Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It melted the metal around it so rapidly that the flight control push rods were burned through in about two minutes time. Had that plane still been flying a few minutes more, none of those on board would have ever seen their loved ones again.
Another one: only 5 minutes after reporting a fire in the rear of the cabin.
Only 30 minutes after taking off from New York’s JFK Airport, the pilot reported smoke another one
A Saudi Arabian Airlines, L-1011, returned to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and made a successful landing, after reporting a fire in its C-3 cargo compartment. However, after landing, no doors opened and no one evacuated. All 301 souls on board perished, including 15 infants, from the inhalation of toxic fumes and exposure to heat. There were no traumatic injuries. Just prior to landing, the captain ordered his crew not to evacuate and he failed to shut off the engines after the aircraft was stopped. Opt
Another…….had burned for 15 minutes before the smoke was first detected. Source of the fire could not be determined. Miscommunication, between the captain and the cabin crew, caused a delay in the declaration of an emergency. The NTSB determined the plane could have landed 3 to 5 minutes earlier, at Louisville, if the descent had started as soon as the captain was made aware of the fire. It took only 11 minutes to make the landing, after the emergency descent was first initiated. The smoke was so thick in the cockpit, they had to depressurize and repeatedly open and close the cockpit windows, to see the instrument panel. The captain’s shirt was on fire when he evacuated. Twenty-three, including all the crew, evict….
http://www.airlinesafety.com/faq/faq8.htm

resulting fire eventually rendered the aircraft uncontrollable.

exulting tire-fire spread into the aircraft after the gear was raised. The captain’s delay in turning back to the airport, once he was aware of smoke in the cabin, may have sealed the fate of everyone on board.

ValuJet lasted like 5 minutes the A ValuJet DC-9, crashed only minutes after takeoff from the Miami Airport. It is probable that the fire the A ValuJet DC-9, crashed only minutes after takeoff from the Miami Airport. It is probable that the fire

http://www.airlinesafety.com/faq/faq8.htm

Unless the debris is not in water. It could deep in the jungle in Thailand, Burma, Laos, Vietnam.

Just a thought, not fact.
But(!) .......if there was any authentic want to (they knew it did not crash) find a crashed airplane, if you look at its course after the u turn it flwe over a huge land mass. Noone searched land. IT went right to water search.

Now, (!) if you had a flat tire at mile marker 1 and crashed at mile marker 10, would you not look at mile marker 2 3 4 5 6 beofre going to 10 to get clues?

Its silly!!

Yes, I think it was. But what happened to send the plane from 33,000 feet to 'low flying' very suddenly at 1:20am .. when the eye witnesses heard the very loud and frightening sound like a jet engine?

I would have thought it would take a bit more time to bring the plane safely (and swiftly) to a low flying altitude. Seems to me that the plane may have dropped suddenly.

"One of the villagers, Alias Salleh, 36, told The Star newspaper that he and some friends were on a bench about 400m from the Marang beach at 1.20am when they heard a loud and frightening noise which sounded like the fan of a jet engine."

"01:19 Last Malaysian ATC voice contact"
"01:21 Last secondary radar (transponder) contact"

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370
But that is the same thing as all the hog wash--- i.e release a bunch of stuff, endlessly to cloud things up--murk makes it hard to see the bottom!

I don't know if it would spread throughout the cabin.
Once all the controls in the cockpit are wrecked from the fire, the plane will fall regardless of where/if the fire spread.

IIRC, SwissAir 111 crashed because of a fire in the cockpit only.
It never spread outside the cockpit.
So it is possible a contained fire can cause a plane to crash.
Swiss AIr had fire everywhere in the final minutes real bad, they never contained the fire ............ melting plastic from the overhead panels were dripping on the crews faces legs torso etc

bad
Experience shows that fires can start in inaccessible locations, making it difficult or impossible to extinguish the fire. A fire in the ‘attic’ of Swissair Flight 111 spread rapidly without the ability of the crew to extinguish it due to its location. There was no means to direct a fire-extinguishing agent at the source of the fire in the area above the interior ceiling.

http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Cabin_Fire

these sightings are from people in Malaysia...The timing fits with the plane turning westward and flying back across Malaysia at a lower altitude

None of these witnesses said they saw something on fire..but they heard loud noise and saw blinking lights
TO me, from the beginning what there report so valid was they did not say MAL airlines .... they said a big red white plane.....they are out in the middle of the ocean , so if it was false, they would have said it mas MAL airlines - does that make sense

the red and white made it sound authentic to me from the get go!

Roll with me! They want the world to believe that there was a severe fire aboard, incapacity all on board and the plane flew on autopilot for 7 hours. What does autopilot consist of? Wires! So they want us believe , that for some reason, this inferno did not interfere, and melt the wiring for the autopilot. According to them the autopilot contused to work. If one melted one battery cable to a car battery the car will not start!!

Ok fine let’s pretend we buy that! (silly!)
Fires spread. Period! So now they want us to believe that for some reason this “fire” never impacted the center fuel tank or the wing tank- in an airliner filled for about 7 hours of flight time – that’s a lot of jet fuel!

Ok fine!

They want us to believe that just like this intense fire did not mess up the autopilot wires, ignite tons of jet fuel, but it apparently did not melt any of the hydraulic tubing. A plane is totally controlled by hydraulics .

A fire that melts hydrologic tubing, resulting in loss of all hydraulic fluid (which is flammable!) leaking out. The stabilizer , ailerons, the spoilers , the flaps have nothing to hold them in place, the plane would be totally out of control and either stall, of disintegrate from over speeding going beyond the design specs and tolerances of the machine.

It is an impossibility, IMO

No. They have said time and again that it was a deliberate act. Not malfunction. Not fire.

The team investigating MH370's disappearance believed no malfunction or fire was capable of causing the aircraft's unusual flight, it reported today.

"Nor would the disabling of the aircraft's communication system cause MH370 to veer wildly off course on a seven hour silent flight into the sea," the English daily said.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...icide-mission-says-daily#sthash.5NDUgBtA.dpuf

I still wonder if it was picked up by the radar at Pine Gap in Australia owned by the US. If it was that would be a reason other than the satelitte data that has Australian search officials convinced it is in the Southern Indian Ocean. I also think it highly likely that this info would not be released to the public. The secrecy surrounding Pine Gap is big.
HUGE! Its actually a fascinating little place- USA biggest tracking place on the planet - and it say NOTHING! Sleep tight!

They want the world to believe that there was a severe fire aboard

Who is this "they" you are referring to ? We shouldn't jump to conclusions because it certainly isn't any type of aviation authority that has said there was a fire on MH370 !

We have had talking heads speculate on tv as to what possible kind of scenarios "may" have brought the plane down but nobody has ever tried to say they had any kind of evidence this was so.

There have been a number of eye witnesses who claim to have seen a loud & low flying plane. But in truth, there have only been TWO eye witnesses who have reported they saw what seemed to be a plane in a fire distress situation. Neither of those 2 people have claimed to have any special knowledge that what they saw was MH370.

All they did was report a strange sky occurrence to the authorities ... it is up to the authorities with their more advanced knowledge to figure out if it is related to MH370 ... & so far no authorities have said that either eye witness report is significant to the missing plane.

The 2 eye witness reports were actually hundreds of miles apart & more than an hour apart. IF (big IF) both reports were found to be credible, because of the time span in between, it is more likely that the 2 fires were separate incidents ... reminding me of the news report I wrote about where 5 fires were deliberately set on one plane ... ONLY 2 weeks before the MH370 flight.

If these 2 plane mishaps had happened 2 years before or 2 years after each other, I would say the chances of anyone (whether one individual or 2 separate individuals) wanting to commit suicide by plane was very slim indeed.

But the the fact that 2 commercial plane mishaps occurred within just 2 weeks of each other seems to defy the odds towards seriously cosidering that there may have been ONE determined passenger who intended to bring harm to a plane load of people ... for whatever reason

TO me, from the beginning what there report so valid was they did not say MAL airlines .... they said a big red white plane.....they are out in the middle of the ocean , so if it was false, they would have said it mas MAL airlines - does that make sense

the red and white made it sound authentic to me from the get go!

CARIIS u have mistaken the location of the sighting we were discussing

the discussion and my reply was NOT about the Maldives sighting but the sightings from people on the ground in a Malaysia...between 1:20am and 1:40 am

Roll with me! They want the world to believe that there was a severe fire aboard, incapacity all on board and the plane flew on autopilot for 7 hours. What does autopilot consist of? Wires! So they want us believe , that for some reason, this inferno did not interfere, and melt the wiring for the autopilot. According to them the autopilot contused to work. If one melted one battery cable to a car battery the car will not start!!

Ok fine let’s pretend we buy that! (silly!)
Fires spread. Period! So now they want us to believe that for some reason this “fire” never impacted the center fuel tank or the wing tank- in an airliner filled for about 7 hours of flight time – that’s a lot of jet fuel!

Ok fine!

They want us to believe that just like this intense fire did not mess up the autopilot wires, ignite tons of jet fuel, but it apparently did not melt any of the hydraulic tubing. A plane is totally controlled by hydraulics .

A fire that melts hydrologic tubing, resulting in loss of all hydraulic fluid (which is flammable!) leaking out. The stabilizer , ailerons, the spoilers , the flaps have nothing to hold them in place, the plane would be totally out of control and either stall, of disintegrate from over speeding going beyond the design specs and tolerances of the machine.

It is an impossibility, IMO

who is THEY? the search team/investigation has not said the plane was on fire.

the only ones who say they say something on fire were the oil rig guy and the lady on the boat heading towards Thailand

"On the weekend the families of the MH370 crew came together to salute and mourn their loved ones at a special tribute dinner in Kuala Lumpur organised by the National Union of Flight Attendants.

The 10 crew members on board were hailed as the Heroes of Flight MH370.

Monday marks 94 days since the Boeing 777-200, flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, diverted radically from its flight path ….."

JUNE 08, 2014
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...airlines-victims/story-fnizu68q-1226947602123

not trying to be insensitive, but "hailed as the heroes of flight mh370"?

when what happened and possible reactions are so unknown?

Who is this "they" you are referring to ? We shouldn't jump to conclusions because it certainly isn't any type of aviation authority that has said there was a fire on MH370 !

We have had talking heads speculate on tv as to what possible kind of scenarios "may" have brought the plane down but nobody has ever tried to say they had any kind of evidence this was so.

There have been a number of eye witnesses who claim to have seen a loud & low flying plane. But in truth, there have only been TWO eye witnesses who have reported they saw what seemed to be a plane in a fire distress situation. Neither of those 2 people have claimed to have any special knowledge that what they saw was MH370.

All they did was report a strange sky occurrence to the authorities ... it is up to the authorities with their more advanced knowledge to figure out if it is related to MH370 ... & so far no authorities have said that either eye witness report is significant to the missing plane.

The 2 eye witness reports were actually hundreds of miles apart & more than an hour apart. IF (big IF) both reports were found to be credible, because of the time span in between, it is more likely that the 2 fires were separate incidents ... reminding me of the news report I wrote about where 5 fires were deliberately set on one plane ... ONLY 2 weeks before the MH370 flight.

If these 2 plane mishaps had happened 2 years before or 2 years after each other, I would say the chances of anyone (whether one individual or 2 separate individuals) wanting to commit suicide by plane was very slim indeed.

But the the fact that 2 commercial plane mishaps occurred within just 2 weeks of each other seems to defy the odds towards seriously cosidering that there may have been ONE determined passenger who intended to bring harm to a plane load of people ... for whatever reason
They is the media and talking heads!

Just something that's occurred to me - if there had been any obvious sign of malfunction, fire, even the plane suddenly going drastically off course, why did no passenger try to make a cell phone call? Why was the co-pilot the only phone that even attempted a call?

They is the media and talking heads!

I see the talking heads as speaking about stuff they are knowledgable about
& the media as sharing info they have learned about.
I do not see them as telling me what to believe ...
they are just sharing info about different facets of the incident.
It is up to each individual to evaluate all the evidence in front of us.
And we know different people come up with different opinions about what happened :)
Some people choose to believe one eye witness account
& other people choose not to believe it.
Nobody knows for sure if they are right ...
the public really doesn't know if any of it is releveant to MH370.

The way they are going about trying to find this plane makes no sense. Maybe they need to bring back the witch doctors. At least they knew exactly what they were doing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee