Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This plane was missing from Malaysian radar for 17 minutes. How then does Malaysia explain when the plane reentered Malaysian radar that their air traffic controllers either didn't ask the pilot of MH370 to identify or the ATC just assumed the plane was friendly and let it go at that? If so, boy howdy, what a way to run a govt. airline!

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out Malaysian military shot 370 down, and then realized how hard this would be to explain to the Chinese govt., and fearing retaliation they obfuscated, stalled, edited, and perhaps lied until enough time had passed so that it looks like the plane went down where it's postulated it did.

Would the govts. of other countries back what the Malaysian govt. said or protect them in an effort to avoid a conflict between China and Malaysia that could escalate into any number of countries getting involved?

What is the real story? I'm not sure we've heard it yet!

BBM

The last communication MH370 had with Malaysian ATC was the sign off/hand off at 1:19am when MH370 was instructed to contact Ho Chi Minh ATC

Malaysia ATC did not know MH370 turned and re entered their airspace ,the Transponder and ACARS systems were turned off

Vietnam ATC informed Malaysia ATC at 1:38 that they lost contact with the plane..it was no longer showing on civilian radar

Military Radar did pick up a blip on their radar but they had not been informed MH370 was missing from civilian radar and did not deem this as hostile.

Lack of Communication between civilian and military departments...

Let's assume for a second this happened in N American airspace. The aircraft would be shot down, no questions asked.

JMO

Now, after the events of 9/11, yes most definitely

IIRC
During the 9/11 hijacking and attacks there were issues with communication between civilian air authority and the military.

Please keep the theories in the theories thread and not on the main thread. If at some point any of these theories are considered as fact they will be easier to find.

Thanks, Lambchop

BBM

The last communication MH370 had with Malaysian ATC was the sign off/hand off at 1:19am when MH370 was instructed to contact Ho Chi Minh ATC

Malaysia ATC did not know MH370 turned and re entered their airspace ,the Transponder and ACARS systems were turned off

Vietnam ATC informed Malaysia ATC at 1:38 that they lost contact with the plane..it was no longer showing on civilian radar

Military Radar did pick up a blip on their radar but they had not been informed MH370 was missing from civilian radar and did not deem this as hostile.

Lack of Communication between civilian and military departments...

Yes, I also read from the initial reports that MAS Operations was contacted several times and a lengthy gap during the night. I seems to me that's where the ball got dropped.

JMO

http://news.yahoo.com/fresh-arrest-malaysia-anti-terror-operation-041648811.html

Kuala Lumpur (AFP) - Malaysian police have arrested an 11th suspect in an operation to break up Islamic terror groups posing as humanitarian organisations, an official said on Saturday.

Police arrested 10 Malaysians earlier in the week during raids in and around the capital Kuala Lumpur and the northern state of Kedah before a man attempting to flee the country was detained on Thursday, said a Home Ministry official.

The Southeast Asian country has been home to several suspected key figures in militant Islamic groups, such as the al-Qaeda-linked Jemaah Islamiyah blamed for the deadly 2002 Bali bombings.

(Snipped)

Police have said they are also probing terrorism as one possible reason for the March 8 disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

A source familiar with the arrests told AFP on Monday that those detained were not linked to Jemaah Islamiyah or the disappearance of the jet.

I am just catching up, so still on the last thread, but I have to respond to this link which Lambchop posted towards the end of last thread:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...ecordings-may-have-been-edited-experts-n94941

And my response is WTF??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg. I am literally pulling out my hair now.

Is this like the photochop job they did to the Iranian man's leg???

WTF man, didn't they know that news organizations could easily get audio experts to analyze it and they would figure out if the recordings were tampered with or not??

OMG, this is making me siccccccck.

Can I ask why do the moderators have Longhorn avatars? I just noticed Harmony2 and Lambchop both have them at the same time....is there some event going on?

The article talked about the mangosteens and then called the search "fruitless"...well I guess so!

Perhaps nothing of significance, however, the latest revelation regarding editing is just another piece of the mystery surrounding this missing aircraft. Contradictions abound with every "new" piece of information.

:doh:

MOO

Yes, exactly. And if they were just editing it for some innocent reason, you would think they would have attached a note or something with the report explaining the reason and exactly what editing they did. Or talked about it in the press conference!

Fact that they said ZERO makes me think they did not want to answer any questions about WHY or WHAT they did.

Irrespective as to what was not itemised on the cargo manifest, it was suggested on another forum (I fell upon) that it was strange that none of the cargo was insured. I must admit, I think that is strange too.

This plane was missing from Malaysian radar for 17 minutes. How then does Malaysia explain when the plane reentered Malaysian radar that their air traffic controllers either didn't ask the pilot of MH370 to identify or the ATC just assumed the plane was friendly and let it go at that? If so, boy howdy, what a way to run a govt. airline!

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out Malaysian military shot 370 down, and then realized how hard this would be to explain to the Chinese govt., and fearing retaliation they obfuscated, stalled, edited, and perhaps lied until enough time had passed so that it looks like the plane went down where it's postulated it did.

Would the govts. of other countries back what the Malaysian govt. said or protect them in an effort to avoid a conflict between China and Malaysia that could escalate into any number of countries getting involved?

What is the real story? I'm not sure we've heard it yet!

BBM.
That's what I'd like to know!

FWIW though, I don't believe the plane was shot down by anyone.
But that's JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member