Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's face it, the information that is transmitted from these satellites are not destroyed immediately, IMO. The photos taken 50 years ago during the cold war when U2 flights were used were studied and restudied for information. It is possible the flight was caught by one of the countries satellites headed in a southerly direction. That area is well scanned, much more so than where the flight ended up. We will not hear about it or how they knew, just that they believe it is there in this area somewhere and they are planning on continuing to search. Bless them all.

The 777 is a big aircraft. I'm not sure it would fit in a regular hanger. So any country that harbors terrorist would certainly have been noticed had a huge hanger recently under construction and considering the threats that have been made in the past. This would be a huge red flag for these satellite intelligence surveillance.

What bugs us is WHY?????

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ont-be-abandoned/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

Very good points :)
And even if they did see MH370, are these countries really going to say they did or did not see it?

PETALING JAYA:Family members of the missing MH370 flight passengers want the government to investigate claims that the missing flight is in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
There are reports that the plane is in the South Asian country and it quoted Russian intelligence agency as the source.

The request was made by the next of kin in a letter dated April 14 and is addressed to Acting Transport Minister Hishamuddin Hussein. A copy was also forwarded to Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/04/23/mh370-in-kandahar-claim-family-members/

Question??? If the aircraft is approximately 3 miles down how long would it take debris that is floatable to make it to the surface?

4ik50j.jpg

And let's face it, the information that is transmitted from these satellites are not destroyed immediately, IMO. The photos taken 50 years ago during the cold war when U2 flights were used were studied and restudied for information. It is possible the flight was caught by one of the countries satellites headed in a southerly direction. That area is well scanned, much more so than where the flight ended up. We will not hear about it or how they knew, just that they believe it is there in this area somewhere and they are planning on continuing to search. Bless them all.

The 777 is a big aircraft. I'm not sure it would fit in a regular hanger. So any country that harbors terrorist would certainly have been noticed had a huge hanger recently under construction and considering the threats that have been made in the past. This would be a huge red flag for these satellite intelligence surveillance.

What bugs us is WHY?????

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ont-be-abandoned/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

I have always wondered whether Australia's radar retroactively saw the plane and that's why they pin-pointed (?) the area around the black box. IDK. But in that case I would think they would have been searching around that area the entire time, rather than starting way off in some other place.

So this scenario is probably more probable:

That Indonesian radar retroactively saw it and that's how they were so sure
it went South.

JMO.

PETALING JAYA:Family members of the missing MH370 flight passengers want the government to investigate claims that the missing flight is in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
There are reports that the plane is in the South Asian country and it quoted Russian intelligence agency as the source.

The request was made by the next of kin in a letter dated April 14 and is addressed to Acting Transport Minister Hishamuddin Hussein. A copy was also forwarded to Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/04/23/mh370-in-kandahar-claim-family-members/

I am pretty sure this would be one of the very first places the CIA would have checked...using whatever it is they use!!

I'm dying to see a pic of the debris that washed ashore!!

Even as its 1000th 777 rolled off the line .......
http://www.flightglobal.com/features/Boeing-777-special/777X/

and is flown by houndreds of carriers
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Boeing_777_operators"]List of Boeing 777 operators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

the availability of hangers anywhere in the world that could handle the triple 7 is massive. We also need to remember that the 777 is an old aircraft, and has been suceeded by much larger equipement resulting in even more places to easily put the plane in a hanger in a cooperative country.

Floatable debris would never make it down 3 miles ! It would float from the beginning! If it ultimatly sank it would vary on each component- I dont think there would be like one answer!

Good question! You should tweet it to Don.

Question??? If the aircraft is approximately 3 miles down how long would it take debris that is floatable to make it to the surface?

I guess it would depend on a few things.
Currents could eventually bring debris up. Storms could stir up things below and cause debris to come up.

Even as its 1000th 777 rolled off the line .......
http://www.flightglobal.com/features/Boeing-777-special/777X/

and is flown by houndreds of carriers
List of Boeing 777 operators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the availability of hangers anywhere in the world that could handle the triple 7 is massive. We also need to remember that the 777 is an old aircraft, and has been suceeded by much larger equipement resulting in even more places to easily put the plane in a hanger in a cooperative country.

All of those hangers are known because they house 777's and are at major airports. However if one were constructed recently in an out of the way area controlled by terrorist groups, I would think the intelligence community is well aware of it. It is a big plane requiring a big hanger that would not go unnoticed. Plus, to date, there is no viable reporting that it went anywhere but south. If that changes the northern route might be worth looking into.

But for me, right now, all countries with authorizes in this search appear convinced it went south and I'm sure they are very aware of the grief this has caused the families of those who were aboard this flight. That being said I would believe if they were unsure the plane went south instead of north they would acknowledge that to relieve some of the families suffering. jmo

Anything look suspicious to anyone on 9-11 until it was too late?

(anyone! what time EST did this break - debris ?)

Also re debris today all they need to do is upload the pics to Boeing - what are we in now the 10th hour and it is still a mystery!!

Ahhhhhh...........

I guess it would depend on a few things.
Currents could eventually bring debris up. Storms could stir up things below and cause debris to come up.

It has already been reported that even if the plane landed on fairly calm ocean water there is a good chance the wings may have come off if it flipped and because of the weight of the engines. They are some super-duper engines on that plane. So if the wings did not separate from the engines they would probably be still be on the plane. jmo

Boeing 777 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2,826 mi Distance from Kuala Lumpur, ] to Pakistan

2,700 mi Distance from Kuala Lumpur, to Beijing

Anything look suspicious to anyone on 9-11 until it was too late?

(anyone! what time EST did this break - debris ?)

Also re debris today all they need to do is upload the pics to Boeing - what are we in now the 10th hour and it is still a mystery!!

Ahhhhhh...........

ATC saw the planes drop off radar and then became suspicious after they couldn't contact the pilots. And that was pretty early on into those flights. They all knew something was up.

Also remember that this was ATC in the States, NOT Malaysia.

"Finding wreckage could be significant couldn't it"?

I just wanted you all to know that Wolf thinks this might possibly be meaninful - talk about filling air time - ugh he drives me nuts!

So is the new finding anything to do with the missing plane?

Just heard about this.

I'm still wondering where on land it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6