Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The American MH370 passenger's girlfriend Sarah Hamil Bajc,
seems to be the only MH370 "Next Of Kin" spokesperson getting publicity, she's widely quoted in the
Western world MSM, press and featured on TV programs and Interviews.

Is she the only notable MH370 person, no other next of kin/friends willing to be interviewed not even by using interpreting services?

Another spokesperson is Steve Wang, who's also a spokesman for the families, he has not received as much publicity:
"The complete lack of debris, despite a multinational search effort costing over $100 million, has hardened many relatives' convictions
that the truth is being concealed. The disappearance of Flight 370 is not "a simple aviation disaster. It must involve politics," says Steve Wang,

whose mother, 57, was returning from a tourist trip to Malaysia with friends.
"All of the next of kin are really helpless," Wang says. "We don't know who can help us."
USA Today: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tives-anguish-over-missing-airliner/10083903/

"Some 400 next-of-kin were housed at several hotels in Beijing since the plane went missing on March 8. Lido Hotel was
where daily briefing was held.
The family members were notified on May 2 that MAS would stop providing food and accommodation at all hotels.
Wang said MAS should be gathering all relevant information and pass them to the families.
"We have to do it ourselves instead. We take the initiative to keep in touch and share information with each other.
"Those who live far away contact those in Beijing frequently to enquire about updates," he said.
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...hinese-families-lament-about-lack-of-updates/

Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Australia:
Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang's Remarks on the Malaysian Side's Statement on the MH370 Flight Incident:
"The Chinese government has been keeping close communication and cooperation with relevant parties including the Malaysian and Australian sides, and

has gone all-out to carry out the largest search operation in history by deploying 18 vessels, 13 planes and 21 satellites."
"We have noted that the Malaysian side makes an unequivocal commitment of continuing the search operation and has invited relevant parties of the
international community to establish an independent investigation team for thorough probe into this incident. China affirms and welcomes these moves.
China will continue to closely cooperate with the Malaysian side and the Australian side.."
http://au.china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1152034.htm

Just something that's occurred to me - if there had been any obvious sign of malfunction, fire, even the plane suddenly going drastically off course, why did no passenger try to make a cell phone call? Why was the co-pilot the only phone that even attempted a call?

My opinion only, no facts here:

Your question is one of the most important. I have covered this subject before on Websleuths.

First, some common-sense ground rules. On a plane with hundreds of passengers and crew, there is no way that everybody faithfully turns off their devices. On MH 370 there must have been at least dozens of devices left on, by accident or on purpose. When a cell phone is left on it will make a handshake/ping with available towers. Furthermore, the moment there is an incident on the plane, every device is turned on and people are trying to call and text. When the transponder fell silent, the plane was too far from land for cell phones to contact towers. BUT, the plane supposedly passed back over land again after turning west and then continued on a course that kept it fairly close to land for some time. The First Officer's cell phone reportedly made contact with a tower, thirty minutes after the plane turned west. This could have been an attempted call, or maybe just a handshake/ping from a 'live' cell phone.

There is no rational explanation for the story, as told. Silencing all of the passengers and cabin crew is not enough; all of their communication devices would have to be silenced too. This mandates a catastrophic accident (missile strike and crash, structural failure and crash, severe fire-smoke and crash, etc.). But 30 minutes after the plane disappeared from transponder radar, the First Officer's cell phone is still A-OK, while all other devices on the plane are not working. It is almost as if the First Officer is sitting in his chair zooming along westward, and the rest of the plane is gone.

I am convinced that MH 370 left the airport. I am convinced of the transponder-determined track. I am not convinced that the First Officer's phone connected with a tower.

If we knew nothing else, what would make the most sense is a sudden problem and crash in either the Gulf of Thailand or the eastern Andaman Sea.

My opinions only, no facts here:

My post above suggests that the report of the First Officer's cell phone contacting a tower, may be wrong. This cell phone-tower contact conveniently validates the westward track and plays into the whole southern Indian Ocean scenario. BUT, this supposed cell phone contact forces us to accept an impossible chain of events leading up to it.

Think about it my friends.

the most sense is a sudden problem and crash in either the Gulf of Thailand or the eastern Andaman Sea.

Isn't that discounted by the fact that the plane identified itself
for hours after that to the Inmarsat satellite ?
Are you saying that you think all the satellite info is fake ?

Missing Malaysia plane: MH370 search zone could change, as delegation heads to Canberra, Beijing

June 09, 2014 8:46PM

THE search for missing Flight MH370 could take a turn with a new location, as Malaysia plans to send a team to Australia to finalise the next search phase.

Malaysia Deputy Communications Minister Jailani Johari confirmed today that teams from Australia and Malaysia are still in the process of exchanging notes with Inmarsat on satellite data, and a Malaysian delegation will be coming to Australia on Tuesday.

He said the meeting in Canberra would ensure all parties involved in the search “were on the same page”.

The delegation will then be heading to Beijing to update Chinese authorities about the search.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...canberra-beijing/story-fniztvng-1226948604443

604903-d4b2afd0-efa0-11e3-8fa9-ee7892aa2cba.jpg

So far ... the search area for MH370. Picture: Joint Agency Coordination Centre Source: Supplied

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...canberra-beijing/story-fniztvng-1226948604443

Malaysia, Aust to share MH370 search costs

June 09, 2014 8:58PM

MALAYSIA and Australia will share the cost of the next phase of the search for a Malaysian Airlines plane that went missing more than three months ago, a senior official says.

"Costs will be shared 50-50 between Malaysia and Australia," deputy defence minister Abdul Rahim Bakri said, adding that there were no figures yet for how much they would have to spend.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...370-search-costs/story-fnihsg6t-1226948693227

The Wall Street Journal says that the place where MH370 turned south may be revised a bit, and the article explains how the US, Australia, Boeing, and experts from other countries are trying to figure out where to search next.

Sounds as though the search could go further south and west.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...lines-flight-370/story-e6frg95x-1226948128026
Wall Street Journal article, provided by The Australian

Has anyone seen any explanations for the discrepancies in the "hourly" satellite handshakes ?

@16:41 UTC (@12:41am MYT) take off

17:41 Why wasn't there an hourly handshake ?
18:28 Why the time change instead of the regular 18:41 handshake ?
23:41 Why wasn't there an hourly handshake ?
00:11 Why was there a handshake at this time ?

Supposedly the 00:19 handshake was supposed to be on reboot after fuel exhausion.

Do these time change variations occur because something is wrong with the plane ?

Just something that's occurred to me - if there had been any obvious sign of malfunction, fire, even the plane suddenly going drastically off course, why did no passenger try to make a cell phone call? Why was the co-pilot the only phone that even attempted a call?

If they were incapacitated by hypoxia, they not be able to each reach for their phones.

The co-pilot on the other hand, could have had extra oxygen supply.

Could explain the "mumbling" heard by the pilot who was asked to contact MH370.

JMO

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Isn't that discounted by the fact that the plane identified itself
for hours after that to the Inmarsat satellite ?
Are you saying that you think all the satellite info is fake ?

At this point for me, it's Inmarsat vs. Eyewitness sightings.

JMO & :dunno:

Has anyone seen any explanations for the discrepancies in the "hourly" satellite handshakes ?

Supposedly the 00:19 handshake was supposed to be on reboot after fuel exhausion.

Do these time change variations occur because something is wrong with the plane ?

BBM.
Maybe? I don't know. But it could be.
If there really was a mechanical problem, it could have affected the plane's satellite handshakes.

If they were incapacitated by hypoxia, they not be able to each reach for their phones.

JMO

On the phone subject: most passengers were probably asleep/falling asleep so they wouldn't have been on their phones to begin with. IF all the passengers were incapacitated due to hypoxia, then the phones become a moot point, anyways since no one would have been alive to get a message out.

I wish we knew WHO the co-pilot was trying to call...

JMO

You are right in that if the passengers were incapacitated by hypoxia they could not have used their cell phones, however, that said, hypoxia could not have affected pings from their phones while crossing the land mass. I have heard nothing reported about any pinging from the passengers cell phones. I call that very strange.

R
On the phone subject: most passengers were probably asleep/falling asleep so they wouldn't have been on their phones to begin with. IF all the passengers were incapacitated due to hypoxia, then the phones become a moot point, anyways since no one would have been alive to get a message out.

I wish we knew WHO the co-pilot was trying to call...

I highly doubt no one investigated the crew's phone records. And, even if they did, they would not share it.

The Malaysian government is so convinced this was a "deliberate action". If so convinced of this, they should back it up with something.

JMO

You are right in that if the passengers were incapacitated by hypoxia they could not have used their cell phones, however, that said, hypoxia could not have affected pings from their phones while crossing the land mass. I have heard nothing reported about any pinging from the passengers cell phones. I call that very strange.

Thanks. I read Mr. Noatak's post after writing mine.

That is strange ... as my mind wanders back to Freescale.

MH370 families will meet with Prime Minister Najib Razak

June 09, 2014

MALAYSIAN leaders, including the Prime Minister, have promised to meet with grieving families of the passengers on board MH370.

The pledge comes as Malaysian officials travel to Canberra on Tuesday to meet with

Government officials and hear the results of detailed analysis of the search area and satellite analysis.

Mr Jailani told a press briefing in Kuala Lumpur on Monday that the meeting with the Prime

Minister and the families will be “arranged in due time”.

“We give our full assurance to the next of kins, wherever they may be, that we remain fully

committed in our search for their loved ones,” Mr Jailani said.

“We will continue with the search operations until we have fully covered the search area. We will strive to explore all possible options in finding MH370.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mi...ster-najib-razak/story-fniztvne-1226948735121

I seem to remember discussions about that on the news...I have been trying to find the information for you...

R

I highly doubt no one investigated the crew's phone records. And, even if they did, they would not share it.

The Malaysian government is so convinced this was a "deliberate action". If so convinced of this, they should back it up with something.

JMO

Yes, I agree.
They (the Malaysian government) have not shown anyone any evidence or proof that the plane's disappearance was in fact a deliberate action. Which is why I'm still of the belief that this was an accident of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010