Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP passengers of flight MH370. How very sad.

Sometimes when I can't make up my mind about a case or when there are too many possibles, I am reduced to ruling oout the possibles and seeing what is left.

Issues with plane: the plane flew for 7 hours....... no pilot or crew was able to make radio contact with anyone? If the plane was on fire, pilots would have made radio contact. If problem with nagivation, pilot would have made radio contact and would have shut off auto and flown manually. If problem with communication, plane would have headed for airport.

Pilot issues: the plane went too low, it went too high, it took a sharp left. Habit as well as pride would have made a real pilot flying as smoothly as possible. No up and down burning fuel, no attention getting moves at all. They would most likely have tried to make occasional radio contact to make things appear normal or to give some explanation for their moves.

The only other possible I see is a hijacking. Inexperienced pilot, someone who knows the procedures for flying but doesn't have the smoothness that comes with experience.

U.S. Navy @USNavy
As precaution, #USNavy prepares black box locator for #MH370 search http://1.usa.gov/1nTbh3C via @USPacificFleet
2 HOURS AGO

resize

http://www.euronews.com/2014/03/24/...to-find-objects-spotted-by-chinese-on-south-/

PM saying plane definately last point was West of Perth in Indian Ocean.

I will believe it ONLY when I see actual plane wreckage.

JMO.

Satellite data based on the new analysis, Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor and that its last position was in the middle of the the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.

It came down killing everyone on board in the southern Indian Ocean.

The families of the passengers and crew have been updated.

This news ends all hope that they could be found alive.

PM Razak asks for people to respect them "at this very difficult time".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-flight-mh370-possible-debris-3276634#ixzz2wtAXrar7

Tweets
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 45s
Malaysian PM: data analysed by UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch & satellite firm shows plane flew south into ocean & flight ended there

:rose: :rose:

If this is true and valid, very thankful to Inmarsat for providing closure to the families.

Sad. Am certain families knew this would be the outcome, but hearing this today will cause them to relive this horror. Bless them all.

Thoughts and prayers for the families, friends of the passengers and crew of MH370. :rose:

The poor families I don't know what to think about bringing them here at this time.

Maybe Malaysia wants to get them out of their country then he problem of placating these people will be someone elses.

What will they do here? Are they planning on taking them in a plane to view the debris that the current search teems are having problems finding? They haven't physically collected any debris as yet. So still no proof that it is the plane. JMOO

To expland on my earlier post -

They cannot just say "it crashed there" while SHOWING NO PROOF of what this Immarsat's data was as to how it concluded with Indian Ocean.

For example, is it just because of the "radar" issue - that they don't think the plane got past the radar in the Northern corridiors, so that's why they concluded it MUST be Southern Corridor?

IDK, I am just thinking what if they don't want to deal with trying to find the plane in the Northern corridor, so they just say it landed "for sure " in Southern corridor?

If I am a family member, you know what, I don't think I could actually believe this news until I actually see wreckage with my own eyes.

JMO.

This is no closure for them, JMO.

Whoever was flying the plane wanted to make it as difficult as possible to find. Panthera, if you're on here right now, sadly you were absolutely right.

They cannot just say "it crashed there" while SHOWING NO PROOF of what this Immarsat's data was as to how it concluded with Indian Ocean.

Perhaps they have, just not to the media (yet, if they plan to at all).

Maybe some of the floating objects have been identified as coming from the plane ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop