Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Najib told CNN he did not believe it when he first heard about the critical satellite data on which the current search in the Indian Ocean is based on.
'To be honest, I found it hard to believe,' said the Prime Minister.
'It's a bizarre scenario which none of us could have contemplated so that's why when I met the team...of foremost experts in aviation industry I asked them again and again "are you sure?"'
'And their answer to me was we are as sure as we can possibly be.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-cling-hope-not-destroyed.html#ixzz2ztISzGbr

Good morning everyone, so last night (EST) I saw on CNN the Prime minister was not ready to declare the passengers and crew dead.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/world/asia/malaysia-pm-interview/
It is definitely something I have thought from the beginning. I would really like to believe they are still alive and as, some reports have claimed, the passengers and crew are being held in huts.

It is perplexing how these so called experts are conveying information that one can really question.

Another point or clue that should be investigated is the phone calls made a few days later.

The families in China were making calls to the passenger and they were receiving ring back. The experts stated that the calls were not true ring back but only courtesy ring back which is possible but not necessarily accurate.

Cell phones have a system called Home Location Register (HLR) and Visitor Location Register (VLR) these systems keep track of where you are located. When you travel into a new area and power up your phone, your phone tries to locate a compatible network. That network will look at your phone and register it with the HLR or VLR depending if you are roaming or a local customer. It then notifies your carrier that you are on their network (known as roaming) and if anyone calls your number locally your carrier will forward your call to the VLR of that carrier that registered your phone.

What the investigators should have done was to verify if the local families in Malaysia got ring back when they called. This is important because a local call verses a long distant call from China does not have to transverse through networks.

If the plane crashed the saltwater would have destroyed the phone immediately (unless it was water proof). If a phone was off or disable calls would be sent a recording that the subscriber is not available. You can see this when ever you go into Airplane mode, those call do not ring they are send to voice mail or recording.

If a family member in Malaysia called their passenger and got a ring back chances are that phone was operable. The question would have been from what cell tower did the call ping from.

Call that were made to the local VLR can be questionable but calls that were made to the HLR means that the system still had the phone registered in its local area and the phone was available.

Cell phone technology is not that primitive where it gives back erroneous ring back in its local network.

As I look at the news clips I cant believe how these experts believed that the cockpit caught fire and all this speculation. It pretty much threw everyone off.

It will be interesting to see the outcome.

Not trying to say you are wrong, but, the phone calls made by the families to the passengers phones after the plane went missing, and the families hearing it ring IS possible without the cellphone being active, or powered on.
I've explained this before.
When the cell phone is turned on, it connects to the network and basically says hello network, i'm this phone and i'm connected. Some would call it a handshake, ping, or acknowledgement. Which is why the police and authorities are able to ping your cell phone and pull a GPS coordinates to find out where you are.
Now when you turn your cell phone off, it sends another message, basically saying i'm leaving the network and will no long be on to accept calls. So there will be no more ringing.
If you happen to pull your battery out or the battery dies, the phone has no time to send that goodbye message, and the network will assume the phone is still on and just not in network range, temporary signal loss, and to someone who is trying to call you, they will think you are ignoring their calls. Which is why the families still heard their loved ones phone ring when they called.

Also I've heard about people asking about the "find my phone" app. In order for that to work, you would need to have the cell phone in network range and with a data connection.

Folks if you come across any media links which may not have been included in following link, please feel free to add them in...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238205"]Malaysia Airlines 370 *MEDIA LINKS ONLY* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Malaysia Airlines flight 370 facts and myths explained

April 25, 2014 9:00PM

FACT — Malaysia Airlines flight 370 departed from Kuala Lumpur airport at 12.42am on Saturday March 8, the pilot signed off to Malaysian air traffic control at 1.19am and at 1.30am it disappeared from civilian radar. Last detected by military radar at 2.15am near Penang in the Malacca Straits.

MYTH — Various reports have suggested that the plane flew up to 45,000 feet, down to 12,000 feet and even plunged to 5000 feet to fly like a stealth fighter jet to avoid radar detection. None of these reports have been confirmed as true

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ma...-myths-explained/story-fniztvne-1226896206143

FACT — Investigators used technical and complex methodologies, never used before, to work out the Boeing 777-200’s flight path after it disappeared from radar but continued communicating with an Inmarsat satellite.

MYTH — Investigators now believe the plane may have landed somewhere and not be in the Indian Ocean at all.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...-myths-explained/story-fnizu68q-1226896206143

FACT — Investigators used technical and complex methodologies, never used before, to work out the Boeing 777-200’s flight path after it disappeared from radar but continued communicating with an Inmarsat satellite.

MYTH — Investigators now believe the plane may have landed somewhere and not be in the Indian Ocean at all.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...-myths-explained/story-fnizu68q-1226896206143

Not trying to argue, but what fact is it that it IS in the Indian Ocean??
the media has constantly said it has crashed into the Indian Ocean but we have had no proof.
There is a lack of evidence (at least that was released to the public) pointing to the Indian Ocean.

Everyone has been so quick to disregard the norther route because it would have had to pass through other countries.
BUT it passed through Thai airpsace, they saw it on their radars and did nothing even though MH370 didn't have it's transponder on. They knew it was a civilian craft and it didn't pose a threat so they left it alone.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/18/thailand-malaysia-flight_n_4985619.html

... Pings....
Going back in time, early stages of the search,
does anyone here on WS know what happened to the Eyewitnesses on Kuda Huvadhoo island Maldives, like
are there any video's or Live News Interviews from that area any informative links ?
Does anyone know what exact Aircraft those eyewitnesses saw ?
How many eyewitnesses were there in total, MSM link from Maldives below reports "several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing",
did they see another aircraft and which one was that Airline/Craft Type the Maldives island residents saw or did they all just Dream about it all
, or was it a UFO, what was the Aircraft Brand/Type they saw and what flight route was it on ???

MSM-link from 'Haveeru Daily' the longest serving daily newspaper in the Maldives,
Article published on Mar 18, 2014 - 02:55:
http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062
"Maldives island residents report sighting of 'low flying jet'".
"Eyewitnesses from the Kuda Huvadhoo concurred that the aeroplane was travelling North to South-East, towards
the Southern tip of the Maldives – Addu. They also noted the incredibly loud noise that the flight made when it flew over the island.
"I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those.
I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly," said an eyewitness.
"It's not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses
to see what was causing the tremendous noise too."
Mohamed Zaheem, the Island Councilor of Kuda Huvadhoo, said that the residents of the island had spoken about the incident."
"A local aviation expert told Haveeru that it is "likely" for MH370 to have flown over the Maldives.
The possibility of any aircraft flying over the island at the reported time is extremely low, the expert added. "

MSM-link from 'Hindustan Times' an Indian English-language daily newspaper Published March 19, 2014:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...ntrue-malaysia-minister/article1-1196984.aspx
"Reports of MH370 sighting over Maldives untrue: Malaysia minister"
"Earlier, in a statement released late on Tuesday, police said they were investigating a report on the Haveeru news website
that local residents had spotted a large plane flying over the remote southern island of Kuda Huvadhoo on March 8.
"Several alleged sightings of the Boeing 777, which vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur with 239 people on board, have proved to be false
alarms and reports of debris at sea have also turned up nothing.".

MSM-link from 'Hindustan Times' Published: 08:33 IST (19/3/2014):
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...t-its-indian-ocean-base/article1-1196970.aspx
"US rules out MH370 landed at its Indian Ocean base."
"The United States has ruled out the possibility of the missing Malaysian plane landing at its Indian Ocean base in Diego Garcia.
"I'll rule that one out," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters yesterday when asked about such news reports appearing mainly in the Chinese press.
Carney said the Malaysian government has the lead in this investigation and the US officials are in Kuala Lumpur working
closely with the Malaysian government on the investigation.".

Can they prove what flight the Maledivians saw that time/date...

I'm at work, and check in with you guys before i look anywhere else...

So, MYTH - the plane LANDED "somewhere" and isn't in the indian ocean?

Have i picked that up correctly?????

ETA - i re-read the link twice, and realise i picked it up wrongly.
But have to say i'm a tad confused...

They think it's definately in the indian ocean?

I'm at work, and check in with you guys before i look anywhere else...

So, MYTH - the plane LANDED "somewhere" and isn't in the indian ocean?

Have i picked that up correctly?????

ETA - i re-read the link twice, and realise i picked it up wrongly.
But have to say i'm a tad confused...

They think it's definately in the indian ocean?

I think the only REAL fact we, the public, knows at this time is that the plane is missing and they are looking for it.

There has been plenty of speculation and assumptions but very little Fact out of any where provided to the public. There has been no certainty in anything so far.

... Pings....
does anyone here on WS know what happened to the Eyewitnesses on Kuda Huvadhoo island Maldives, like
are there any video's or Live News Interviews from that area any informative links ?
How many eyewitnesses were there in total, MSM link from Maldives below reports "several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing",
did they see another aircraft and which one was that Airline/Craft Type the Maldives island residents saw or did they all just Dream about it all
, or was it a UFO, what was the Aircraft Brand/Type they saw and what flight route was it on ???

MSM-link from 'Haveeru Daily' the longest serving daily newspaper in the Maldives,
"Eyewitnesses from the Kuda Huvadhoo concurred that the aeroplane was travelling North to South-East, towards
the Southern tip of the Maldives – Addu. They also noted the incredibly loud noise that the flight made when it flew over the island.
"I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those.
"It's not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses
Mohamed Zaheem, the Island Councilor of Kuda Huvadhoo, said that the residents of the island had spoken about the incident."
"A local aviation expert told Haveeru that it is "likely" for MH370 to have flown over the Maldives.
The possibility of any aircraft flying over the island at the reported time is extremely low, the expert added. "

MSM-link from 'Hindustan Times' an Indian English-language daily newspaper Published March 19, 2014:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...ntrue-malaysia-minister/article1-1196984.aspx
"Earlier, in a statement released late on Tuesday, police said they were investigating a report on the Haveeru news website
that local residents had spotted a large plane flying over the remote southern island of Kuda Huvadhoo on March 8.
"Several alleged sightings of the Boeing 777, which vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur with 239 people on board, have proved to be false

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...t-its-indian-ocean-base/article1-1196970.aspx
"The United States has ruled out the possibility of the missing Malaysian plane landing at its Indian Ocean base in Diego Garcia.
"I'll rule that one out," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters yesterday when asked about such news reports appearing mainly in the Chinese press.
Carney said the Malaysian government has the lead in this investigation and the US officials are in Kuala Lumpur working

Can they prove what flight the Maledivians saw that time/date.

PBM - good question. Those people saw an airplane, so what airplane was it. They said it had matching colors to Malaysia Air. Also, are the Maldives one place that a plane could land and be harbored? It has looked to me like the Maldives are the most likely place for that to happen if the plane did possibly land somewhere.

Forget Diego Garcia, don't think that makes much sense... not saying it's impossible, but just does not seem likely.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/22/mh370-missing-news-indian-ocean-doubts_n_5190761.html
"...there is no physical evidence and we are totally depending on scientific calculations from day one including from the pings."

And IIRC, those "pings" and "analysis" are from a Brit company that hasn't released the "raw" data for independent analysis.
With them being gracious enough to even get involved and with the data being proprietary info., I doubt they will release the "raw" data.

And IIRC, those "pings" and "analysis" are from a Brit company that hasn't released the "raw" data for independent analysis.
With them being gracious enough to even get involved and with the data being proprietary info., I doubt they will release the "raw" data.

Yeah I doubt that they will release it, at least until the investgation is done. Rolls Royce (Engine manufacturer), Immarsat, and Boeing each have data they are not releasing to the public right now.

and this so struck me .......they are out in middle of an acean! They did not say it was MAl airlines .............they said we saw a huge plane with red and white hello!! It was like just authentic
\

PBM - good question. Those people saw an airplane, so what airplane was it. They said it had matching colors to Malaysia Air. Also, are the Maldives one place that a plane could land and be harbored? It has looked to me like the Maldives are the most likely place for that to happen if the plane did possibly land somewhere.

Forget Diego Garcia, don't think that makes much sense... not saying it's impossible, but just does not seem likely.

Fair stuff!

... Pings....

Can they prove what flight the Maledivians saw that time/date...

Not trying to argue, but what fact is it that it IS in the Indian Ocean??

NONE! Proved by the passage of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member