Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On CNN, they showed the Malay official saying Captain Shah's GAMES were deleted. GAMES.

Yes it was reported here early this morning. No offense, but CNN is about 12 hours delayed in reporting than WS. I get the impression that they read WS, then do their own discovery, finalize it in a nice package, run it by the head honcho, then report it as BREAKING NEWS, by then it's old news.

He said local police forensic teams and their international counterparts were now working to retrieve the missing logs from three flight simulation programmes - Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 9 and XFlight10.

Read more: MISSING MH370: Simulator - Three flight games found deleted - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...ht-games-found-deleted-1.521577#ixzz2wR0CzIVG

bbm

Ok, now I'm confused about something other than the missing plane.

Why is the FBI involved in the search? I thought they handled domestic issues & the CIA handled international issues.

The FBI is likely assisting in determining what data was erased from the flight simulator. CNN stated earlier that mirrors were made of the hard drives and Quantico is quite skilled at recovering data.

America had a spy ring in the eighties. John Walker recruited his son, brother and Jerry Whitworth who was stationed at Diego Garcia. John Walker sold our Navy secrets to the Russians from 1965 to 1985. The height of the cold war. We're now entering another cold war with Russia. He loved being called Johnny Walker Red after the Scotch he drank, it was a private joke to him. Anyway just things in my mind.

I worked for a small semi conductor company that was bought out by TRW in the early 70's when Christopher Boyce sold our cipher code to the Russians. He was in California division.

Boyce claims that he began getting misrouted cables from the Central Intelligence Agency discussing the CIA's desire to depose the government of Prime Minister Gough Whitlam in Australia. Boyce claimed the CIA wanted Whitlam removed from office because he wanted to close U.S. military bases in Australia, including the vital Pine Gap secure communications facility, and withdraw Australian troops from Vietnam.

The Russians pay big money for our secrets, but I think this will be another 911/ Bengazi attack to the "Great Satan" as we are called by many of the middle East Countries, especially Iran.

bbm

They don't have to pay big money anymore with the likes of Snowden.

JMO.

According to few reports on twitter there have been search activities in the chitral mountains today. At least two helicopters and a search plane. Rumours are a huge fire was spotted there 10-12 days ago and rumours spreading 370 has been spotted there. There are a few sources tweeting this. I think ones a journalist ...am I allowed to post a link?

I should say Chitral mountains, Booni, Pakistan!

This is really fascinating and the first piece of news that feels valid in several days. Funny enough, this area of Pakistan (and almost ALL of Pakistan) is within the outer satellite arc on the western side. However, they've been telling us all along that the western side of the arc was not being considered because they did not believe there was enough fuel to reach that far. Wish I could post a map but I'm on my iPhone....

The lady in red in the video posted earlier, CNN had a part of the clip and had the translation, I missed reading some She basically begging for answer said her son was on flight she also refered to her dear, so not sure if it is her son and maybe husband or she was just calling him her son, her dear.

Getting annoyed with guests on CNN talking about like they just want everyone to quit the search.

Like, eh, you know, stuff happen.

Sheesh. There were 239 people on that plane!

This thing is driving me crazy. I'm going to go watch some real classy birds for a while.

The Decorah Eagles are sitting on their nest again with expected hatch date around the 1st of April.

If you never watched and love nature, it is awesome. This will take my mind off this a while.

Would love to see the eagles. Post pic if you can.

oooo me too would love to see!!

The FBI is likely assisting in determining what data was erased from the flight simulator. CNN stated earlier that mirrors were made of the hard drives and Quantico is quite skilled at recovering data.

Also, I think they are usually involved in crimes by or against American citizens jmo

This is really fascinating and the first piece of news that feels valid in several days. Funny enough, this area of Pakistan (and almost ALL of Pakistan) is within the outer satellite arc on the western side. However, they've been telling us all along that the western side of the arc was not being considered because they did not believe there was enough fuel to reach that far. Wish I could post a map but I'm on my iPhone....

I've attached a pic of the arc.

I'm still confused what the shaded part is for. Was the last satellite ping definately on the RED LINE? Does anyone know?

I don't know how far it would be from the red line to northern Pakistan, but could it possibly be about an hour?

THen it would be possible.

However, I read that there is virtually no way a plane could go by undetected in China. It said they have radars set up high in the mountains, so even that area is heavily protected.

Attachments

• Malaysia 370 arc.png
    Malaysia 370 arc.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 25
I've had a hard time understanding the pilot suicide theory. Why take 239 innocent people with you? Why not just crash the plane right away? Why go to great lengths to turn off transponders, fly at great altitudes, turn the plane around and fly for many hours into the remote Indian ocean where it is likely the plane may never be found? I wonder if the answer to all that is MONEY? I wonder what the difference between the insurance payout his family will get if the plane is never found and no cause determined versus what they would get if a crash is determined to be suicide?

