Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the saying may hold true when an aircraft turns off its transponders and civilian radar can no longer see the aircraft but not sure if that holds true for military radar defense?
Malaysia military radar did track MH370 even after it became invisible to air traffic controllers.

Can we theorize that this flight flew without being detected by any nations military radar defense? none at all?
OR
That once nations with radar detection in the area began to look at the radar data something was detected but because of national security of each country it is classified information and not shared with the public????

BBM.
That's my thought, too.
Military radar info wasn't released to the public because it's considered classified info.
Hopefully, the Malaysian government was able to get that info.

I believe the saying may hold true when an aircraft turns off its transponders and civilian radar can no longer see the aircraft but not sure if that holds true for military radar defense?
Malaysia military radar did track MH370 even after it became invisible to air traffic controllers.

Can we theorize that this flight flew without being detected by any nations military radar defense? none at all?
OR
That once nations with radar detection in the area began to look at the radar data something was detected but because of national security of each country it is classified information and not shared with the public????

Or maybe they were asleep at the wheel (radar) and didn't want to admit it.
Is what is seen on the radar recorded and saved for later viewing?

http://www.businessinsider.com/malaysian-government-mh370-theory-2015-8 AUGUST 12,2015

Malaysia just published a new theory about how the missing Flight MH370 fell into the ocean

Satellite expert Zaaim Redha Abdul Rahman, who helped the UK satellite firm Inmarsat analyze data shortly after the plane went missing in March last year, said the plane probably made a soft landing on the water, floated for a while on the surface, and then sank mostly in one piece.

This is consistent with what other experts have said about the likely fate of the plane after new evidence emerged last month.

Former US National Transportation Safety Board investigator Greg Feith told Bloomberg that since the piece was not "crushed," experts could "deduce it was either a low-energy crash or a low-energy intentional ditching."

http://news.yahoo.com/mh370-families-reject-malaysias-conclusion-plane-debris-042415115.html AUGUST 12,2015

MH370 families reject Malaysia's conclusion on plane debris

An MH370 families organisation said Wednesday it would not accept the Malaysian government's declaration that wreckage found on an Indian Ocean island came from the ill-fated flight until more analysis is completed, and called for an impartial investigation.
The statement by Voice 370, an international next-of-kin group, adds to doubts over the debris that have been expressed already by a number of individual family members.

"Needless to say, most families have refused to accept the Malaysian verdict, and are awaiting a more definite and conclusive analysis," the group said.

I think the problem is the conspiracy theories; they may feel someone threw the part in the ocean vs it came off the plane when it went down.

I still feel that a debris field was missed; and I hope no one was alive in the water after it came down

I think the problem is the conspiracy theories; they may feel someone threw the part in the ocean vs it came off the plane when it went down.

I still feel that a debris field was missed; and I hope no one was alive in the water after it came down

Well, we'll find that out IF they ever find the passengers. Would be awful to find that any drowned, or, even worse, managed to stay afloat somehow but died of dehydration / starvation.

IMO, the piece wasn't thrown into the water.
It floated from the original debris field...wherever that may be!

BBM. That would be bizarre... but then I've got a conspiracy theorist for a BIL, and that's something he'd probably come up with.:crazy::rolleyes:

That was my first thought. Or maybe that part ripped off another plane that did not crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my first thought. Or maybe that part ripped off another plane that did not crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a pretty important part to rip off and not crash. I'd think it ripping off alone would cause a plane to crash, it controls the wings.

I think Australia have said they don't think it's from the plane. Saw the headline somewhere but can't remember where!

perhaps this, below, was the headline you saw..that the debris found in Maldives is not from MH370

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-14/maldives-debris-not-from-mh370-malaysia-says/6699394

MH370: Debris found in Maldives not from missing flight, Malaysia's transport minister says

Transport minister Liow Tiong Lai said his team had examined the Maldives debris and found no connection.

"They are not related to MH370 and not even plane material," he told The Star newspaper.

Mr Liow said the investigators would continue to examine any further unidentified flotsam found on the Maldives for links to the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777, which disappeared in March last year.

I guess I didn't clarify in my previous post that the two objects photographed at the bottom of the ocean was not linked to MH370 according to link I just posted.

If the plane made a soft landing and then sank into the ocean, would it break apart due to the water pressure down that deep?

Or, would the cameras see the whole plane for the most part lying on the ocean floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3