Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confuuuuuuused.

If it's right that radar picked the flight up over Pulau Perak (west of Malaysia and close to Indonesia) at 2:40am why are they searching as far north as Laos?!?

I dunno, they are all over the place searching on land and sea!

Now seeing the picture of these two guys with the fake passports and knowing the one guy's mother was waiting for him in Frankfurt, I tend to think they just got on an unlucky flight.

Has anyone talked about passenger 84 and that he might be with some Chinese group that was avenging the stabbings that happened recently in China? The name was blocked out from the flight manifest. Personally, and I'm not a political expert, but I don't see a reason why Muslims would blow up a plane full of Chinese and Malaysians, but that's just me.

I am leaning toward a bad catastrophic accident and they just haven't found the debris field, although the lack of black box pinging is troubling. And yes, I would also suspect that at least one person on that flight had a trackable phone.

Law enforcement sources told ABC news today that the men's tickets were purchased by an Iranian man known as "Mr. Ali."

Mallaeibeasir said that when Pouria and Reza were staying at his house, he heard them briefly talking to an "Ali" on the phone.

"The last night when they were in my home they were talking on the phone for a long time. They were talking in Persian, in their room, and I heard them say 'OK Ali' like that in Persian. I didn't understand because it was like, five seconds. I went into the room to take water from my fridge and I came out and they said, 'Be quiet, we're talking.'"

Besides the hushed phone conversations, Mallaeibeasir said that the pair just hung out with him and his housemate and watched movies. Then Mallaeibeasir drove them to the airport.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-passports/story?id=22852454

Now seeing the picture of these two guys with the fake passports and knowing the one guy's mother was waiting for him in Frankfurt, I tend to think they just got on an unlucky flight.

Has anyone talked about passenger 84 and that he might be with some Chinese group that was avenging the stabbings that happened recently in China? The name was blocked out from the flight manifest. Personally, and I'm not a political expert, but I don't see a reason why Muslims would blow up a plane full of Chinese and Malaysians, but that's just me.

I am leaning toward a bad catastrophic accident and they just haven't found the debris field, although the lack of black box pinging is troubling. And yes, I would also suspect that at least one person on that flight had a trackable phone.

But if it was "just" an accident why on earth would radar have picked it up on the other side of Malaysia, over 200 miles off course in the opposite direction?

I am leaning now towards hijacking based on the Perak link, whether it be one of the pilots or a third party.

I am confused as to why the 2 using stolen passports are now thought not to be related to any terriost plot.

Per CNN:
The two passengers in question entered Malaysia using valid Iranian passports, Noble said at a news conference. But they used stolen Austrian and Italian passports to board the missing Malaysian plane, he said.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/11/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

If they had valid Iranian passports why use stolen ones to book their flight??

I'm confuuuuuuused.

If it's right that radar picked the flight up over Pulau Perak (west of Malaysia and close to Indonesia) at 2:40am why are they searching as far north as Laos?!?

I believe folks saw a ball of fire falling and land in a jungle. I don't have the links right now but it's been discussed.

I am confused as to why the 2 using stolen passports are now thought not to be related to any terriost plot.

Per CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/11/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

If they had valid Iranian passports why use stolen ones to book their flight??

Because they were wanting to get into European countries to claim asylum, something they would not be able to do on an Iranian passport.

I think it's irrelevant and like someone else said they just got on an unlucky flight. The person who arranged the passports and flights for them is most likely very experienced at helping people in this way.

But if it was "just" an accident why on earth would radar have picked it up on the other side of Malaysia, over 200 miles off course in the opposite direction?

I am leaning now towards hijacking based on the Perak link, whether it be one of the pilots or a third party.

I think a lot will hinge on whether that "radar sighting" on the other side of the peninsula can be confirmed. That changes everything. Since they are apparently actually searching in the straight over there, I assume they must give it some credibility.

The Malaysia Airlines flight ... could have disappeared in an aviation "black spot", an expert has said.

Former Boeing 777 instructor and United Airlines captain Ross Aimer told Sky News there are 'blind spots' in the world which could have prevented the plane's emergency locator transmitter from sending out a distress signal.

"These are very sophisticated equipment that should have been working under any condition - in the water, in the jungle, after a fire, after an explosion - and none of them have talked to the outside world yet.

"There are spots in the world, however, that are called blind spots, where you cannot communicate for some reason.

"Unfortunately, that area near Vietnam, over the Gulf of Thailand, those are some of the black spots, so perhaps at that time there was no data transmission between the aircraft and the airline."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-a...-have-disappeared-aviation-black-spot-1439839
bbm

I can't imagine what it's like for the families of the missing passengers and crew. It must be extremely difficult to remain hopeful after so many days without word from their loved ones but no confirmation that they perished with the plane. In this case, no news isn't necessarily good news. I hope that some concrete information comes forward very soon. :please:

Possibility like this flight?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522"]Helios Airways Flight 522 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

.. authorities are looking at a possibility that MH370 attempted to turn back toward Kuala Lumpur. If it did indeed retrace its path, the plane could conceivably have crashed into the sea on the western coast, the other side of Malaysia from where it was reported missing. But this doesn’t explain why it did not continue to show on radar while flying back toward Kuala Lumpur, and Malaysia Airlines or other authorities have not addressed that question.

http://www.kmov.com/news/just-poste...lines-disappearance-not-terror-249433741.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru