Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't say, gave the impression it was from the maritime authority. But it's commercial satellites that they have requested to redirect for higher resolution imagery

And another link to a DOD contract ....

Nightline- David Wright just got word from flight crew -radar hits now of significant size.

An Australian Hercules will drop marker buoys in the area highlighted by the satellite imagery. The marker buoys provide information about water movement to assist drift modelling and will provide an ongoing reference point if the task of relocating the objects becomes protracted.

Refrence point??? great..... 15 minuts of fame.
How about just a few facts?

A merchant ship that responded to a shipping broadcast issued by Rescue Coordination Australia is expected to arrive in the area in two hours.

I think Anderson Cooper is a straight shooter, he is not looking to paint a fictional story. JMO

I actually find Anderson Cooper to be pretty objective and skeptical. That he hasnt yet had good experts tonight probably is just because of the time. They are still dragging people back to the studio.

I love Anderson Cooper...he is my favorite. If it's important news - I wanna hear it from him.

***Adding, or Wolf, he's good too IMO.

I actually find Anderson Cooper to be pretty objective and skeptical. That he hasnt yet had good experts tonight probably is just because of the time. They are still dragging people back to the studio.

and I've been hearing several experts talking since I've been watching

This is damn big news here in Australia right now.

Oh, it's big news all over the world. As I saw in a comment on the Sydney Morning Herald, can it be that Australia found the needle in the haystack?

My mother lived in Carlise, outside Perth, for 7 years after they left Holland after WWII. It's where she learned English as a 14 year old Dutch kid. She said, "Aussies never give up."

Refrence point??? great..... 15 minuts of fame.
How about just a few facts?

It appears the Australian press conference was giving the facts as they know them at this points. It seems to be a very fluid situation. In my heart I think we will hear the devastatingly sad truth before it's over.

Until they are willing to tell some facts like why did it take so many hours to notice they lost the plane off the radar....
They will be dragging a lot of people around to create noise, there are live at stake, and they can’t just tell us a story like they did with Bin laden buried at sea….
PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS TO THIS ONE. They should have wanted answers to the Bin Laden BS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416