Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh I was about to pack it in. Please be it :please: I would prefer they were alive but.......

Oh man, I really hope this is it. Their families need to be able to grieve properly. Not live in this state of grief/hope limbo they are in.

Oh gosh I was about to pack it in. Please be it :please: I would prefer they were alive but.......

We have learned through other cases that being found is better than NOT being found...
We'd all prefer everyone found alive... but I'd prefer them to be found... dead or alive. :please:

BREAKING NEWS

Aussies may have found objects relating to the plane.

Hoh boy, y'all. This could be it....

CNN breaking in now, with actual breaking news on this.

So far south! Wow...

I want to believe this could be something but at the same time I feel like it could just be some junk :(

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority, which is co-ordinating the search, has called a news conference for 3.30pm.
I wonder if they think they'll be able to announce it is definitely it by then. I wish they had given a time zone. I wonder if it is WA or Eastern Time.

May or may not have found -

only in this would someone say "what you may or may not have found"

Is it going to be light for a while so we do not have to wait another 24 days??

CNN is reporting----------WE JUST FOUND something new floating in the water. That's it. Go back to whatever you were doing.

Aussie PM about to hold news conference (is it PC to say Aussie?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYourFace