Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another report claimed aircraft debris had been found in the Scott River in the the south-west of WA.

Nine News reports three objects have washed up, one is believed to be the length of a car with “distinct rivets”.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...ont-be-abandoned/story-fnizu68q-1226892871899

From linked article:

CLUES FROM THE DEEP:
qyju8udu.jpg

ysumaze2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess my real question was - why did the Chinese ship leave the search whether or not whatever it detected was a black box ping? Soon after word of one being detected by that ship came, an Aussie ship detected one and the search concentrated in the areas of it and other pings, but why did the Chinese ship leave? I don't wanna go all conspiracy theory on it or anything (although this mystery is made for conspiracy theories) but I find it totally strange that the Chinese backed out right after pings began being detected (or if they didn't, not one word has been said about any Chinese ships aiding in the ping searches after the first were heard). And now with nothing being found after 80% of the area has been searched by Bluefin my thoughts keep going back to that Chinese ship...and the pings.

When the Chinese ship heard what they thought was a Pulse Signal the JACC sent the HMS Echo to leave its search area (where it was searching with the ADV Ocean Shield) and go and investigate what the Chinese ship heard

I don't think the Chinese ship left the search area where it heard the Pulse Signal..once HMS Echo arrived they stayed in that area..

It was not reported that the Chinese ship left that area...but the media began to focus on the ADV Ocean Shield and what it heard and where it was searching..

Now, ADV Ocean Shield heard signals and began triangulating that search area..IIRC other ships were told to stay away in case there was noise interference..

We also don't hear much about the Surface search being conducted by the aircrafts and other ships involved in the search

Again the media is focusing on the Ocean Shield, and the Bluefin-21 until something of interest comes up..

Deleted by me
Working on broken link

ETA:

Audio of Media Release is accessible via this link posted upthread by Amee :tyou:

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr035.aspx

Just click on the speaker icon.

It appears the URL is assigned on a per-user basis (I wasn't able to post the audio version directly onto the thread - each attempt resulted in an error message :blushing: )

My apologies!

Good Morning and Thanks for the Update everyone...

Off to work...

Is it not amazing how everything to do with MAL370 becomes this big ordeal! If any of us were walking on a beach and saw an object, as we approach said object, in our minds we would automatically began to make associations-regarding an object we are approaching – just how it works.

We would formulate a category – that looks like a coke can, a lion, a jet engine from an aircraft that has vanished off the face of the planet a month and a half ago!

In addition, if we decided to call law enforcement we call in and hypothetically say we found an object on a beach somewhere, I am confident the next question migh be something akin to what is it? If we answered an "object " they would thank us for calling and go about their business.If we said we found an AK-47 with blood on it on some beach they are on their way-to take pictures! .

The picture is being examined – come on – unless it is from an alien from a purple planet, in a different universe far far away , thus far not identified by some Space agency, there is liltle likelihood that who ever found it , whoever took the pictures of it , and who in law enforcement saw the picture have no idea, other than it remains an object without further investigations!

<modsnip>

I think they threw two "pingers" off their boats in the planned out deepest part to hamper locating but forever shroud the truth in mystery and hoping to reinforce the lie ...............I think it is in a hanger somewhere.............and, at this point that is not a conspiracy theory (!) thus far it makes more common sense, from day 6 than any of the confusion many countries have perpetrated on the world population

I would guess they finished in their area and are either standing by awaiting sites of suspected debris or they have returned to China until the plane is actually found. Right now Australia and US are searching, I believe. There is nothing on the news that they have left the area that I'm aware of. My guess is they are standing by or have gone back to China to restock their supplies so they can return. The Chinese ship only used a surface scanner so they were picking up have been ruled out.

There is really nothing for the Chinese to do right now without property equipment in the search area and all ships are trying to stay out of that area and let the Bluefin do it's job. jmo

CNN just quoted an Air Force source as saying "the more we look at it, the less excited we get"

Its probably a chunk of metal from a cargo ship they have rivots too!

all small stuff

I find it ridiculously predictable that we would be hearing that debris has washed up just now. Sounds like someone came up with some loose parts, chugged it out to sea last night and dropped it in close enough to wash up the next morning.

Reports yesterday acknowledged that they may be looking in the wrong place and the plane might have landed on land. I think they don't have a clue where it is. I also think that the pings showing that the plane went north towards land were poo pooed by the Malaysians because it was more embarrassing than losing an aircraft in the Indian Ocean. We will never know where this plane is unless it is accidentally discovered. Too many governments covering their butts to find the truth. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Como on CNN is confused how a possible piece of debris could move on an ocean help us all..................

TONY Abbott has declared Australia won’t be abandoning the search for MH370, even if no wreckage is located during the underwater search.

The Prime Minister said he had “no advice whatsoever” to suggest there is any truth in claims the plane may have landed somewhere.

