Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet Fire Theory Unlikely, Says Former Crash Investigator

http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpag...-unlikely-says-former-crash-investigator.html

“I’ve seen those remarks. I’ve seen the articles. If there was an electrical fire on board, there still has to be a source. And you can’t take out the entire electrical system all in one fell swoop without really catastrophically compromising the structure of the airplane,” Feith, now an NBC News analyst, said on the US broadcast channel’s website today.

“Typically, with an electrical fire, you’ll have smoke before you have fire. You can do some troubleshooting. And if the systems are still up and running, you can get off a mayday call and pilots can put on an oxygen mask,” he added, according to the NBC report.

My morbid curiosity would like to see a made-for-tv film version of every possible scenario mentioned so far

I am going to try and explain how I came to the conclusion that my mad professor is one scary dude, with skills to do something of this magnitude and motive!

The CV and bio you keep posting does NOT belong to Lin Annan (passenger 84).
It belongs to Mamatjan Yasin (Yasheng Maimaitijiang in Chinese) -- LINK TO CV.

One small problem: Yasin was not on the plane.

Oops.

Lin Annan isn't a 35-year old "mad professor" tech-expert terrorist, he is a random 27-year old student whom you've singled out and repeatedly insulted.

Here's what his mom had to say in Kuala Lumpur on Monday:

Amongst them the mother of student Lin Annan. She did not want to give me her name but with tears streaming down her face she said: "There's something I really want to say to my son. I love you. All of us love you."

The 27-year-old was returning home from studying.

"Most of all I'm hoping for a miracle to bring everybody back safely. All of them," his mother added.

You would imagine the potential of foul play would make her full of anger. Incredibly that is not the case. She told me: "We raised our child to be someone useful to our family, to society, and the world. I think we shouldn't react with hatred or revenge."

I think it is in the deep South Indian Ocean, and may never be found........why, I don't know and unless they find it we may never know and I am sure there will be scapegoats....

will however now watch with interest what happens within Malaysian politics!

I keep going back to pilot suicide mission, because it is the least complicated scenario. But, if his intent was to take down the plane, why all the maneuvering, flight path changes and what looks like trying to evade detection?
Perhaps to create a great mystery that will have a life of it's own?

What's impossible and what's possible about where the plane ended up March 8?

It's impossible the plane ended its first March 8 flight in or near Andaman/Nicobar, the Maldives, Diego Garcia, or any points west including Africa. If the satellite data is right, the plane was far east of such areas at 8:11 am. It had either already landed or went on to land/crash within one hour's flight time of the much-published "red arc lines".

It's impossible that extra fuel mattered for the plane's first March 8 flight. The last satellite ping came at 8:11am, so the plane had landed or crashed by 9:11am (no ping). The plane flew 8.5 hours at most. If it had continued flying MORE than 8.5 hours, the pings would have continued.

Now, here's where it gets interesting. It's theoretically possible the plane landed, was turned off, refueled and flew on a SECOND March 8 flight. Someone could have plugged in a new transponder and flew on to points further flung. But it's unlikely. Why? Those darn pings, again. If whoever commandeered the flight wasn't smart enough to disable all of ACARS in-flight, it's unlikely they'd suddenly learn how to do it during a mad rush to refuel and vanish to a final destination.

The pings would have started again, and the investigators would have been able to track flight #2. So, in all likelihood, the plane landed or crashed March 8 within an hour's flying time of the "red-line arcs". And there it remained at least a few days, until the "ping data" started coming out -- and anyone hiding the plane could go over and turn off the entire ACARS system...

Has anyone else seen this? On facebook today.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/03/18/retired_777_pilot_calls_the_show
An opinion of another pilot...and some interesting facts / ideas.

"So that's the simple explanation to me. If he took it into the Bay of Bengal or somewhere in the Indian Ocean going about six, 700 knots vertical, just like Flight 93, the pieces of the airplane would be the size of your thumb. There won't be any debris field. There might be an oil slick, but if it flew on for several hours and then he did it there would be no oil slick 'cause he burned up all the fuel."

I just want to clear something up with this map, as I think it's crucial.

Is the height in the yellow box relating to the plane or the satellite? Cos if it's the plane, and it was 8 hours after take off, wouldn't that rule out suicide - why fly that long? It would suggest either auto pilot or heading to a runway far away.

Does anyone know?

Attachments

• Two-Path1503_840_743_100.jpg
    Two-Path1503_840_743_100.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 50
If this plane really is being hidden somewhere and is being prepped for some sort of later attack, won't radar (presumably military) in some country be suspicious of an unidentified aircraft in their airspace? Especially after news about a plane mysteriously disappearing...everyone will be more alert now.

This plane has a higher chance of being shot down if it suddenly reappears.
Just my 2 cents!

When the story first broke, ABC reported ..."Malaysia Airlines Flight Vanishes, Three Americans on Board - ABC News"
from the link:"A Malaysia Airlines flight with 227 passengers on board - including two adult Americans and an infant - has gone missing and a search and rescue team has been deployed to locate the aircraft, a spokeswoman has confirmed to ABC News."

I cannot remember a time when we didn't hear from the media the names and life-stories of people (Americans) involved in this kind of tragedy?

Something is odd to me about the lack of interest by the media in those three Americans on board-who is the child? (or children, because later I heard there were two children) who were they with?

Is the height in the yellow box relating to the plane or the satellite?

It's the satellite. No commercial plane can fly at 35,800 km over earth!

Kilometers, not feet!

Good thinking, though. We know so little about the altitudes once the transponder went off.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10
Bringing above post over from last thread #10...

It is very interesting (IMO) that the German Insurance company , Allianz, has made payments in connection with the missing Malaysian airline...

Yet the amount... And who received the payment... Have not been revealed...

Thoughts anyone?

:waitasec:

Why are they paying out now? We dont even know if the passengers are alive or not. Or do we ?

Why would a family member take a payout?

When the story first broke, ABC reported ..."Malaysia Airlines Flight Vanishes, Three Americans on Board - ABC News"
from the link:"A Malaysia Airlines flight with 227 passengers on board - including two adult Americans and an infant - has gone missing and a search and rescue team has been deployed to locate the aircraft, a spokeswoman has confirmed to ABC News."

I cannot remember a time when we didn't hear from the media the names and life-stories of people (Americans) involved in this kind of tragedy?

Something is odd to me about the lack of interest by the media in those three Americans on board-who is the child? (or children, because later I heard there were two children) who were they with?

They did release the names. It was never said, but my thought is that they were born in America or an American territory to Chinese nationals, hence American citizenship. That is not uncommon for folks to come to America to have their babies to get the citizenship for their kids.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...ans-industry-of-american-born-chinese-babies/

Well now CNN is reporting that something was wiped from the hard drive of the flight simulator the pilot owned. :banghead: The lies and coverup of facts that come out later is very upsetting here.

Well now CNN is reporting that something was wiped from the hard drive of the flight simulator the pilot owned. :banghead: The lies and coverup of facts that come out later is very upsetting here.

They are wayyy behind. We've been reporting that for at least 4 or 5 hours here.

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower https://twitter.com/jonostrower

Boeing 777 Simulation Maker Responds to Conjecture on Disappearance of Flight 370 http://on.wsj.com/1igUGRF #MH370

This line:

"Developers of the software have said that a pilot can learn where everything from the window shades to the cup holder to the autopilot disconnect is located before ever touching the actual airplane or entering a full simulator"

Why is it so hard to believe that whoever hijacked the plane and got into the cockpit didn't know exactly where the transponder was, exactly how to navigate, etc.? Not to mention, whoever it was probably already had piloting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper