Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's more:

AIRLINE PROBING REPORT 2 VISITED COCKPIT IN 2011

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia Airlines says it is investigating an Australia television report that the co-pilot on its missing flight had invited two women to stay in the cockpit for the duration of a flight two years ago.

Jonti Roos spoke about her flight on the program "A Current Affair," which aired multiple still photographs from Roos that showed the women inside the cockpit and the pilots apparently working the plane's controls.

The airline said late Tuesday it wouldn't comment about the report until its investigation into it is complete.

More at http://bigstory.ap.org/article/airline-probing-report-2-visited-cockpit-2011

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transponder_%28aviation%29"]Transponder (aviation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

At the above link there is a picture of the transponder.

If I understand it, when the radar makes a pass over the airplane (the dot) the transponder pings back the information from that plane at that location at that time. As an example the altitude being 35,000 feet. When the radar made the next pass (would love to know the time between passes) it was not there and no info was relayed back because the transponder was not working for what ever reason.

Someone please correct me if I don't understand it.

Ok. So, we are not looking at 5 passengers that checked their baggage and never boarded. Instead, we have 4 passengers that purchased tickets and never showed up to the airport, therefore baggage was never checked..

We then have 2 passengers with stolen passports, that authorities first stated were Asian in appearance and most recently stating they looked like the famous Italian footballer = black guys. Now, we see that they are Persian and authorities claim at least one of them were seeking asylum, and they are not suspected as terrorists??

And finally, we have some playboy pilots that smoke in flight, and invite non-crew members into the cockpit?? :scared::scared:

Is it just me, or does this read like a horrible Hollywood script....I just don't know what to make of it...:banghead:

Add to the list:
- the plane was last seen on radar just before entering Vietnamese air space but Malaysia is looking hundreds of miles away off their west coast, in the Malacca Straits, while Vietnam is looking on land, and dozens of countries are looking in the South China Sea. Fisherman saw a lowflying plane; military radar detected something elsewhere; and Vietnamese citizens saw a ball of fire come down in a jungle

Transponder (aviation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the above link there is a picture of the transponder.

If I understand it, when the radar makes a pass over the airplane (the dot) the transponder pings back the information from that plane at that location at that time. As an example the altitude being 35,000 feet. When the radar made the next pass (would love to know the time between passes) it was not there and no info was relayed back because the transponder was not working for what ever reason.

Someone please correct me if I don't understand it.

That seems correct, but the transponder can be turned off by the pilot. And it only communicates automatically above 29,000 feet so if the plane dropped below 29,000 feet, then it would not show up on the radar. (That's what I gathered form a previous link that I posted - seems totally possible now that the plane didn't disintegrate but could have gone undetected for some time, as long as it stayed over open water at sea).

Loss of employees on Malaysia flight a blow, U.S. chipmaker says

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

http://media.freescale.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=196520&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1907348&highlight=

News Release

Freescale Semiconductor Employees Confirmed Passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

This is what I was posting about. You never EVER schedule 20 employees for the same flight. Because if the plane goes down, you have lost a huge chunk of your company, and it could put the company in danger of closing, or cause financial distress to the company.

The other pilot in the jet that tried to communicate with the plane. All he heard was mumble. If they had enough time to mumble why wouldn't they send out some type of distress call?

The other pilot in the jet that tried to communicate with the plane. All he heard was mumble. If they had enough time to mumble why wouldn't they send out some type of distress call?

I wish someone "official" would address that claim.

But a new, unconfirmed theory surfaced Tuesday that suggested the jet had veered off course, ending up in the Malacca Strait. Reuters news agency, citing an unidentified Malaysian military source, said the plane flew across the Malaysian peninsula in its final minutes, where it was picked up by military radar. Malaysian media reported that some residents spotted a plane flying at about 3,000 feet — 10 times lower than cruising altitude — near the eastern city of Kota Bharu.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...8e8-11e3-8599-ce7295b6851c_story.html?hpid=z1

bbm

I think the pilots were incapacitated somehow. Or speaking a language the other pilot did not understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. So, we are not looking at 5 passengers that checked their baggage and never boarded. Instead, we have 4 passengers that purchased tickets and never showed up to the airport, therefore baggage was never checked..

We then have 2 passengers with stolen passports, that authorities first stated were Asian in appearance and most recently stating they looked like the famous Italian footballer = black guys. Now, we see that they are Persian and authorities claim at least one of them were seeking asylum, and they are not suspected as terrorists??

And finally, we have some playboy pilots that smoke in flight, and invite non-crew members into the cockpit?? :scared::scared:

Is it just me, or does this read like a horrible Hollywood script....I just don't know what to make of it...:banghead:

It's reality - don't be surprised. I'm gonna tell you my take on airline / flying security and I fly a LOT between the US and Europe, mostly connecting through Amsterdam.

I have accidentally taken on knives, large bottles of liquids, and lighters. Never any bad intent but they've made it on. People who don't show up at the gate have their bags 'off-loaded' as they announce in Amsterdam. I do find it odd that there were 5 people who didn't fly that day and at the same time had bags already checked in? That's very strange.

