Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cartoon.10_0.jpg

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/artic...-signal-hunt-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Omgggg thank you for that, we need a light-hearted moment sometimes!

Harder to find a crash site if the plane sank intact with no debris floating around. The point would be that it would be harder to find the plane.

But why? So are you thinking he just wanted to commit suicide? Or send a statement - but the probably with the "statement theory" is that what kind of statement is it if the plane and black boxes were never even found? It would just be ?, no statement.

If it was a mechanical error, they wouldn't want to be held responsible for it.
It's easier for them to say "Oh so-and-so did it."

But wouldn't Boeing be responsible for it and isn't it in fact much better for them that way b/c Boeing would actually have to pay for all costs resulting from the *mandatory* lawsuit, right?

If it was pilot, they can't ask Boeing for anything.

Pilot had problems with family and the Malay gov't just days before. 1 + 1 = Bad pilot

Pilot was aware of deepest waters where the downing could not be detected. It's very clear to me.

Yes, but what’s the point of making it harder to find the plane? If the goal was suicide, that makes no sense and IMO would serious deviate from the typical motive and mindset of a suicidal person.

I suppose if it was a political statement to make the current Malaysian gov’t look incompetent, it might make sense, but it’s still rather obscure because there’s no guarantee that Ibrahim would be exonerated or that he would gain power.

Yes, I agree with all of this.

The only thing that makes somewhat sense in the suicide theory is what a poster posted one time - that if they can't prove that the pilot did it, then his family would still get the insurance money. If it's proved suicide, the pilot's family woudl not get any insurance money. That is, if they even have an insurance policy? Or maybe it would have something to do with Captain Shah's retirement account - like for example, if it's proven he did this then his family gets none of the money and no payouts.

But again, that is a whole 'nother step to go from suicide to this mass murder. So IDK.

Also about the political statement, ITA, b/c this there is no statement if they can't even find the plane.

Pilot had problems with family and the Malay gov't just days before. 1 + 1 = Bad pilot

The problems with his family have never been confirmed. That Daily Mail or Mirror article, whichever it was, was later completely refuted by Captain Shah's daughter as well as Malaysian officials.

So who knows?

Yes, I agree with all of this.

The only thing that makes somewhat sense in the suicide theory is what a poster posted one time - that if they can't prove that the pilot did it, then his family would still get the insurance money. If it's proved suicide, the pilot's family woudl not get any insurance money. That is, if they even have an insurance policy? Or maybe it would have something to do with Captain Shah's retirement account - like for example, if it's proven he did this then his family gets none of the money and no payouts.

But again, that is a whole 'nother step to go from suicide to this mass murder. So IDK.

Also about the political statement, ITA, b/c this there is no statement if they can't even find the plane.

It's my opinion that this maneuver by the pilot was strictly political. Pilot knew where to dump the aircraft where it couldn't be found - the deepest part of the ocean of the world.

So we are back to Square 1 right where we started. How can this be?

So we are back to Square 1 right where we started. How can this be?

Because this is ALL speculation, and there are even many conflicts in what were supposed to be " official reports" of the plane's flight route, altitude, speed, etc. All we or anyone else really know for sure is that the plane disappeared.

A series of pings believed to be from the black boxes have been identified and ships and sonar are on location but if they were from the recording devices it will likely be some time before they are retrieved from the ocean. Then it will be months before the black boxes are analyzed and the report released to the public.
And I won't even believe that report until it comes from a more reliable source than an Asian government source.

All we know is one true fact: The plane disappeared and is downed somewhere in an unknown status. Experience with similar disappearances leads most to believe the plane crashed, but this is not proven to date.

But Malaysia has said over and over again that they think someone took over the plane and that this was a criminal act?

Unlike the other things, that makes absolutely no sense why they would say that if there was no evidence of it. Meaning, if it was some mechanical error, why would they lie and say "someone took over the plane" and criminal act? There is no reason for them to lie about that due to "ongoing investigations."

Why would the German insurance company Allianz start payment for the plane when Malaysia said it was a criminal act? Insurance companies do not give out money willy-nilly.

Daily Beast claims search area narrowed to 10x10km by HMS Echo.

http://news.yahoo.com/ship-saved-mh370-search-193100989--politics.html

I would think they can start deploying bluefin soon.

The presence of HMS Echo is particularly significant—she has very sophisticated underwater mapping technology, and would be able to give a much better sense of just what the seabed looks like—its contours and its depths.

The Bluefin 21 is able to work at those depths, at first using sonar and then, if probable wreckage or the flight recorders are detected, it will be fitted with lights and cameras to establish whether they have, in fact, reached the right place. However long that takes, the search has come a very long way in just a week.

Why would the German insurance company Allianz start payment for the plane when Malaysia said it was a criminal act? Insurance companies do not give out money willy-nilly.

Hate to ask this but do you have a link? :seeya:

Just catching up from the morning and read where there was no distinct pings found. Could the media reports of the co-pilots cell phone reconnect be planted info to side track us on the fact the last day they searched did not produce pings? JMO

At this point, I am very leary of what we hear! IMO everyone working on this case is getting antsy that the batteries are due/or have died and they are at the end of their rope and very frustrated.

I don't think they need to plant anything to distract us. At this point extra pings are a bonus, they have enough to do a pretty good triangulate. Sure they would love more but that they have what they do is amazing.

I can't figure out how we got here. We were seemingly guesstimating plots here there and everywhere in the southern ocean and in comes the ocean shield, puts down its locator and hey presto, the black boxes were below it. It almost went unnoticed as well, sliding under our consciousness like a day dream. One day we were talking frustration and worry and the next confidence the boxes were found it seems to me.

The crews must be exhausted, Australia has done fine work in leading this part of the search. Hopefully it won't take to long to find the wreckage with the blue fin and we can start doing recovery work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty