Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cartoon.10_0.jpg

After Malaysia announced the delay of a diplomatic trip to China next week, Beijing postponed the delivery of two goodwill pandas scheduled to arrive in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday until an "appropriate time".

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/artic...-signal-hunt-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight

In Sintok, police were investigating the company involved in the cleaning of Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370's cabin before it departed from KLIA to Beijing, China, on March 8.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said police were looking into all angles, including loopholes, during the cleaning.

"We are looking at every possibility and investigation is on-going," he said yesterday.

http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/we-didn-t-know-he-made-a-call-1.563955

What I stated was the only purpose I can see, which is to cause the flight to disappear......... If not that, I have no clue. If it landed at Diego Garcia, I hope all are enjoying themselves with their CIA handlers.........If it turns out to be something like that I will disconnect from the internet and TV and just crawl back to my couch!! LOL JMO JMO

BBM
If it turns out to be something like that there is going to be a lot of pissed off people/countries.

Just catching up from the morning and read where there was no distinct pings found. Could the media reports of the co-pilots cell phone reconnect be planted info to side track us on the fact the last day they searched did not produce pings? JMO

At this point, I am very leary of what we hear! IMO everyone working on this case is getting antsy that the batteries are due/or have died and they are at the end of their rope and very frustrated.

BBM
If it turns out to be something like that there is going to be a lot of pissed off people/countries.

Had the plane been heading towards Diego Garcia it would have passed right under the satellite. jmo

Had the plane been heading towards Diego Garcia it would have passed right under the satellite. jmo

I WISH I had never typed the words " Diego Garcia". Am I the ONLY one who knows what huge runways are on the tiny island for the use of US military craft?

It was ALL a hypothetical post and was based solely upon the original question which was along the lines of " On what island could a triple 7 have landed?"

Of course, had the airplane landed on a US military installation, the passengers would now all be home, and all of this would be a moot point with a happy ending. :banghead:

So are you saying it couldn't have gone that direction?

I think all of the leaders should have to submit to a lie detector test.
One or more knows something I just hope it's not our leaders.

I WISH I had never typed the words " Diego Garcia". Am I the ONLY one who knows what huge runways are on the tiny island for the use of US military craft?

It was ALL a hypothetical post and was based solely upon the original question which was along the lines of " On what island could a triple 7 have landed?"

Of course, had the airplane landed on a US military installation, the passengers would now all be home, and all of this would be a moot point with a happy ending. :banghead:

This plane did not just go poof!! So far it's not where anyone is looking so why not look where they aren't flippin' looking " Diego Garcia".

I don't want this to be true and I am very open to other scenarios but from the split second the report was out that the pilot had been to the court case and was such a strong supporter of Ibrahim everything clicked and I've been very much leaning to it being that. Now that I'm reading the rumour about the threat to ditch the plane if the decision wasn't reversed, added to the rumour that the co-pilot potentially called out or potentially attempted to call out it just reinforces it all IMO

Yes some ppl are very attune to these things, u just might be very right. To me, I didn't think twice about the court case or the Ibrahim stuff.

Can u please expand on the rumor u mentioned of ditching the plane if decision wasn't reversed?? Tia.

I suspect that it WAS the point. I don't think it was organized terrorists, I think it was Captain Shah's last statement. If no one would ever know what happened, he would be a victim as everyone else. No one would be angry, just sad. His acclaimed reputation would remain intact. Extremely selfish though. But if he ended his life in a hotel in Beijing, all those people would be alive and dealing with their own happiness and sorrow...........but he would lose his reputation. I hope that I'm wrong, but that's what I think happened. JMO JMO

So was the point that he just wanted to kill himself but in a way which brought no shame to his family?

I am not understanding what kind of statement he wanted to make when, if it was him, it looks like he wanted the plane to be lost and never found?

But why did they want the plane to sink down with no debris? What was the point of doing all this?

Harder to find a crash site if the plane sank intact with no debris floating around. The point would be that it would be harder to find the plane.

You have stated one reason why I believe it was a tragic set of malfunctions and catastrophic failures of the aircraft.

Using the principle of Occam's Razor, which I believe in doing until facts prove otherwise, the answer to why the plane crashed would be either:

1) Pilot error, which is not to claim pilot sabotage.
or
2) Catastrophic failure of the system, causes vary.