“Our expert advice is that the aircraft went down somewhere in the Indian Ocean, we have identified a probable impact zone, which is about 700km long, about 80km wide,” Mr Abbott told reporters in Canberra.

Despite not finding any trace of the plane yet, the search isn’t finished, he said.

<modsnip>

He said even if at the end of scouring the underwater search area crews locate nothing, it won’t be abandoned.

“We may well rethink the search but we will not rest until we have done everything we can to solve this mystery.

“We owe it to the families of the 239 people on board, we owe it to the hundreds of millions, indeed billions of people who travel by air, to try to get to the bottom of this.

“The only way we can get to the bottom of this is to keep searching the probable impact zone until we find something or until we have searched it as thoroughly as human ingenuity allows at this time.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...nded-not-crashed/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

BBM: I believe this is the most credible information we have on the location of MH370. Australia has no political reason to state over wise regarding this missing aircraft. With the satellites all the countries have up there now it is pretty safe to guess that one of them caught the plane in route to where it crashed. We don't need verification that they know what they are doing. It is their money they are spending in this search effort. It's not based on rumor. It is based on the best information they have available to them at this time.

I admire Australia's determination to find this aircraft. jmo

Thanks, Amee for posting this information.

I think a more accurate statement might be :

The Prime Minister said he had “no advice whatsoever” to suggest there is any truth in claims the plane may have crashed in the Indian Ocean..

Set up for exit?

until we have searched it as thoroughly as human ingenuity allows at this time.”

vague parameter this human ingenuity huh!!!

At last report over $100 million has been spent on the search. I don't think any country in the world would fork out that much money if they had any indication the search was in vain. The searching for MH370 will continue.

April 23, 2014

He said even if at the end of scouring the underwater search area crews locate nothing, it won’t be abandoned.

“We may well rethink the search but we will not rest until we have done everything we can to solve this mystery.

“We owe it to the families of the 239 people on board, we owe it to the hundreds of millions, indeed billions of people who travel by air, to try to get to the bottom of this.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ont-be-abandoned/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

And I hope & pray whatever was found today is from the plane & is solid evidence for the loved ones of those on board MH370.

Also we need to keep the RUMORS on the theories thread which has been created and KEEP THIS THREAD FACTUAL INFORMATION only and/or speculations on those facts which have been reported by LE or MSM. Any wild rumors that the plane is on an island or in another country will need to be posted that thread only if not MSM. If it is not factual news it does not belong on this thread.

So here it is:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238233"]What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You're right LambChop.

K.I.S.S. Theory - Keep it Simple Stupid.

MH370 flying as normal, and all of a sudden, a fire broke out and the transponders and everything electrical was manually powered off to prevent it from spreading. Mind you, aren't there fire extinguishers in the cockpit? :waitasec:
The pilots had a plan to land on Palau Langkawi. This route to is better to fly to than through 8,000 foot ridges on the way back to KL. No time for a distress call.
Somehow, auto-pilot got engaged?, it went up and down and all around, all the crew and passengers died from hypoxia, and it flew on auto-pilot until it crashed.

All this, and not one radar saw them way off course. Simple. ;)

I believe radar did see the plane, but those countries just didn't see anything suspicious about it.

Hi all-

I just came on to say that our Mitchell C was way better than the ship simulator guy. :( This guy has no personality whatsoever. Sorry.

Also about the metal piece - what can I say? How many time have we heard this before? It's not even registering for me anymore.

I believe radar did see the plane, but those countries just didn't see anything suspicious about it.

And let's face it, the information that is transmitted from these satellites are not destroyed immediately, IMO. The photos taken 50 years ago during the cold war when U2 flights were used were studied and restudied for information. It is possible the flight was caught by one of the countries satellites headed in a southerly direction. That area is well scanned, much more so than where the flight ended up. We will not hear about it or how they knew, just that they believe it is there in this area somewhere and they are planning on continuing to search. Bless them all.

The 777 is a big aircraft. I'm not sure it would fit in a regular hanger. So any country that harbors terrorist would certainly have been noticed had a huge hanger recently under construction and considering the threats that have been made in the past. This would be a huge red flag for these satellite intelligence surveillance.

What bugs us is WHY?????

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ont-be-abandoned/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

I would guess they finished in their area and are either standing by awaiting sites of suspected debris or they have returned to China until the plane is actually found. Right now Australia and US are searching, I believe. There is nothing on the news that they have left the area that I'm aware of. My guess is they are standing by or have gone back to China to restock their supplies so they can return. The Chinese ship only used a surface scanner so they were picking up have been ruled out.

There is really nothing for the Chinese to do right now without property equipment in the search area and all ships are trying to stay out of that area and let the Bluefin do it's job. jmo

And don't forget it turned out that the Chinese ship pinged its own locator (i can;t remember if it was the one installed or they were carrying a black box locator. Its somewhere in the threads, i am a lousy searcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur