Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-few-keystrokes-us-officials/article17538563/

"One U.S. safety expert, John Cox, a former airline union safety official, said someone taking such pains to divert the plane does not fit the pattern of past cases when pilots intentionally crashed and killed everyone on board.

“There’s an inconsistency in what we’ve seen historically,” he said, comparing the disappearance of Flight 370 with two murder-suicides, of an Egyptair flight off Nantucket Island in 1999 and a SilkAir jet in Indonesia in 1997. In those crashes, he said, the pilot involved simply pushed the nose of the plane down and flew into the water.

The authorities searched the homes of the pilots in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, seizing a flight simulator that one of them had in his home.

In an effort to determine whether the pilot had practiced taking down the plane, the authorities have reassembled the simulator for experts to examine. U.S. investigators would like access to the flight simulator and any other electronic information seized from the pilots, but as of Monday night they had not been given access to those materials."

seriously, why do they break CNN live feed with ads, right in the middle of someone talking, this is crazy!

the US Navy Poseidon aircraft has the most advances surface radar in the world, a really amazing airplane. It is apparently on scene now. It should be able to locate that large debris easily. It will then direct the orions to that location who will then better identify and further direct ships.

Hopefully they find whatever is left of the plane. But then the reality will hit home for the families of the passengers. They will need all the love and support.

So would the families be transported to Australia if this is indeed 370 (I think tha'ts what lady on CNN said?)?

Yes they will be Malaysian Airlines said they would be taken to any wreckage found if they wanted to go.

peace & love to the families tonight ...

I couldn't agree more. I can't get them out if my thoughts as I read the thread. It's something to keep in mind....we never know who might be reading our words here. It could even be families and friend of the missing.

Off topic

I'm absolutely terrified of them I screamed and ran away on a school trip to the zoo when one was brought out. :blushing: Sea snakes, snakes and crocodiles are my worst nightmare.

For those of you talking about snakes - Welcome to Australia

Snake-Walking.png

You can come to Georgia then and swim in the river; no crocs- only alligators, stingrays, eels, and catfish...

apa3erys.jpg

My kinda horse!!!

That horse could be me when a piece of seaweed or a fish brushes against me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any snake is too big for me! :scared:

OFF TOPIC:
As a kid I used to wrap garden snakes around myself and run around the mountain, then go home. One day I had one around my neck my mom fainted.
That was then, now I am squeamish, also smarter. LOL

Off topic

I'm absolutely terrified of them I screamed and ran away on a school trip to the zoo when one was brought out. :blushing: Sea snakes, snakes and crocodiles are my worst nightmare.

You would hate to be at my house right now then hahahaha

Attachments

• 1609569_10151836710855974_741250602_n.jpg
    1609569_10151836710855974_741250602_n.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 45
Why doesn't Anderson have some real experts on which could help us like oceanographers to talk about currents and whether or not it's possible the plane could have crashed near Malaysia and then debris floated all the way down in this time?

Maybe he'll have Alec Baldwin on...

You know he PLAYED a pilot in a movie once...

:waitasec:

So would the families be transported to Australia if this is indeed 370 (I think tha'ts what lady on CNN said?)?

Don't have any confidence that will happen, it's been a common complaint from family "no information given to them"

Derryn, our wonderful resident pilot... would you need to "practice" crashing an airplane?
I don't fly but I know if you push that thingie forward it will go down.
I would think an experienced pilot would not need to "practice" crashing. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001