Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am on page 22--nobody here but me--------------what the hell ??

I have no words that are appropriate for the company I keep. :eek:verreaction: :tantrum: :pullhair:

$10 Upgrade Could Have Tracked Missing Malaysian Jet

A simple computer upgrade that would have cost $10 per plane would have allowed Malaysia Airlines to track the jet...

A satellite industry official told the Washington Post that the upgrade, which the airline declined to purchase, would have enabled investigators to track the direction, speed, and altitude of the airliner.

The upgrade, for a system known as Swift, would have continued to transmit flight data by satellite even after the plane’s transponder and Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System signals went dead, the Post reports.

The satellite industry official, who was not named by the Post, compared Swift to a cellphone that sends data to a satellite. It is able to transmit information on engine performance, fuel consumption, speed, altitude, and direction even with ACARS switched off, he said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/missing-plane-10-upgrade/2014/03/19/id/560638#ixzz2wT209c3N

Oh, I see----------so when one page fills up----another one starts.........who is it that decides when the other page is full ??

designer planes........hmmm.........I'm gonna have to ponder some really good quips for that one

Larry Flint bought a Lear and painted it centerfold pink, and is named after a female body part. Think of Jerry Seinfeld and Mulva.

who is it that decides when the other page is full ??

The witch doctor silly person!!

who is it that decides when the other page is full ??

The witch doctor silly person!!

Apparently not you and me------------why not just keep things scrolling down forever ??

Thanks for the kind words of support .....:tantrum:
Its true I switched mine to only show the last 24 hours a couple a days ago and I am still SPINNING!!!

This is gonna make Antony Casey mad!!

It is important, too, that a lot of the nations are cooperating to find this plane. And that is a good thing. Too bad it takes something like this to make us cooperate. jmo

I agree...

It is good to see cooperation...

Unfortunately it often takes a "common enemy" to bring conflicting factions to work together...

and... The common enemy here is the potential danger of the missing plane...

JMO

Sorry....

I didn't know the witch doctors were family members... :blushing:

(J/K)

It was not directed at your post. It was just a general warning.

Were there family members in that video???

Apparently not you and me------------why not just keep things scrolling down forever ??
I discovered this by accident the same time I decided too much .....and found only last 24 setting AND this is just for you and I same login click to display 500 at once - no joke--its paradise

and the reduction in Carpal tunnel agony diminished in 36 hours!!!

Let all put on our thinking/ memory caps! Other than the plane has vanished can anyone come up with ONE thing I am serious, that has been reported and not been denied or turned around . I flunked anyone else

It is mirroring schizophrenia.

Guys I love you all and I usually try to read every post but I have had a long, horrible day (I'm sure not as horrible as the families have had, I heard they are threatening hunger strikes) and I'm over 800 posts behind. Anything new? New theories? New info? Is Malaysia back peddling anymore? TIA. I shall await the answer and then pass out. :loveya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few pages back, I confessed to the murder of countless Sims, including one particularly frightening incident involving an elderly Sim.

This breaking news item has yet to be refuted.

I’m considering sending my computer to steelman so he can take care of the… evidence.

Just out of curiosity, is there some way to set this screen where it will refresh on it's own without me having to remember to do it every 5 minutes ??

Maybe you could click on the "Remember Me" box when you sign in to WS?

HTH...:seeya:

Wow.... what did Mary Schiavo do to make you guys so unhappy with her? Ouch. :eek:

Nothing . I just happen to notice ,everyone seems to be tired..looking like they have had hard almost 2 weeks in the office.

And everyday she looks at little better. It was just something I noticed ,probably should not have but since they are saying the same thing over and over . My mind wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemc