Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN wasn't it? Did you quit already? Lol.

See because this screen won't auto-refresh, I forget to refresh it to see what kind of hateful and spiteful things that people say about my comments. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just had to go back to the previous thread to read your comment. It's just all wrong.

See because this screen won't auto-refresh, I forget to refresh it to see what kind of hateful and spiteful things that people say about my comments. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just had to go back to the previous thread to read your comment. It's just all wrong.

Brightbird---my interview with the Main Stream Media yesterday and today was supposed to be a pretty big deal. <modsnip>

Has anybody else notice that this Mary Shiavo "aviation expert" is on every channel, 24 hours a day,...................in person ???!@!! Does this old has-been just not sleep ??

I think she was a biggie with NTSB, maybe the head of it at one time.

Zip%20737-200%20C-GCPN%20(02-green)%20YYZ%20(TMK)(46)-S.jpg

photo_637.jpg

Those are the ones :D

Pink and green planes aside, is there still searches going on near Australia? Any new search areas now?

You should see my computer's search/Internet history!
I've looked up how to make pipe bombs. I've looked up autopsy photos. I've looked up serial killers and how to get away with a perfect murder. I'm a true crime person and I'm very interested in that type of stuff!

I think there are quite a few of us here with some mighty interesting things in their search history :floorlaugh: :scared:

Wow.... what did Mary Schiavo do to make you guys so unhappy with her? Ouch. :eek:

Am I on page 15 or 17 or 19 or 21................where is everybody ??

Loss of Malaysia plane spurs calls to upload black box data to the 'cloud'

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/03/20/malaysia-airlines-blackbox-idINDEEA2J01220140320

Mark Rosenker, former chairman of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board, said this incident and the 2009 loss of an Air France (AIRF.PA) flight in the Atlantic should spur reforms in what he described an outdated accident investigation process.

CCTV entire plane to ground continuous. I don't care whose privacy is invaded.

$10 Upgrade Could Have Tracked Missing Malaysian Jet

A simple computer upgrade that would have cost $10 per plane would have allowed Malaysia Airlines to track the jet...

A satellite industry official told the Washington Post that the upgrade, which the airline declined to purchase, would have enabled investigators to track the direction, speed, and altitude of the airliner.

The upgrade, for a system known as Swift, would have continued to transmit flight data by satellite even after the plane&#8217;s transponder and Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System signals went dead, the Post reports.

The satellite industry official, who was not named by the Post, compared Swift to a cellphone that sends data to a satellite. It is able to transmit information on engine performance, fuel consumption, speed, altitude, and direction even with ACARS switched off, he said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/missing-plane-10-upgrade/2014/03/19/id/560638#ixzz2wT209c3N

Has anybody else notice that this Mary Shiavo "aviation expert" is on every channel, 24 hours a day,...................in person ???!@!! <modsnip>

That is because she knows her stuff ! Tough cookie !

Your stuff is great. Respectfully! - She is HUGE in the field and has done lots of great major stuff to make aviation safer! HUGE!

is the former Inspector General of the United States Department of Transportation (DOT), where for six years she withstood pressure from within DOT and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as she sought to expose and correct problems at the agencies.

handled Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

....curb the sale of unapproved aircraft parts. The investigations under Schiavo, by 1996, lead to over 150 criminal convictions and over $47 million USD in restitutions and fines. The resulting prison sentences from the convictions ranged up to five years per person.[2]

IT was great:
-wrote Flying Blind, Flying Safe, a scathing expose of the fraud, corruption, waste, mismanagement, and dangerous negligence in the aviation industry and the FAA as a crusader for flight safety.

when the .............Secretary of Transportation insisted that ValuJet was safe, Schiavo produced contrary evidence from government files (and yep shut em down)

The Value Jet crash was a watershed accident .........lots of stuff changed after it. Cargo fire supression being one of them

Delta 191 was another watershed accident. (Microbursts!)

Mary Schiavo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can think of several reporters and experts that are pulling 20 hour days on this situation. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995