Jilly suggested a few threads back "Seems to me to be some kind of an extreme joyride. Like his 'last hurrah'.". I agree with that. And as someone just suggested earlier it has left us with this huge mystery and the whole world is talking about it and he knew it would be a mystery to piece together. Maybe if you knew you were going to die you would keep flying and stay alive till the end, I don't know. I'm not saying I believe that's what's happened, I'm just as mystified as everyone else and of course I hope it turns out the pilot was not purposefully responsible

Terrorists live in those mountains, yes?

The letter of advice is a nice gesture by the German victims' families of Air France.

I was reading something last night (I think it was in comments somewhere, can't remember exactly), where a pilot said that pilots can actually CHANGE the 4-digit ID code of the plane (connected to the transponder).

I thought this was mind-boggling and why hasn't it been mentioned by one of the 500 pilots on CNN, FOX, etc.?

The pilot commenting was saying that it's possible that whoever took over 370 switched the identity of the plane with that of another plane.

So, what I'm thinking is that maybe the hijackers turned off the transponder to get out of Malaysian ATC (b/c surely Malay ATC would notice if a plane on their radar suddenly changed ID numbers).

Then, when it's entering some other country's radar (off of the intended flight path), it just simply changed its code to that of some other aircraft.

It's kind of confusing and I would have to have more information, b/c it was hard to undrestand from just a couple-paragraph comment.

Not sure I've posted this correctedly with above quote. I'm just catching up on information posted. This is the article referred to with the above information

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/could-mah7...ane-expert-offers-his-theories-135928312.html

The lady in red in the video posted earlier, CNN had a part of the clip and had the translation, I missed reading some She basically begging for answer said her son was on flight she also refered to her dear, so not sure if it is her son and maybe husband or she was just calling him her son, her dear.

Keir Simmons ‏@KeirSimmons 7h https://twitter.com/KeirSimmons

Heartbreaking... A mother whose son is on flight 370 is led away by officials... She appeared to be… http://instagram.com/p/luQkEKo-Q7/

Yes it was reported here early this morning. No offense, but CNN is about 12 hours delayed in reporting than WS. I get the impression that they read WS, then do their own discovery, finalize it in a nice package, run it by the head honcho, then report it as BREAKING NEWS, by then it's old news.

He said local police forensic teams and their international counterparts were now working to retrieve the missing logs from three flight simulation programmes - Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 9 and XFlight10.

Read more: MISSING MH370: Simulator - Three flight games found deleted - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...ht-games-found-deleted-1.521577#ixzz2wR0CzIVG

bbm

Games or saved game files? Games take up a LOT more space on your computer, so I can see him deleting the actual games if he was done with them or got the newer versions. Saved game data files, though, although not super suspicious (deleted 2/3/14 from what I read, I think?), would for sure need to be recovered and examined just to be thorough.

Re: timing of flight

It just seems like too much of a coincidence that there are all these other signs of some kind of hijacking or something of that sort, and also the flight was in the dead of the night.

Let's say the plane figured out some way to get by the radar of different countries, landed in a remote place and went straight into a hangar....it was all done at night. Everything was done in the night.

If it's inside a hangar, American and other countries' satellites won't be able to see it. But if they do hone in on some, they might see people going back and forth and find it that way.

IDK this is just too strange.

Games or saved game files? Games take up a LOT more space on your computer, so I can see him deleting the actual games if he was done with them or got the newer versions. Saved game data files, though, although not super suspicious (deleted 2/3/14 from what I read, I think?), would for sure need to be recovered and examined just to be thorough.

Game logs:
All the game logs in the personal flight simulator of Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, who commanded the missing Malaysian airliner, were deleted Feb 3, a senior police official said Wednesday.
http://www.malaysiasun.com/index.ph...s-deleted-from-missing-jet-captains-simulator

... deleted data from his home flight simulator in the weeks before the aircraft disappeared, removing vital clues that may reveal whether he ever practised flying undetected.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...alaysia-Airlines-pilots-flight-simulator.html

bbm

Re: timing of flight

It just seems like too much of a coincidence that there are all these other signs of some kind of hijacking or something of that sort, and also the flight was in the dead of the night.

Let's say the plane figured out some way to get by the radar of different countries, landed in a remote place and went straight into a hangar....it was all done at night. Everything was done in the night.

If it's inside a hangar, American and other countries' satellites won't be able to see it. But if they do hone in on some, they might see people going back and forth and find it that way.

IDK this is just too strange.

Let's hope if they had to move the plane they started the engines which would create data. Not sure that information would be released to the public. jmo

Game logs:
All the game logs in the personal flight simulator of Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, who commanded the missing Malaysian airliner, were deleted Feb 3, a senior police official said Wednesday.
http://www.malaysiasun.com/index.ph...s-deleted-from-missing-jet-captains-simulator

... removing vital clues that may reveal whether he ever practised flying undetected.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...alaysia-Airlines-pilots-flight-simulator.html

So his playing history, essentially. Makes sense to look at those, for sure. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member