My daughter and I were both in the cockpit flying into Germany. I was a little shocked that they allowed it because I don't imagine it happening with a US carrier.

If anyone thinks they are safe with these TSA people, you are kidding yourself. I don't want to insult anyone, but in my opinion this is all a big SHOW to make people feel like they are in safe hands. They are not. They scrutinize Americans more coming into the US and flying within the US than any foreigner or traveling on foreign soil. I do think they do what they can with the resources they have to keep people safe, but if someone want to travel illegally or bring something illegal on board, they will find a way because these terrorists are a hell of lot smarter than the TSA folks.

That being said, my gut tells me something bad happened with the plane and it's crashed somewhere that hasn't been searched yet. If it was hijacked, I would suspect someone would be coming forward and claiming responsibility. In the meantime, I'd probably hold on to those 5 passports for a while.

Has that communication been confirmed? It is perplexing if that is true.

Has that communication been confirmed? It is perplexing if that is true.

A BOEING 777 pilot, who was flying 30 minutes ahead of the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft, said he established contact with MH370 minutes after he was asked to do so by Vietnamese air traffic control.

The captain, who asked to not be named, said his plane, which was bound for Narita, Japan, was far into Vietnamese airspace when he was asked to relay, using his plane's emergency frequency, to MH370 for the latter to establish its position, as the authorities could not contact the aircraft.

"We managed to establish contact with MH370 just after 1.30am and asked them if they have transferred into Vietnamese airspace. "The voice on the other side could have been either Captain Zaharie (Ahmad Shah, 53,) or Fariq (Abdul Hamid, 27), but I was sure it was the co-pilot.

"There were a lot of interference... static... but I heard mumbling from the other end. "That was the last time we heard from them, as we lost the connection," he told the New Sunday Times. He said those on the same frequency at the time would have heard the exchange. Thhis, he said, would include vessels on the waters below.

He said he thought nothing of it, as the occurrence (of losing contact) was normal, until it was established that MH370 never landed. "If the plane was in trouble, we would have heard the pilot making the Mayday distress call. But I am sure that, like me, no one else up there heard it.

"Following the silence, a repeat request was made by the Vietnamese authorities to try establishing contact with them."

Read more: MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane - General - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/nation/genera...hed-contact-with-plane-1.503464#ixzz2vflGUArp

Someone probably mentioned it but the one guy's mother was waiting for him in Frankfurt, probably to come there and immigrate. It's believed they were moving to Europe and with an EU passport, they can move around anywhere. The one guy had an Italian stolen passport so with that, he can go anywhere in the EU, same with the guy with the Austrian passport. Very easy to move about there now.

Not to mention that they could not have entered Europe with an Iranian passport unless they had applied for a visa ahead of time. There is no 'VOA' (visa on arrival) program with Iran and European countries (well, many other countries also). So they couldn't not have landed at the airport and gotten a visa, even a tourist visa.

A BOEING 777 pilot, who was flying 30 minutes ahead of the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft, said he established contact with MH370 minutes after he was asked to do so by Vietnamese air traffic control.

The captain, who asked to not be named, said his plane, which was bound for Narita, Japan, was far into Vietnamese airspace when he was asked to relay, using his plane's emergency frequency, to MH370 for the latter to establish its position, as the authorities could not contact the aircraft.

"We managed to establish contact with MH370 just after 1.30am and asked them if they have transferred into Vietnamese airspace. "The voice on the other side could have been either Captain Zaharie (Ahmad Shah, 53,) or Fariq (Abdul Hamid, 27), but I was sure it was the co-pilot.

"There were a lot of interference... static... but I heard mumbling from the other end. "That was the last time we heard from them, as we lost the connection," he told the New Sunday Times. He said those on the same frequency at the time would have heard the exchange. Thhis, he said, would include vessels on the waters below.

He said he thought nothing of it, as the occurrence (of losing contact) was normal, until it was established that MH370 never landed. "If the plane was in trouble, we would have heard the pilot making the Mayday distress call. But I am sure that, like me, no one else up there heard it.

"Following the silence, a repeat request was made by the Vietnamese authorities to try establishing contact with them."

Read more: MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane - General - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/nation/genera...hed-contact-with-plane-1.503464#ixzz2vflGUArp

Shouldn't that exchange be recorded on his planes black box? Did they remove it to listen to the conversation?

This is what I was posting about. You never EVER schedule 20 employees for the same flight. Because if the plane goes down, you have lost a huge chunk of your company, and it could put the company in danger of closing, or cause financial distress to the company.

not to sound light, but this company has 18,000 employees.

For those tagging on Tomnod, update..

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014?source=abc

"
Something's not quite right...
It appears Tomnod is experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the problem and assure you that we're poking our servers with pointy sticks to figure out what's wrong.

We have new imagery collections planned for today and hope to make those images available online for you as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

Thanks for being part of the Tomnod team."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member