Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say -- is How a Big Plane HAS gone missing with all these People on it has to be the weirdest, and scariest thing to happen. How do you lose a Plane with NO trace of anything...... Wow, BEYOND belief!!

Jumbo-13-june.gif

Oh, that's an easy one !

1) You smuggle 3 or 4 hijackers into the cargo hold in a big crate. You make sure one of them is a really good pilot.

2) You steal the plane and fly in the dead of night when there is little air traffic and everyone is sleeping.

3) You land on a remote airstrip, or at an old abandoned military base and pull the plane into the hangar to get it hidden. Maybe it is on an island, maybe it is just an old abandon army base complete with buildings and hangars.

4) You yank out the black box and get rid of it, pronto.

5) You sit back and have a few cold beers and get a bunch of laughs out of how everybody calls what you just pulled the "greatest mystery of our time".

6) You lean back and reflect how all of that plotting and planning really paid off. You can barely believe it yourself that nobody can find you.

The end

Anymore questions ??

From Associated Press // Canadian Press Monday March 17, 2014 [[ BBM ]]

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/searchers-relying-type-satellite-data-never-used-missing-123227542.html

chase.gif

~ dropped OFF Radar by Vietnam

~ Last Data Transmission WAS from the Ground

~ Pilot Home being checked a Second time

~ That the Home Simulator was ONLY taken now

So what does anyone make of that News report and info ???

122fs329172.gif
That the pilot was involved. I don't know why so many here are quick to exonorate him. Is is because its too scary a prospect that a person we trust in that position with our lives could do such a thing??? Evil exists people- so does pilot suicide. I'm not giving either of the flight crew a free pass just yet!

Given that jet fuel is extremely flammable, that would seem foolhardy. I suppose it's possible, but they would still have to land to refuel using containers of jet fuel. I don't even know if it's possible to just open up the tank and dump it in, like a car, either...

Sure that understand.....but look at those Planes to do do mid-air refills. I do not know -- I am gasping at straws to think "outside the box, besides the box, and inside the box" -- and getting no where either

I just wish some family member would get a short mysterious phone call (from a cell phone) via a passengers that is a relative of theirs from this plane.....just to give us HOPE!!

Prayers

Jumbo-02-june.gif

We were told that they had about 1 - 1.5 hours extra fuel when the news first broke.
5.5 - 6 hour flight. They allegedly had 7 hours of fuel when they took off.

I have also seen reports that they had 8 hours worth of fuel...
However, 7 hours is the only time I've seen a number sourced from someone who might know.

This is from the first page of the first thread as we learned about it.

@NewsBreaker:Malaysia Airlines VP Op. says missing plane had enough fuel for 7hrs; would've run out of fuel 1hr ago http://bit.ly/1hUkJxZ

Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It was stated by the C.E.O of Malaysian Airlines at a press conference that the jet had an extra 45 mins fuel. He also stated this was incase it had to be diverted to another airport.

Okay, it is 3 hours difference between the Maldives and Malaysia. If the flight few an hour out turned and it would be an hour back that would put it at 3:30am in the morning Malaysia time, 12:30 Maldives time. It's a 4 hour trip from Malaysia to Maldives but if the plane dropped in altitude, as reported, it could have been seen at 6:15am flying over the most Southern area of the Maldives at a low altitude. When planes fly low over your home you tend to go out and watch so I believe that the villagers actually saw a low flying plane. I also believe that the officials at Maldives discounted every possibility before reporting this to make sure it was not another flight that passed over too low.

Not saying this did happen, just that it is a possibility. I would also be surprised if this was Flight 370 that Diego Garcia didn't have some type of information on it even if it did not come near the base. jmo

I remind myself that those "pings" could continue while on the ground.

Since we don't have an exact location it is really hard to eliminate anything.

As far as the fire theory... I watched this last night... about a fire that broke out in a plane.

They flew for several minutes after they lost all communication and auto pilot.

I found some eery similarities between MH370 and Swissair 111, but also differences.

They also note that the flammable material that caused this fire is still used in other countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9Vu-i8_uE&list=PLpk2k4TVmH5jy09iZ2NQuBDiGCo0qESyW

No no no!!! I watched like 5 minutes!
Too much info. If I watch the rest I'll never fly again.
Nope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My answers in red.

