Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they obtained the phone records early in. Strange we are just hearing about it now. Then again information has be coming at us in a mixed bag. Perhaps reporters are digging for any new news?

I sure hope so, Bravo. I mean, they've had their computers, and the pilot's flight simulator for quite a while now.

Mixed bag is a huge understatement :facepalm:

yeh and the phone call has been running here for a while no idea tell us tell us

BBM

What?

Been at work all day and just now catching up, however haven't heard anything (yet) on CNN regarding this. Where did this information come from, Malaysia government? Curious where in the sequence of events "in the cockpit" this phone call fell.

:waitasec:

MOO

just turned on CNN they are doing were moments away again

Is there any real chance that somehting might happen if so tme EST pls

Here is a site that tracks ships in real time. The tracking system is called AIS.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/

It is an easy site to learn and you can get lots of info about each ship. Direct your search to the Indian ocean and find Perth to see which ships are thereabouts and what type of ship, registration, etc.

THE SYSTEM ONLY WORKS NEAR LAND - so no middle of ocean info with this. But ships around/near to Australia can be seen. And anywhere else you want to look.

BBM

What?

Been at work all day and just now catching up, however haven't heard anything (yet) on CNN regarding this. Where did this information come from, Malaysia government? Curious where in the sequence of events "in the cockpit" this phone call fell.

MOO

Apparently the phone call was made prior to take off. I'll see if I can find the link. I'm sure just benign but you know the press
ETA found the link but I find the headline offensive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ystery-cockpit-call-Kuala-Lumpur-airport.html

Please. I am not trying to control anything. But, conspiracy theories, especially when compared to Bin Laden. This is not even logical. I believe the news reports especially when there are so many countries involved. Why would they lie and expend so much money if it weren't true? Sorry, just want to find this airplane. That's all and don't want to hear all the other theories that are negative. Sorry!! jmo

Yes, I'm sorry too. All of us want to find this plane....billions of people around the world do. It will come out eventually the whole story of what happened, I believe that the investigators will eventually get the whole story....even if it takes 2 or 3 years. One day a full report will come out. But first they have to find the plane. Let's pray they can do that. Peace.

ITA.
It could be because they have never had to deal with a case of this magnitude before. LE may not be forthcoming as well for the same reasons.

I also agree. I don't think what is reported is an accurate reflection of the investigation. And I don't know why some people expect it should be. I know Malaysia hasn't handled the PR side if things very well but I think they are trying. They are out of their depth as many countries would be. Hopefully, they can learn from this for the next time a crisis happens.

BBM

What?

MOO

Apparently, the phone call was made on tarmac before flight.. Some are speculating it is a call to family as one would do if leaving for work etc.

But, I don't know, I have no idea why it took this long for this to come out.

Kind of tough when the thread is FOR people to discuss their theories. There could be other websites that only have positive stories, though. I'm sure that would be the kind of website the family members would want to go to, right?

This is also very true. The entire situation is negative. Everything about it is negative. I do not see any positive to this entire tragedy or situation. So yes, it's hard not to go into the negative, by necessity.

OMG CNN has those words up on screen in BIG BOLD LETTERS.....sigh.

I'm sorry but I just cannot believe this debris is from 370. I feel so suspicious of what we've been told (or haven't been told for that matter). To me it goes back to ATC. Why weren't Malaysia and Vietnam communicating right away when the plane went missing? I cannot get beyond this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez