Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN just declard

CRossfire will not be seen so we can continue.............

saying since last night that the plane turned a little earlier than intially thought

and that programs deleted

and then

and programs deleted followed by new info

saying since last night that the plane turned a little earlier than intially

thought

and "just in now"

and programs might have been deleted

and were just learning

that the plane turned a little earlier than intially thought

really means that a darn thing has happened since yesterday

I'm waiting for CNN to announce that Anderson is changing the name of his show to AC370.

I have finally managed to catch up with all the threads and links. Thank you all, Plenty of mind blowing theories and information. With what I have read, I don't believe the pilots are involved nor do I think this plane crashed. If the plane did crash I believe technology would of told us this.

It doesn't shock me that Indonesia and other unknown countries will not let search and rescue fly over there airspace. Why open themselves up for future terrorist acts when there is a plane still missing with unknown repercussions. With all the sensitive information that keeps getting leaked about various military bases etc I don't blame any country for not allowing this. Safer to check your own borders...

IMO I don't believe Indonesia is denying search and rescue due to its' own threat of terrorism. Though, it has stepped up its' counter terrorism efforts in recent years, it is still known as a safe haven and training ground for terrorist groups. But that is just :moo:

CNN is live, but the point is that they just get news slower than at Websleuths.
This is often the case in many situations that we cover here.
We know things before the news reports it, that's just how we work. :seeya:

I have a horrid head cold and holing up in the bedroom with my germs. You folks are my lifeline LOL Thanks for the laughs. Hubby and Son are kind enough to feed and water me but they don't stay long. I need one of those jail cell bean holes :facepalm:
:seeya: Order a hot toddy, some new fancy tissues with menthol infusion, a vaporizer, a tub of vick's vapor rub (apply to soles of feet and put on sox), and plenty of chicken soup with spices. You will be better before Malaysia decides to tell us what the Witch doctors have determined. :D

I would think what would be breaking news is that he was practicing landing on a short field in some remote city in Pakistan. jmo

CNN is live, but the point is that they just get news slower than at Websleuths.
This is often the case in many situations that we cover here.
We know things before the news reports it, that's just how we work. :seeya:

Tis true

The Bangkok Post, the Thai newspaper printed in English.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investigation/400065/the-passport-checks-that-were-missed

Has this been posted? The article is rather long but thorough.

Note the difference of opinion over the issue of whether fake passports are being produced in Thailand or not.

Ms. Lita explains a three-pronged strategy advised to be used in airports to detect travellers suspected of using a fake passport.

"Ms. Lita said the fake and stolen passports are originally procured in Thailand and then taken back to Pakistan and sold to Afghan nationals who want to enter either the US or Europe."

"In the instance of flight MH370, Italy and Austria had informed Interpol that the two passports had been stolen in Thailand. However, Malaysian immigration officials did not check the database."

"The two Iranians, Pouria Nour Mohammadi, 19, and Reze Devalar, 29, reportedly paid US$10,000 (323,000 baht) each for the stolen passports and flew from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur on Iranian passports."

A young Malaysian man, who had attended high school with one of the men, said the two stayed at his home before the flight and they talked on the phone with a Mr. Ali, believed to be the ticket buyer in Thailand.

:floorlaugh:

Tell ya I like Anderson, but boy CNN during all this has been horrible. I have not sat and watched (on in background) I have been here getting info ffrom WS

From the beginning yesterday I could not understand why the plane being programmed and started a turn to be anything meaningful

but all day

or lets review lets review lets review lets review lets review lets review

:seeya: Order a hot toddy, some new fancy tissues with menthol infusion, a vaporizer, a tub of vick's vapor rub (apply to soles of feet and put on sox), and plenty of chicken soup with spices. You will be better before Malaysia decides to tell us what the Witch doctors have determined. :D

The witch doctors have already made a revolutionary, possibly gravity defying, determination.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-find-missing-passenger-jet-article-1.1720770

"I think the plane is still in the air or has crashed into the sea,"

I'm back. I cant handle reading views of the Indian Ocean at your resort :banghead: It just seems wrong right now. Where are these poor folks :tantrum:
Ok we are going to do a little healing here ............I want you to watch the ocean and imagine your swimming in it and your nose is clearing

ready dive (and hey you may be the only survivor if your under water at the right time)!!

LOL Thanks sweets. Maybe a witch doc could help? Prolly not they haven't done much over there.

using a Witch Doctor thing was True?!?

And they have a magic carpet... brings back memories from my childhood...
I can play "A Whole New World" on 4 instruments. :floorlaugh:

A Whole New World - YouTube

The most enlightening thing about that article?
SOMEONE realized how Malaysia looked to the world, that was such a relief. :seeya:

Does anyone know, or how to find, what the flight weather was that night?

The weather was hot and muggy.

This is sun/moon map dated March 8, at 12:44AM for KL time zone.

It's almost pitch black.

sunmap.php

Source: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...2&month=3&day=8&year=2014&hour=0&min=44&sec=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow