Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On last night's Four Corners program, this line by the reporter was interesting...

Only a few people on board MH370 had the skills & knowledge to take over the plane & shut down it's communications systems.

A few is more than two??

A few to me, is 3 or more.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

If you think that the tower was able to successfully complete the call, then please tell us who the co-pilot phoned & why that person didn't relay to any one the information that the plane was in danger ?

I read that the contrary was true. As I mentioned before, the cell tower connection only lasted for a few seconds & because of the extreme range, the tower could not keep the connection long enough to complete the phone call.

What is of interest here is not whether the tower can connect for 2 seconds ... rather it is important that the cell tower connection be of such strength that the person making a phone call is able to successfully connect to another phone & carry on a conversation.

The call may have connected but had dead air due to the speed of the aircraft.

Who knows? There were 20 employees from Freescale onboard and apparently MAS does not care about who or what goes onboard.

Makes me wonder now, if they checked passengers phones. Wasn't there reports loved ones were successfully able to get through? Phone ringing and not immediately going to voicemail? Doesn't that mean a phone has a signal?

Ex Malaysia PM claims the CIA/Boeing are involved in its disappearance.

A couple things bother me, in the order of events within my perspective:

1. Sketchy security at MAS and SE Asia in general.
2. Questionable amount of dangerous goods cargo.
3. Communications disabled, moments after ATC hand-off.
4. No distress call attempt made.
5. Immarsat convincing Australia they can pinpoint where MH370 is, with a theory that has never been tested.

All JMO.

But, of course, Immarsat did not have to get involved. This was a Malaysian plane but it seems that those who have offered to help have suddenly had the shadow of doubt thrown on them. It would have to be a giant conspiracy by everyone involved which would make no sense. Unless Malaysia is willing to open up and reveal all their investigative information they have gathered we will never know what could have happened. It could be the truth is closer to what is going on in Malaysian and stops there. We wonder why we are no closer to the truth. Maybe China should be putting more pressure on Malaysia and are we seeing that??? Could be the truth is what may have been in the secret cargo. We will probably never know. What could be so secret that it can't be revealed when it was on a commercial aircraft??? jmo

But, of course, Immarsat did not have to get involved. This was a Malaysian plane but it seems that those who have offered to help have suddenly had the shadow of doubt thrown on them.

This point involves a legal technicality.
Inmarsat is a service provider who handles the raw data.
Malaysia Airlines creates the raw data is the OWNER of the raw data.
Malaysia Airlines is not proficient in the technological area surrounding the raw data,
so to help them understand it, Inmarsat made a presentation of their ANALYSIS to Maylaysia Airlines.

As a data handler, Inmarsat does not have the legal right to release someone else's data
... unless they get FORMAL permission from the data owner.
Just like a doctor is a handler of a patient's medical data ...
but the doctor is not allowed to release a patient's medical info
unless the patient provides formal permission to do so.

If you think that the tower was able to successfully complete the call, then please tell us who the co-pilot phoned & why that person didn't relay to any one the information that the plane was in danger ?

I read that the contrary was true. As I mentioned before, the cell tower connection only lasted for a few seconds & because of the extreme range, the tower could not keep the connection long enough to complete the phone call.

What is of interest here is not whether the tower can connect for 2 seconds ... rather it is important that the cell tower connection be of such strength that the person making a phone call is able to successfully connect to another phone & carry on a conversation.

BBM

I doubt any of us know what is or isn't true.
I have a feeling we never will.

A few to me, is 3 or more.

I know of three people on the plane that had the knowledge to operate the 777.

Which, if any, had the motive to make it disappear...IDK

This point involves a legal technicality.
Inmarsat is a service provider who handles the raw data.
Malaysia Airlines creates the raw data is the OWNER of the raw data.
Malaysia Airlines is not proficient in the technological area surrounding the raw data,
so to help them understand it, Inmarsat made a presentation of their ANALYSIS to Maylaysia Airlines.

As a data handler, Inmarsat does not have the legal right to release someone else's data
... unless they get FORMAL permission from the data owner.
Just like a doctor is a handler of a patient's medical data ...
but the doctor is not allowed to release a patient's medical info
unless the patient provides formal permission to do so.

I was not aware Inmarsat was using Malaysian data. I thought they were using data from a satellite which was picking up the signals from the plane. I don't know what agreement they had with Malaysia other than to explain how they were able to determine where the plane may have ended up. If there were anyone who would want to protect how they collected that data I would think it would be Inmarsat. Once the plane was past Indonesia, Malaysia basically has no information that would be considered "their data" about where the plane was headed that we are aware of.

What I trying to say is that from what we know Inmarsat stepped up to help, as did Australia and other nations. None of them was obligated to help Malaysia. It seems Malaysia just does not want the focus of the missing aircraft on them anymore so they are pointing that finger outward to those who tried to help. This will not help Malaysia. jmo

So now I understand that the "pinger" that was allegedly heard by the Ocean Shield might not have been from 370? I guess that doesnt surprise me. When the BlueFin failed to find anything down there it seemed clear that something was wrong with that location. I am again becoming pessimistic that the plane might not be found for a very long time.

I was not aware Inmarsat was using Malaysian data. I thought they were using data from a satellite which was picking up the signals from the plane.

Malaysia Airlines owns the plane that created the data, therefore legally they own any data the plane creates.

What I trying to say is that from what we know Inmarsat stepped up to help, as did Australia and other nations

You are right about NATIONS like Australia & the USA stepping up to help Malaysia.
But Inmarsat is a different case because they are involved in an indirect business relationship with Malaysia Airlines.

Inmarsat owns the satellite with NO data in it. They open their doors for a service business by saying if you pay us we will use our satellite to provide tracking data for you. One of their customers is SITA.

Malaysia Airlines owns a fleet that uses ACARS avionics. In order for the ACARS to function, they hire SITA to provide communications via VHF radio & satellite. SITA hires Inmarsat to provide the satellite aspect of the business.

A SITA spokeswoman released a statement that said,
"The Malaysia Airlines ACARS avionics communications via the SITA network is proprietary to the airline".
That means the Airlines owns the data that Inmarsat is "handling".

None of them was obligated to help Malaysia

Since Inmarsat does NOT own the raw data that they are "handling", they WERE obligated to help through their business relationship & committments.

Today a Chinese survey ship sets sail to start mapping the ocean bed in an expanded area of the South Indian Ocean (weather permitting .. it is almost winter).

They are still negotiating private contracts for the use of more powerful sonar equipment, as parts of the seabed in the expanded area are thought to be more than 7 km (4½ miles) deep. The Chinese survey ship will help them to determine the actual depths and topography they will be dealing with.

... Chinese ship Zhu Kezhen will conduct a bathymetric survey of the Indian Ocean floor as directed by Australian air crash investigators ....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/2...malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-disappear-abc/

So now I understand that the "pinger" that was allegedly heard by the Ocean Shield might not have been from 370? I guess that doesnt surprise me. When the BlueFin failed to find anything down there it seemed clear that something was wrong with that location. I am again becoming pessimistic that the plane might not be found for a very long time.

At this point, MH370 can re-appear out of nowhere. That is a scary thought.

My gut feeling is it was in the area the oil rigger saw something. Maybe tge data is correct but opposite direction which would put it closer to Papau New Guinea? IDK.

Malaysia Airlines owns the plane that created the data, therefore legally they own any data the plane creates.

You are right about NATIONS like Australia & the USA stepping up to help Malaysia.
But Inmarsat is a different case because they are involved in an indirect business relationship with Malaysia Airlines.

Inmarsat owns the satellite with NO data in it. They open their doors for a service business by saying if you pay us we will use our satellite to provide tracking data for you. One of their customers is SITA.

Malaysia Airlines owns a fleet that uses ACARS avionics. In order for the ACARS to function, they hire SITA to provide communications via VHF radio & satellite. SITA hires Inmarsat to provide the satellite aspect of the business.

A SITA spokeswoman released a statement that said,
"The Malaysia Airlines ACARS avionics communications via the SITA network is proprietary to the airline".
That means the Airlines owns the data that Inmarsat is "handling".

Since Inmarsat does NOT own the raw data that they are "handling", they WERE obligated to help through their business relationship & committments.

Ok, then why at the beginning of the S. Indian search there was debate as to who would get the black box and other wreckage was found? Those waters do not belong to anyone.

Ok, then why at the beginning of the S. Indian search there was debate as to who would get the black box and other wreckage was found? Those waters do not belong to anyone

THere was never any qustion of WHO owned the black box ... that was always Malaysia Airlines.
But since it was known that Malaysia Airlines did not have the expertise to properly handle the black box,
people were qutestioning or wondering WHO Malaysia would decide to give it to for investigation purposes.

At this point, MH370 can re-appear out of nowhere. That is a scary thought.

My gut feeling is it was in the area the oil rigger saw something. Maybe tge data is correct but opposite direction which would put it closer to Papau New Guinea? IDK.

BBM.
I agree. The oil rigger sighting was valid, IMO.

MH370 search: More Malaysian companies to be involved
May 21, 2014

The Committee for Assets Deployment is identifying opportunities and room for involvement of Malaysia companies in the search and rescue effort of flight MH370.

KUALA LUMPUR: The Committee for Assets Deployment under the Defence Ministry has identified opportunities and room for involvement of Malaysian companies in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

Its secretariat in a statement here today said the committee had received several proposals from some companies to contribute to the underwater search for the missing plane.
They are specifically related to side-scan sonars, multi-beam echo sounders and remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROVs).

“The proposals are being evaluated based on suitability and costs that will arise,” the statement said.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...arch-more-malaysian-companies-to-be-involved/

Oh, was there?
Was he/she a Freescale employee?

No.

Police are investigating a flight engineer who was among the passengers on board the missing Malaysian Airlines jet.

The man, named as Mohd Khairul Amri Selamat, 29, is a Malaysian who is believed to have worked for a private jet charte
r

It comes as authorities focus on the pilots and anyone else on board who had technical flying knowledge.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...n-airlines-flight-mh370-3251229#ixzz32Jad1ock
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member