Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Williams ‏@WilliamsJon 20m

US P-8 Poseidon searching for possible objects from #MH370 call sign "Rescue 74".

Interesting...I didn't get that vibe.

Why doesn't Anderson have some real experts on which could help us like oceanographers to talk about currents and whether or not it's possible the plane could have crashed near Malaysia and then debris floated all the way down in this time?

MsNBC just interviewed Greg Feith, former head of NTSB. He was being cautious as always, but said its possible the plane went in there.

was a horrible horrible crash --basically their airspeed indicators malfunctioned but the pilots responded incorrectly , stalled the airplane (wings cant keep the machine in the air) .

They were llike 4 miles up and just fell out of the sky and it was almost like visulize no forward movement - like a plane just stops moving forward , is still for a moment and then just falls.................it was bad

hmmm? and he knows this HOW??

"IF" being the operative word here. Until there is confirmation, people are still going to speculate on what happened. They'll probably still speculate after confirmation, in fact.

bbm.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/20/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140320
"An unprecedented multinational search for the plane has focused on two vast search corridors: one arcing north overland from Laos towards the Caspian Sea, the other curving south across the Indian Ocean from west of Indonesia's Sumatra island to west of Australia.

Australia is leading the search in the southern part of the southern corridor, with assistance from the U.S. Navy.

The depth of the water where the possible debris has been sighted would likely make recovering the "black box" voice and data recorders that may finally unlock the mystery of what happened aboard Flight MH370 extremely challenging".

I love Anderson Cooper...he is my favorite. If it's important news - I wanna hear it from him.

***Adding, or Wolf, he's good too IMO.
Me too, I think he is not convinced at all that it needs a cast.
He may also think that some know far more then is said.

But there are ways to go further down.
If they think they have something wouldnt they go find the people.
I think they would.

If it's the wreckage of the plane, it likely drifted quite a bit from where the bulk of the plane crashed.

This is the best, most reasonable lead we've had so far. It may not be it, but it seems the world is taking it very serious. Must be a reason for that.

Problem right now is 10 hours of travel for 3 hours of searching by air.

James Glynn ‏@JamesGlynnWSJ 1m

"We have four aircraft out there this afternoon. The weather is not playing the game with us . We may get a sighting, we may not.” #mh370

I love Anderson Cooper...he is my favorite. If it's important news - I wanna hear it from him.

***Adding, or Wolf, he's good too IMO.

I love Anderson too. You can have Wolf :floorlaugh:

Is it just me noticing it more lately or has Anderson begun to stutter more the past couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416