I've felt sooooo helpless & wanted to help in some way. My thoughts & prayers will be with the searchers, good luck in finding little Caylee!!!

Thanks for all your hard work TES & Tim Miller it is a true honor to be able to help you & your wonderful organization! We here at WS are so happy you went to Florida!!!! Thank you.......
(Cheko1) Kathy

I donated this afternoon and went grocery shopping, on the way home I saw a garage sale I stopped at. They had an obviously amature painting of a horse, but it wasn't half bad either. I saw it as symbolic (sp) of today's events. I bought it and found out the sale was for an estate of a family member. She had painted the painting and I could tell it pained them to give it up. I explained why I was buying the painting and it gave them great joy.

Now if I can part with the painting I might wrap it up and send it to Tim...maybe. lol.

Thank you for setting this up and making the info available here at WS :blowkiss:

I am bumping this up--I know everybody is focused on Casey being released. Nothing has changed-we still need to find Caylee. The best thing to do to counter all the attention the Anthony's want is to redirect it to what we want. We want to find Caylee.

I emailed all the news stations asking them to update on their websites and on the air that TES has relocated the command center to coordinate with the Orange County Sheriff's search command center. The new address is: 6317 TPC Blvd., Orlando, FL. It is located on the corner of TCP Blvd. and McCoy Road.

Here is a list of the local stations. The more volunteers the better.

http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Us?pageId=5.11

desk@wkmg.com

tellthegm@cfnews13.com

gmeans@cfnews13.com

schavarie@cfnews13.com

Please get the word out to get more volunteers--the more we have, the louder Caylee's voice is. Please take 5 minutes and demand that the media gets the word out about volunteers and the new location of the command center. The only way to resolve this is to find Caylee. She deserves it.

Help help help!

A friend of ours is trying to donate tactical and bug proof clothing to the searchers. If we get an address or contact to ship it to BEFORE 2PM Today he can overnight it so it will be there tomorrow.
I've already sent email to TES and spoke with someone who was going to send the information to Tim but we haven't heard back yet. (We know they're really busy).
Do you know an address where we can send this stuff? We're in PA and would be searching if we could!

This is the actual address of the Command Center at the industrial park.

6317 TPC Blvd., Orlando, FL 32822

You could probably address it to Texas Equusearch Command Center

Geez where are my manners???

1.gif

Leonard, instead of putting out $50,000.00 for someone to tell where Caylee is, which we know is not going to happen.

Please dontate that $50,000.00 to TES so Mr. Miller can stay here longer!

Just as a follow up...Medalist got the shipment out and it's scheduled to arrive in Orlando tomorrow. They're donating some bugwear shirts, gloves, hoods, & etc to help with the bug situation.
I spoke to Melissa with TES and we worked out with the hotel that we can send the shipment to the Fairview Inn Hotel because they have a valid mailing address.

I just want to note that Melissa was so kind, endearing and INCREDIBLY grateful. I love these people.
God Bless them!

Also, special thanks to Gigi who came up with a great idea about calling the sherrifs office to ok the shipment. I spoke to Catherine there who was also helpful and she gave me numbers that lead to my call with Melissa.

I love WS!!:blowkiss:

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Just as a follow up...Medalist got the shipment out and it's scheduled to arrive in Orlando tomorrow. They're donating some bugwear shirts, gloves, hoods, & etc to help with the bug situation.
I spoke to Melissa with TES and we worked out with the hotel that we can send the shipment to the Fairview Inn Hotel because they have a valid mailing address.

I just want to note that Melissa was so kind, endearing and INCREDIBLY grateful. I love these people.
God Bless them!

Also, special thanks to Gigi who came up with a great idea about calling the sherrifs office to ok the shipment. I spoke to Catherine there who was also helpful and she gave me numbers that lead to my call with Melissa.

I love WS!!:blowkiss:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Way to go !!! I just love WS too !! How proud I am be a member here !

Hope it is ok.......to post this. Didn't know where to put it...........

One last post from Scared Monkey poster nikkibnurse, a poem she wrote and is sending to Tim Miller...

« Reply #700 on: Today at 10:30:19 PM »

Quote from: nikkibnurse on Today at 10:26:11 PM
Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

http://.net/index.php...

OMG...I was about to cry.That just gave me goosebumps like crazy.I bet if that poem was read to Casey, then her reaction might be able to tell us something.

Hope it is ok.......to post this. Didn't know where to put it...........

One last post from Scared Monkey poster nikkibnurse, a poem she wrote and is sending to Tim Miller...

« Reply #700 on: Today at 10:30:19 PM »

Quote from: nikkibnurse on Today at 10:26:11 PM
Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

http://.net/index.php...

WOW! Thanks for sharing.

Members online