Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would once have thought that calling 000 would get the fastest response, but recent cases of people dying because the ambulance took way too long to arrive have begun to erode my confidence.

Edited to add that in some cases the ambulances were "ramped" at hospitals and the patient died before they were admitted to the hospital.

Though I still think most people might think that calling 000 would get a faster response.
We are still told to call 000 if it's an emergency.

Last edited:
With the footage near the end of the news article, to me it appears to be the husband, RC greeting people at the funeral. We have to remember this was very early days (also around the time when the family made a statement through media saying he was a committed and loyal husband), I imagine it’s not the case as the investigation intensifies and particularly after Friday’s media report.
At that stage, the parents did not believe the bit about the DV call out ( we don't know which one of them called the police that night for that event, could be him, could have been her ) certainly , they did not know about the world wide sister wives operation he was running.. I wonder if, since the police know about this sleazo stuff, he might have been using his work email. It would be an impressive one, SQ.L, @ etc. AU. GOVT.. beady eyed ladies from Patagonia to Reykjavik would glom onto that very quickly, and the wife doesn't know..

He would have been inundated, .... he has all his limbs and is employed..

But something tipped the whole shindig over, the edge. .. it was not random, but it had a catalyst, something happened that made him see a permanent change as the only option. ... ..

With the footage near the end of the news article, to me it appears to be the husband, RC greeting people at the funeral. We have to remember this was very early days (also around the time when the family made a statement through media saying he was a committed and loyal husband), I imagine it’s not the case as the investigation intensifies and particularly after Friday’s media report.
I think the man greeting people at the funeral is the Pastor….

1728280148694.jpeg

1728280022601.jpeg

My rear end, too. There are other possibilities... one of his women friends possibly did it. . someone who flew in from Afghanistan ( so unlikely as to be improbable ) someone from Italy, someone from the US, he was a broad church guy, but he also was having liaisons with women in NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, NT.. ..

Victorians will never forget poor Maria Korp, who went down to garage one morning , ready to go to work and was belted and strangled by a strange woman in a shower cap, bundled into the boot of her car, and driven off to St Kilda Rd. in the city and left there, in the boiling 39 C February sun , not found for days... Her husbands girlfriend , Tanya Herman had been persuaded by Joe Korp that this was the only way they could be together.....Maria died dreadfully.

Miss Larissa Sant, just a few weeks ago, mowed down her boyfriends former partner, out of what looks like revenge.... and the boyfriend has been arrested also, as being involved in the planning..

People do dreadful , stupid things, and he may be a very persuasive bloke.. . highly manipulative... he would be a prize on dating app, SQ L in an English speaking military, high salary, .he would attract a certain sort of woman. Ambitious....

Supposedly it is easy to use a crowbar to tip over the mover?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back