Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this proposed scenario ? http://jeffwise.net/the-spoof-part-1-why-a-speculative-scenario/

Long read, but worth it! (it's in 6 parts)

I didn't read every word, but I don't think Jeff mentions Organized Crime and the Odessa Mafia, but anyone that's interested can Google it. In the US there is "Little Odessa" in Brighton Beach... but they have spread out to California, first in Southern California, but then in San Francisco (guess where those guys lawyer was)

I guess I didn't word my post too well. I was so shocked that CNN would actually come out and name North Korea as the country the hackers were working under. When they talked about the possibility that the hackers could have the capability of hacking into almost anything, I (me) immediately thought that maybe they (North Korea) could have hacked into the airplane instruments and I went to posting. I guess I confused the issue by bringing up the old theories of North Korea's missiles because I did not mean that I thought they shut the plane down, but rather that in the discussions we were having way back then, North Korea was talked about as being a possible reason the plane went down.

I was replying to what you said about missals & should have bolded that part.

Breaking news awhile ago was that hackers from North Korea may be responsible for the cyber attack on Sony and the implications could be huge. More info is supposed to be released by the US government tomorrow.

We had discussions a long ago about North Korea and their test missiles possibly taking down MAH370 and also the possibilities of what could happen if someone were able to hack into the airline system and control the instruments on the plane. What if North Korea could hack into the plane?
I do not think the plane was shot down because there have been no remains found. Look at MH17 & how far apart all of the wreckage is.

Map of a Tragedy: How MH17 Came Apart Over Ukraine

Yet another conspiracy theory involving the Maldives and Diego Rivera, voiced by a former French "airline CEO" and author. According to the theory, MH370 had been hijacked with the intention of doing a 9-11 on the major U.S. base at Diego Rivera; the U.S. detected the plane, shot it down, and covered up the action. I haven't examined the source, but the author would still need to explain the satellite data, which is inconsistent with being anywhere near Diego Rivera. Also, as a U.S. citizen, I have great difficulty believing that a cover-up would have succeeded, due to our "scorched earth" political partisanship and the use of "leaks" to the press for partisan purposes... Republicans would have claimed that Obama ordered the attack and deserves to be impeached for this, Democrats would have charged that the event attests to lingering Defense Department dysfunction left over from the George W. Bush era, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

Yet another conspiracy theory involving the Maldives and Diego Rivera, voiced by a former French "airline CEO" and author. According to the theory, MH370 had been hijacked with the intention of doing a 9-11 on the major U.S. base at Diego Rivera; the U.S. detected the plane, shot it down, and covered up the action. I haven't examined the source, but the author would still need to explain the satellite data, which is inconsistent with being anywhere near Diego Rivera. Also, as a U.S. citizen, I have great difficulty believing that a cover-up would have succeeded, due to our "scorched earth" political partisanship and the use of "leaks" to the press for partisan purposes... Republicans would have claimed that Obama ordered the attack and deserves to be impeached for this, Democrats would have charged that the event attests to lingering Defense Department dysfunction left over from the George W. Bush era, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

Isnt that the same story just published in that paper?

The theory of the US shooting down the plane is a possibility I haven't ruled out. When that plane went dark between the Malay/Vietnamese airspace, it became rogue. With all our surveillance, would we really not be aware? And our silence about our radar data was deafening!

Im not usually a conspiracy theory kind of person, but it could be that we shot it down but aren't going to admit it to anyone the world.

I have a hard time believing this incident is a conspiracy/cover up.
It just doesn't make sense to me that the US government (or any government) would cover up the shooting down of the plane.
Not to mention, the satellite data doesn't match up with the plane being near or around Diego Garcia (the article says Rivera, but that's a typo...).

I really should have my second cup of coffee before posting. It's Diego Garcia. :blushing:

I really should have my second cup of coffee before posting. It's Diego Garcia. :blushing:

It's all good. :p
At first, I thought this was a new area, so I Googled it and all that came up was some person.
So then I figured it must have been a typo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirAsia

Headquarters:
Kuala Lumpur International Airport Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia

I am not one for conspiracy theories, I try and look for reasons of coincidence first. However, there have been wayyyyyyy too many aviation incidents from this area of the world. Three, to be exact.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ap/international/missing-flight-is-3rd-malaysia-linked-incident/njbwd/

The only coincidence so far, that I have seen and know of, is that Malaysian planes been involved with all three events. When is the last time we have heard of the same country/region having this many planes go down, or go missing, within a year?

No matter what I feel or think, nothing could be worse than being a friend or family member to those people on board this plane. Prayers that they receive answers as soon as the sun breaks tomorrow.

O/T: you'd think with all these plane incidences, I would be afraid to ever fly again.
But nope! I am flying to California in April.
Of course, these incidences will be in the back of my mind the whole flight....

The AirAsia plane going missing has made me wonder about 1 possibility for the MH370 that I wonder about.

If the MH370 flight ran out of fuel at crusing altitude and did a perfect nose dive, could it be possible to enter the water so perfectly that a plane would not break up? Like could it do like a good high-diver person and enter the water so perfectly vertical that it cut right through the water and sunk without breaking apart like most of us think it should have?

It seems unlikely but began to wonder about this as a possible reason why there has never been any debri field found for MH370. You know how like in the Olympics when they give a diver a perfect 10 and they enter the water so perfectly that there is little splash. Just wondering if a plane could accomplish something like that.

FYI, CNN will air a special about MH370 at 9:00 PM eastern (47 minutes after this post) and again at Midnight (3:47 after this post).

The AirAsia plane going missing has made me wonder about 1 possibility for the MH370 that I wonder about.

If the MH370 flight ran out of fuel at crusing altitude and did a perfect nose dive, could it be possible to enter the water so perfectly that a plane would not break up? Like could it do like a good high-diver person and enter the water so perfectly vertical that it cut right through the water and sunk without breaking apart like most of us think it should have?

It seems unlikely but began to wonder about this as a possible reason why there has never been any debri field found for MH370. You know how like in the Olympics when they give a diver a perfect 10 and they enter the water so perfectly that there is little splash. Just wondering if a plane could accomplish something like that.

From all the plane crash data I have read I think it would be very unlikely for the plane not to break up to some extent the force of hitting the water would be tremendous.

The plane would break up on impact. Even at just free fall speeds, hitting water is like hitting concrete. I think the only possibility the plane didn't break up would be if they landed successfully on the waters surface and then the plane sank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still wonder if there was a debris field that was some how missed. I have no idea if the plane running out of fuel would start descending, gliding; until it hit the water. We may get the answer if the plane is ever found in our life time. I pray they do find it.

I assume with AirAsia breaking up that they weren't able to get the plane under control to send out a distress signal nor to prepare the plane as a floatation device according to an article I read on CNN -
The Airbus A320 is equipped with a ditching switch, Diehl said, that essentially turns the plane's fuselage into a boat.

"If they got the aircraft down on the water safely," he said, "it should be floating."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member