On your last point, even if they were alive, chances are the phones are all dead. It's been almost 2 weeks without charging.

The only way a phone would have been able to be pinged on a tower, is if it dropped altitude enough to reach a cell tower. Last week it was being tossed around that if the plane was low enough and went over Kota Bharu it could be possible that there was some cell phone data. I've assumed the authorities already know this information. Whether or not there was any data.

This really frustrates me; with all the technology we have today we could not track a Plane this big. I’ve been wondering about the Cell phones.

1. If the plane did divert and fly back over land, and lower to avoid radar, wouldn’t those cell phones “ping” the towers.

2. Even if they didn’t have service in the area, would the phone know that? IMO It would need to contact a tower to determine coverage, right?

3. When I fly with my wife, I turn my Cell off, she never turns hers off, ever. So out of 239 people certainly someone had a Cell phone on.

4. Has anyone released any data on Cell phones? Last Tower? Etc.

It just seems to me there is something going on here and we are all being left in the dark. I mean someone can be reported missing and within hours LE knows what tower they pinged off. 239 people go missing and all I’m hearing (foxnews link in earlier post) is how it isn’t possible, but we know on 911 people were using cell phones on planes, when over land, but it’s mum on this!?!

This really frustrates me; with all the technology we have today we could not track a Plane this big. I’ve been wondering about the Cell phones.

1. If the plane did divert and fly back over land, and lower to avoid radar, wouldn’t those cell phones “ping” the towers.

2. Even if they didn’t have service in the area, would the phone know that? IMO It would need to contact a tower to determine coverage, right?

3. When I fly with my wife, I turn my Cell off, she never turns hers off, ever. So out of 239 people certainly someone had a Cell phone on.

It just seems to me there is something going on here and we are all being left in the dark. I mean someone can be reported missing and within hours LE knows what tower they pinged off. 239 people go missing and all I’m hearing (foxnews link in earlier post) is how it isn’t possible, but we know on 911 people were using cell phones on planes, when over land, but it’s mum on this!?!

It's because of this that I am on the ban wagon of crashed and sunk, yes there will be debris and is , and the crash sight has not yet been found.

JMO of course.:seeya:

I think to say they are all "cooperating" would be very generous. :twocents:

Big difference between "all the nations that are cooperating" and "all nations are cooperating." Big difference. :floorlaugh:

I posted earlier about a General who keeps saying the jet is in Pakistan. I couldn't find the link,but finally did.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fmr-gen-...e-could-be-in-pakistan-to-be-used-for-terror/

He is not the only one. I've seen it several places. Why Pakistan?

:seeya:
I have seen it too, but nobody found it yet....I mean - I am sure many planes flew over to see, but no news yet. :( I think they are all guesstimating.

We actually only know one thing the plane was diverted.
I also think they were all to slow to pay attention.
IF a plane goes off radar that is the moment to go look. They were either sleeping or testing to see if they can do this with no notice.

That the pilot was involved. I don't know why so many here are quick to exonorate him. Is is because its too scary a prospect that a person we trust in that position with our lives could do such a thing??? Evil exists people- so does pilot suicide. I'm not giving either of the flight crew a free pass just yet!

Ditto -- Me too.

IMHO, they need to be looked at LONG and Hard!!!

BeamMeUp-01-june.gif

Cell phone info
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/03...s-cant-help-locate-missing-malaysian-air-jet/

Oh and welcome

Not if the pilot flew up to the 40,000+ elevation first to knock out the passengers, then flew low. This is what I think he was practicing on his home flight simulator...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...why_didn_t_the_passengers_phone_for_help.html

No no no!!! I watched like 5 minutes!
Too much info. If I watch the rest I'll never fly again.
Nope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have watched about a dozen different plane crashes this week.
I am flying alone with my kids in less than 6 months.
I really hope they find MH370 before then. :please:

I can't just drink on the flight... since I'm the only grown up.
It would be absurd to turn a 12 day trip into a 17 day trip so I could drive the entire thing.

Flying is safe... Flying is safe.... Flying is safe.... Flying is safe. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak