Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada doesn't have anything to add to this conversation. I checked, and while there are a couple of landing strips that, ideally, 370 could have reached and in which it could have escaped some radar, the strips are very, very short, gravel, unlit at night, and, basically, impossible. (Oh, and then the (let's assume) terrorists would be quickly overtaken by the crack-shot Inuit hunters who live there.)

The conversation is not about air strips, it's about "what countries know more than what tell are not telling us".

IMO, if Israel knows something, Canada knows something.

I'm convinced that there is a reason the pictures were doctored, but I can't come up with anything that makes sense. I don't believe it was an accident. JMO

I wonder if it showed a suspicious-looking bag, or even something else that shouldn't have been allowed on the plane? That's all I can think of: it's not his pants they are hiding, but something he had with him.

Auto pilot would be disabled by the fire if it was bad enough to incapacitate the pilots and disabled all communication.
Swissair 111 is a great example of this. No way the plane flew on auto pilot for hours while on fire. :twocents:

Different plane changes things up a bit. Maybe a 777 reacts differently than a McDonnell Douglas MD-11? IDK.

Anyone besides me notice how the pilot is staring straight up at the security camera as he is going through the security checkpoint? I think most people look slightly down and to one side when they reads both arms, like the co-pilot did when he went through. I think the pilot was realizing this would be the final picture of him before the big event. No doubt he realized he would be know world wide once the story hit the news. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The more I think about this the less it makes sense.

It seems the Malaysian government is hiding something, but why?

If the plane landed somewhere to be used for nefarious reasons you'd think it would have happened by now. The longer they try to hide it the greater the chance it will be found. I don't see any advantage in waiting for things to cool down. They're not going to until the plane is found. JMO

Bumping this because I would really like the link.

Can we please get a link that says the professor was on the plane?
Several links have been provided saying he was not, but I have yet to see one saying he was.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/uighur-professor-i-was-not-the-one-on-mh370

Ty for this, I remembered reading it but couldn't remember where to find it.

2 people similar almost same name, one gets on plane, one doesn't.
That's how I understood it.

There are an estimated 139 airfields in Pakistan.[1] The largest airport in Pakistan is Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, which can handle 42 aircraft at a time and has 16 passenger gates. It handles 6 million passengers annually and has a capacity of handling 12 million passengers annually. In addition, the international airports at Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta are also major civil airports handling the majority of domestic and international civil aviation traffic in Pakistan

17 air bases,

List of airports in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe the general said in northwest Pakistan, if I remember correctly.

Different plane changes things up a bit. Maybe a 777 reacts differently than a McDonnell Douglas MD-11? IDK.

Certainly there could be different things that change the equation.
Swissair 111 likely would have had more time had they not turned off the air conditioning, for example.

However, I don't believe there would be that much of a difference between the two planes.
It's still a burning plane and the auto pilot just would not have stayed functional that long.

Here is Derryn's opinion on it:

Okay - this "Fire" theory is starting to pick up momentum with MSM suddenly and its frustrating the hell out of me lol

Here are the reasons why I believe this fire theory holds no weight. At first I liked it - it seemed plausable and it went with my wishes of not crucifying the pilots...

BUT

1. ACARS was pinging satellites 7-8 hours after the flight has disappeared

2. The flight followed an airway after making another turn upon reaching straights of Malacca

3. Boeing 777 ditching in the sea short of Langkawi would have been located quite quickly by fishing boats, anyone who has ever been to that area knows how many of them are around between Langkawi and the peninsula

4. Last communication from the aircraft took place AFTER the ACARs and transponder were switched off

5. Langkawi, an island on the other side of the Malaysian peninsula was not the closest airport to the aircraft's last known position. The closest airport was Kota Bharu, with a runway of 1923m, capable of landing a 777 (MLD is 1506m). The pilot would not have needed to cross the peninsula and fly out 200 extra miles to land his burning plane on Langkawi.

6. It doesn't explain how a plane on fire (a fire serious enough to incapacitate the crew) managed to keep flying straight and level (or even shallow descent) on autopilot for so long despite burning through all radio comms equipment - and pretty much everything else electronic that monitored the plane or provided life support.

Firstly, the crew would not be flying it on autopilot in a situation like that and it would likely have auto-disengaged anyway.

Lets not forget the crew had approx 90mins of O2 available to them + extra crew portable units. A fire so severe that these were all used to exhaustion would also suggest that the plane's autopilot system that kept it flying straight past lankowi and a number of other possible alternates would have burned and disabled around the same time that the crew were "incapacitated"...

...As much as I want it to be true, the more thought I put to this whole "fire on board" theory, the more I disagree with it.

The more I think about this the less it makes sense.

It seems the Malaysian government is hiding something, but why?

If the plane landed somewhere to be used for nefarious reasons you'd think it would have happened by now. The longer they try to hide it the greater the chance it will be found. I don't see any advantage in waiting for things to cool down. They're not going to until the plane is found. JMO

I would say its a combination of embarrassment and incompetence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But who put it on autopilot for that specific stealth flight pattern?

My gut still tells me co-pilot (FO), and it's not really because of blonde surfer chick pics.

I think it may his age, IDK. I also think he is super smart. I just don't know, ugh.......................

A serious question: would it be a waste of time to start a new thread called, "only known facts"?
You would have to call it: Only Known Facts According To Malaysian Government (Subject To: Change At Any Moment, Be Redacted, Or Be Declared Lies By Chinese Goverment) thread. :)

The conversation is not about air strips, it's about "what countries know more than what tell are not telling us".

IMO, if Israel knows something, Canada knows something.

No, not a fair comparison. Canada and Israel have entirely different security concerns. So there is absolutely no reason to think they have the same information. Israel has far superior intelligence regarding threats in Asia.

Certainly there could be different things that change the equation.
Swissair 111 likely would have had more time had they not turned off the air conditioning, for example.

However, I don't believe there would be that much of a difference between the two planes.
It's still a burning plane and the auto pilot just would not have stayed functional that long.

Here is Derryn's opinion on it:

I give less then 10% weight to the theory of a fire/smoke in the cockpit.

Thanks for the recap MsFacetious! :seeya:

I wonder if it showed a suspicious-looking bag, or even something else that shouldn't have been allowed on the plane? That's all I can think of: it's not his pants they are hiding, but something he had with him.

I am thinking something identifiable that we would all be sussing right now like even a book, item with logo..... or something ''suspicious''/questionable shape etc.

TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 47m

As search for missing Malaysian flight #MH370 continues US rules out possibility of the plane landing at Indian Ocean base in Diego Garcia

Oh wow breaking news, US! Thanks for sharing. :facepalm: Of course they would have known if it landed there.....the minute it happened. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove