Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously? I didn't know that. You mean they were wearing the same pants and shoes or you think the picture was doctored?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Only heard this once but I thought it was really interesting re Shoe bomb?.

That someone had a shoe bomb TO OPEN THE COCKPUT DOOR but I have never heard that thought again makes sense and answers questions and includes my professor and passport kids works for me and explains much! Just IMO!

Nymeria---thanks for the kind words. I didn't know that once I entered into an "expert associate" status with the news media, that I wouldn't be allowed to fraternize with the unwashed bloggers. Little do they know that I am just a cowboy with a bad attitude.............so I'm sure I'll be back in here with you sleuthers before you know it. Fox news just got hold of me too---------I hope I get to be on Megyn Kelly's show as well. My girlfriend is jealous of her for just about every reason you can imagine. Just watch for the guy wearing the cowboy hat and telling all the "experts" how dumb they are.

You guys be cool....Steelman

????

So if a shoe bomber knows he is going to use his shoe to either blow something up or threaten someone, do you pack and extra shoe or go one foot bare???

So if a shoe bomber knows he is going to use his shoe to either blow something up or threaten someone, do you pack and extra shoe or go one foot bare???

just put a bomb in one of your shoes!!

Does anyone know what Boeing report the general on FOX was talking about?

He said "Boeing report" on something-something, which states they think the plane is in Pakistan??

AC just said that there hasn't been any chatter in the terrorism community so experts think that it's not terrorism related.

seriously? I didn't know that. You mean they were wearing the same pants and shoes or you think the picture was doctored?

Doctored. We have the image in one of these threads...

Shoe bomb? Wonder of that's why the two kids with the fake passports had the same legs in the photos that were released??

What would be gained by not showing the one guy's legs? It's not as if the shoe would actually look like a bomb.

If you are, take your meds as ordered!!!!

Does it not make you sad to think this plane and all of the crew and passengers might be on the bottom of the ocean? I just don't see how the plane couldn't break apart on impact and there would be some type of debris. Am I delusional?

Missed it would you tell us some highlights!! PLS

OMG he basically said sources have told him it landed in Pakistan.

He thinks the US and Pakistan both must know about this. (US b/c it has a lot of intelligence in the area....something about "sensors"), Pakistan b/c I'm assuming b/c they would have seen something on military radar, plus intelligence.

He thinks the US, Israel, etc.. know more than they are telling.

He thinks US does not want to say anything now b/c they don't want to embarass nations they're working with --- I guess he means Pakistan?

He says if Pakistan doesn't say something soon, they'll be complicit in it.

:scared::scared:

It might have been simpler than that. Get a hottie to flirt with the co-pilot and let him invite her into the cockpit or have her ask if she could come in.

Well, this "hottie" would of have to been a passenger?

I don't think Capt. Shah would of allowed a girl into the cockpit. JMO.

Re: the simplistic theory that is all over here and the internet...

My father told me about a plane that crashed where the conductive material I think it was in the roof of the cockpit had caught fire. It took the investiagators a very long time to find out what caused the accident as this stuff was supposed to be fireproof, until one investigator decided to light it up and poof it started to slowly burn....and this had been tested!!!

and the same time of thing happened as what did here, the communications went out etc....but I think it crashed not long after

However Derryn Hunch has put on here over and over why that theory does not add up, and someone else on MSM has said that the autopilot would not function.

While this theory sounds really good to me as well, how could a play fly for about another 7 hours still giving off data....I just cant see it being possible...

If i remember right it took like 4 years and was like 30 million dollar investigation it was big crash

What would be gained by not showing the one guy's legs? It's not as if the shoe would actually look like a bomb.

It's just :censored: weird.

It only takes one guy to open the door and let someone in. JMO

I am inclined to agree.
I think if Captain Shah had a habit of this we would have heard it by now. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025