These are overwhelmingly the main two causes of airliner crashes.

But Malaysia has said over and over again that they think someone took over the plane and that this was a criminal act?

Unlike the other things, that makes absolutely no sense why they would say that if there was no evidence of it. Meaning, if it was some mechanical error, why would they lie and say "someone took over the plane" and criminal act? There is no reason for them to lie about that due to "ongoing investigations."

But Malaysia has said over and over again that they think someone took over the plane and that this was a criminal act?

Unlike the other things, that makes absolutely no sense why they would say that if there was no evidence of it. Meaning, if it was some mechanical error, why would they lie and say "someone took over the plane" and criminal act? There is no reason for them to lie about that due to "ongoing investigations."

If it was a mechanical error, they wouldn't want to be held responsible for it.
It's easier for them to say "Oh so-and-so did it."

I was also thinking this but I couldn't think of how to articulate it. You put it very well. A lot of people tend to lump huge parts of the world together even when people have extremely diverse looks, names, and cultures depending on the country they come from. My high school yearbook confused our only two female Muslim students simply because they both wore headscarves. They did not resemble each other at all.

But European and Iranian are not even in the same "lump" of the world.

JMO.

Anyway, I know a lot of people don't think the Iranians had anything to do with it and they probably didn't, but in any case it should be a concern to everyone that the proper checks did not occur at the airport and allowed stolen passports to be used. In this day and age, that should worry a lot of people. IMO multiple avenues have to be used to make sure it doesn't happen - that includes data bases as well as the eyes and ears of the people in charge of checking the passports. It cannot be one to the exclusion of the other. It has to be mutiple avenues combined. Eyes and ears are very important, IMO, and should not be understated. Perhaps additional training is required for the personnel who check the passports.

Also, it cannot do any harm to double-check if the passport-checker has any suspicions. Again, I am not trying to be PC. Perhaps some will be offended by the non-pc aspect of it. But it simply cannot be done with computers alone. We need the people checking the passports to use their eyes,ears, and common sense. Perhaps some thing will trigger the passport-checker to send someone for a passport double-check. Perhaps in that double-check, Interpol or some other database will be used, and they will pick up that it's stolen passport or whatever the transgresion is. It can't hurt IMO. If after all of that it is still valid, then no harm done.

JMO.

Yes, but what’s the point of making it harder to find the plane? If the goal was suicide, that makes no sense and IMO would serious deviate from the typical motive and mindset of a suicidal person.

I suppose if it was a political statement to make the current Malaysian gov’t look incompetent, it might make sense, but it’s still rather obscure because there’s no guarantee that Ibrahim would be exonerated or that he would gain power.

Why would that suddenly be the one thing people believe from the Malaysian government?

If everything they’ve said until this point has been unreliable or contradictory, then no one statement should hold more weight than another.

It is absolutely in the government’s favour for this to be a criminal act, either by a Malaysian citizen or a foreign citizen, and I think they will continue to promote that theory until it’s impossible to state otherwise.

Ok, here are the names and here are the faces. Would a Malaysian "security" person know the difference? Probably not since it's apparently a good method for Iranians to flee Iran and money to be made.

The Italian's whose passport was stolen, was because a Thai gave the passport to someone who looked like him? :waitasec:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-stolen-phuket

:twocents:

Well to me "Luigi" would certainly raise one flag. B/c Luigi the Italian name doens't match up to me with how he looks and let's not forget that this Iranian would not have had the Italian accent, either. On top of that, clothes he was wearing. On top of that, so what are you doing - why did you go to Qatar and now KL and now on to Beijing? At least the person checking the passports should have sent hiim to the little office where they double-check the passports.

JMO.

But yes, you are right that probably Malaysia personnel would not know what general Italian names are and what Italian accents sound like. Nor what kind of clothes Europeans wear. Although I have to say that Western foreigners are usually easily noticeable as "different' from others due to many subtle signs put together. Clothes, purses, shoes, as well as things like haircuts, general appearance, etc.. So IMO the personnel should have realized that these men do not really look like Westerners.

JMO JMO JMO.

I originally thought it was pilot and he knew where to put it down to where it couldn't be found. Accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic