Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points.

These are my thoughts on this:

Maybe she saw it and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Let's face it, not many of us have seen a plane burning in the sky. Perhaps she can draw an image?
Maybe she did not say anything immediately because the focus was 2000 km off the coast of Western Australia, which not even close to where she was?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

BBM
The Search was not off the coast of Australia on March 10 when they arrived in Phuket but in that area..the South China Sea, the Strait of Malacca, the Adaman Sea...they were searching in the area where she was and did not move to the South Indian Ocean until the end of March..

The plane went missing on March 8
She says she saw an outline of a plane on fire trailing smoke on March 7-8

On March 10, when they and their boat arrived in Phuket and the world news was reporting MH370 missing from that area..

Not saying I don't believe her sighting and I have read the "reasons" for not reporting or saying anything until now, almost 3 months later.

I still wonder if it was picked up by the radar at Pine Gap in Australia owned by the US. If it was that would be a reason other than the satelitte data that has Australian search officials convinced it is in the Southern Indian Ocean. I also think it highly likely that this info would not be released to the public. The secrecy surrounding Pine Gap is big.

Me too

IMO there is information, secret military information we are not privy too in regards to the search effort of the nations involved and nations that may have provided information

I have no doubts that a 777 crashing into the Ocean and sinking to the bottom would have made one hell of a big noise that would have travelled a long way under water. Whether those sounds were detected, I don't know but at least the Curtin university researchers are looking and listening.

I have no doubts that a 777 crashing into the Ocean and sinking to the bottom would have made one hell of a big noise that would have travelled a long way under water. Whether those sounds were detected, I don't know but at least the Curtin university researchers are looking and listening.

I agree

A case of better late than never and hopefully the search team can glean some information from their logs and her eye witness account..

she said the plane was heading southward
she said it was on fire

Could the plane have been on auto pilot?
How long would a plane on fire keep flying?
Could it have crashed further north of the current search area?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11267294 JUNE 4, 2014

Ms Tee said the best she hoped for in coming forward was that she might help narrow down the search effort and see the plane recovered sooner.

"All I can confirm is that I have since learnt that we were in the right place at the right time, so it seems possible, but I chose to sweep it under the carpet and now I feel really bad.

"Maybe I should have had a little more confidence in myself. I am sorry I didn't take action sooner."

More, smoke, mirrors, hail, haze,and fog,……just confusing everything as they have from day one, IMO.

IMO. ………

Debris from aircraft does come ashore, just the way it works -–water moves toward land masses (waves). Nothing in a quarter of a year – defies logic, ,gravity, ocean tides.

It defies logic that Americas biggest spy station being 2000 miles away in Australia saw nothing. .

It defies reports, very soon after , by some folks on an island, who did not say, I saw a MAL airliner but instead described a white red large plane.

It defies logic that the lithium batteries, were the only items released on a jumbo jet “cargo manifest” (heading to China no less) implying that the rest of planes cargo area had NOTHING. It defies logic that what was initially reported as some fruit , days later the lithium batteries were deemed “packed as recommended by the ICAO", checked several times, and deemed to meet regulations” How , on earth could one know “that” if one mistook 36 pound batteries for some fruit.

It defies logic, that ultimately, they released that the most dangerous classification of cargo could be released , but that other items could not be. If your already at class 9 and can release it – what on earth could the rest of the stuff be?

It defies logic it taking a month to release sat data, only to have edited it – the only reason why “editing” is done in any context is to “change” something.

Defies logic that up to this date none of the Free Scale folks names have been released. Why? They were only going to China to do some “cleaning”.

In this day and age of technology, it defies logic to believe that 25 nations could mistake, some whale tagging project, in the most expensive “search” in global history (for a jumbo jet no less). It defies logic, that with the ability to see one scratch their head from space. that for weeks they were , running ships and planes and repositioning satellites all over the ocean and finding logs. It becomes increasingly ludicrous that some of this ocean junk was really large. (See scratch head again). If the world can’t distinguish a floating log from a jumbo jet , then ,well………..

Any entity that really believes a jetliner crashed, who gets pictures of what is a fire extinguisher, from the make and model of the aircraft downed, and does nothing knows no airliner crashed. Defies logic not to go have a look.

It defies logic that the China boats pinged “find” outside of the area that China, along with others have defined as THE area..

It defies credibility to believe that the countries from around the world had the final transmission from the plane, blurred for weeks. (The all right , good night nonsense) The two statements were not even close ,(red or bed) had different number of words, and in all likelihood was determined to be edited. We spy and translate 100s of languages throughout the world in the seconds. Four words became 6!………

It defies logic that a quarter of year later they suddenly remembered that they have some sounds that could be from the crash of airliner. It’s interesting how a “new” “maybe” comes up every couple of weeks. Nonsense, IMO
It defies logic that not one “friend “of America has ever given their condolences (or their prayers for that matter) to the victims of MAL 370.

It defies logic that the United States of America , on the biggest story in the world , for 10 weeks held what, one mention in the first couple of days and then total silence, never to be heard from again. No press conferences? After one sentence.

It defies logic that the NTSB, who for decades holds press conferences every 6 hours the first 4 days after a crash _ We were told they were involved in the investigation, and we heard nothing. It defies logic that Britain’s version of the NTSB has said nothing
It defies logic, when suspecting foul play ,we have not heard anything (not even we can’t say anything because of national security issues) from the CIA. The FBI. Homeland Security. Department of Defense. It defies logic that Interpol was initially, involved (passports) and not one public statement about their findings
It defies logic that the pilot , on his simulator, had Garcia on it, and backup landings in the Indian Ocean and officials state they found nothing “odd”

It defies logic that it takes a week to “clear” everyone aboard, from different nations. It is stunning that this was the only thing they did in a timely manner while it is a process, in the real world, would be reasonable and understandable for it take some time.

It defies logic that we have heard nothing from cockpit crew family after a couple of days. OR, From the overwhelmed Free Scale employees (think of the crashes wherein whole football teams go down etc.) wherein 20 of their “own” all perish in a plane crash at once. Typically, it boomerangs with all the grieving people from one place or entity suffering multiple losses.

It defies logic that a quarter of a year later that the IBM guy remains confusing.

It defies logic that there was massive confusion about whether there was luggage attached to folks that never boarded. It was a full jumbo jet. It would be common sense and simple, if as stated, the baggage was offloaded , the plane would have never been able to take off on time. Period.

If defies logic that there was never any meaningful discussion about the fuel aboard at takeoff. That would be critical in either ruling in or out range. It defies logic that “that” info is not readily available. In order for airplanes to become airborne “that” is a must, not kept secret.

It defies logic, in this day and age that the initial “arc” covered half of the planet, (see scratching head above!)

It defies logic, a week, after MAL got “blamed” for its problems it was having handling this , that the US would use its influence to take over if their was any real belief that the aircraft, with 239 human beings abound, crashed anywhere
It defies logic, after the turnaround was admitted, indicating the plane flew over a signifgant air mass, to not initiate any meaningful land search. This reality becomes even more illogical considering that an inflight fire was a big deal for weeks. Any real belief that the plane crashed, if on fire , would direct one to the “over land “portion of the flight segment, as opposed to just “jumping over” a huge land mass directly under a plane. ( supposedly in distress.).

It defies logic that the first press release occurred an hour after the plane was supposed TO LAND in China.

It defies logic to explain no debris after the first two weeks as related to ocean currents, only to use a hurricane 6 weeks after as the cause for no debris. How could a hurricane move debris that never existed OR sunk? If anything the hurricane would have stirred stuff UP. Nothing came up!

It defies logic that the initial radar stuff had to be “analyzed “for days. We have all seen radar. You look at it. It’s nothing like the satellite stuff – its radar. A child could say , after daddy says it is supposed to go this way, and it goes the opposite direction the child could, instantly state to her daddy that it is not going in the right direction!

Remember the metal “rivets”, it defies logic that it took days to figure out if it was from an airplane or not. NTSB rebuilt TWA 800 after it exploded in the sky and impacted the ocean. Ships manufacturing processes, for obvious reasons , are inheitently different. It’s akin to say they needed days to figure out if it was a part from a rocket, or an automobile!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

It all defies logic because it is all illogical lies.

Is mystery underwater sound the crash of Flight 370?

By David Molko, Mike M. Ahlers and Rene Marsh, CNN

updated 7:37 AM EDT, Wed June 4, 2014

(CNN) -- Australian researchers released an audio recording Wednesday of an underwater sound that they say could possibly be related to the final moments of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

It's a long shot, but researchers at Curtin University near Perth, Australia, have been studying records from underwater listening devices, including those meant to monitor for signs of underwater nuclear explosions, in an effort to help find the missing plane.

"One signal has been detected on several receivers that could be related to the crash," said Alec Duncan with the university's Centre for Marine Science and Technology (CMST).

Researchers have been analyzing the very low frequency sound for weeks to see if it was "the impact of the aircraft on the water or the implosion of parts of the aircraft as it sank," Duncan said. "But (the source of the noise) is just as likely to be a natural event." ...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/world/asia/malayisa-airlines-flight-370-search/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I'm going with "it is just as likely to be a natural event."

Curtin University (in Perth, Aust) is recovering and reviewing its underwater recorders .. they have recorded something substantial just after 1:30am on March 8th when MH370 disappeared. This is in line with a signal picked up by another underwater recorder. They say there is a slim chance it is MH370-related, but it could be underwater-volcano-related. They will be recovering more recorders and investigating further. The Govt is supporting their efforts.

“Data from one of the [Rottnest] recorders showed a clear acoustic signal at a time that was reasonably consistent with other information relating to the disappearance of MH370," Dr Duncan said.

"We sent the data to search authorities and I got a phone call at 3am in the morning so they were definitely interested in it."

Dr Duncan said the timing of the signal (consistent with the disappearance of the aircraft), the fact that it was a long-distance event and the north-west direction of the frequency were the three factors that gave researchers hope the noise may have been caused by MH370.

“It has since been matched with a signal picked up by CTBTO’s station south-west of Cape Leeuwin," Dr Duncan said.

"We haven't given up on it. In the fullness of time we will be recovering other loggers that we have scattered around the country that we think have only a very low chance of having received the same event. But we will have a look at that data.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...ce-of-mh370-20140604-zrxaw.html#ixzz33eU88zQJ

1:30am? What time zone?

BBM
The Search was not off the coast of Australia on March 10 when they arrived in Phuket but in that area..the South China Sea, the Strait of Malacca, the Adaman Sea...they were searching in the area where she was and did not move to the South Indian Ocean until the end of March..

The plane went missing on March 8
She says she saw an outline of a plane on fire trailing smoke on March 7-8

On March 10, when they and their boat arrived in Phuket and the world news was reporting MH370 missing from that area..

Not saying I don't believe her sighting and I have read the "reasons" for not reporting or saying anything until now, almost 3 months later.

Yes. I need more evidence to back up her claim. This sighting does not match up with oil rigger guy's sighting.

A case of better late than never and hopefully the search team can glean some information from their logs and her eye witness account..

she said the plane was heading southward
she said it was on fire

Could the plane have been on auto pilot?
How long would a plane on fire keep flying?
Could it have crashed further north of the current search area?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11267294 JUNE 4, 2014

Ms Tee said the best she hoped for in coming forward was that she might help narrow down the search effort and see the plane recovered sooner.

"All I can confirm is that I have since learnt that we were in the right place at the right time, so it seems possible, but I chose to sweep it under the carpet and now I feel really bad.

"Maybe I should have had a little more confidence in myself. I am sorry I didn't take action sooner."

Interesting. Lack of confidence? Does anyone have her coordinates? They must've had a GPS onboard?

More, smoke, mirrors, hail, haze,and fog,……just confusing everything as they have from day one, IMO.
**respecfully snipped**

Great post.

I counted 26 things you listed that defies logic. :)

Interesting you brought up the fuel, I thought about that other day.

If there was an accuarate report of how much fuel it had on take-off, we'd know approximately how far it would fly.

" So what do we know about the missing flight?

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748, went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday morning local time.
The Boeing 777-200ER was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 227 passengers and 12 crew members.
The flight departed at 00:41 MST on the 8th of March and air traffic control lost contact at 01:30 MST as it flew over the Gulf of Thailand. It was cruising at 35,000 feet and the skies were clear.
No distress signal was deployed."

http://mobile.news.com.au/technolog...ing-flight-mh370/story-fnjwmwrh-1226851465289

" So what do we know about the missing flight?

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748, went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday morning local time.
The Boeing 777-200ER was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 227 passengers and 12 crew members.
The flight departed at 00:41 MST on the 8th of March and air traffic control lost contact at 01:30 MST as it flew over the Gulf of Thailand. It was cruising at 35,000 feet and the skies were clear.
No distress signal was deployed."

http://mobile.news.com.au/technolog...ing-flight-mh370/story-fnjwmwrh-1226851465289

Almost 3 months in, and those are the only concrete facts.
:sigh:

I was wondering the same thing.
The question becomes based on where the oil rig guy said he saw the ball of fire, could the plane have also flown to where the lady saw it or maybe Visa-Versa in reverse?
To answer we need to plot out where the oil rig sighting was and then plot where her sighting was. Im not sure if we have enough detailed information to be able to plot the 2 points. It would be interesting to see if they are close enough to see if it is feasable that they may have both saw the plane after it was on fire.

The oil rig was on the East coast of Malaysia near Vietnam.
So after MH370 lost communications, it turned & started flying from East to West.
The boat sighting was off the Western coast of Malaysia.

---

Here is info on the oil rig sighting ...

oil rig Songa-Mercur off Vung Tau on SE coast of Vietnam:
- surface location lat=08:22’30.20 North long=108:42'22.26 East
- general position was perpendicular (southwest) of normal flight paths
- plane burning at high altitude at a compass bearing of 265* to 275*
for about 15 seconds until it went out

Based on the location, the oil rig sighting must have occurred
BEFORE 2am (Malaysia time).

http://www.news.com.au/world/oil-ri...urst-into-flames/story-fndir2ev-1226853302184

---

Based on the location, the boat sighting would have to have been
AFTER 2am (Malaysia time).

She saw saw a burning plane cross behind the stern from port to starboard; which would have been approximately North to South. It was about half the height of other flights which she had seen during that part of the passage.

The boat was travelling from west to east & the GPS for
3am (Malaysia time) was 06:37.075 North / 94:26.577 East.

---

Something else to consider is other airplanes in that area.
Below is a screen capture from FlightRadar24.
This is pertinent because she mentions that she saw
2 other planes in the sky & thought they would report MH370.

On 11 Mar 2014 Malaysian General Rodzali Daud was quoted as saying that
on 8 Mar 2014 @18:40 UTC (@2:40am Malaysia time) an "unknown aircraft" was
detected near Pulau Perak, flying at 29,500 feet. He subsequently denied saying that.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/11/malaysia-airlines-military-idUSL3N0M835C20140311

For 8 Mar 2014 @18:33 UTC (@2:33am Malaysia time)
information about other airplanes in that vicinity:
KLM836 777-206(ER) 30,000 ft very close to Pulau Perak 05N40'50 98E56'27
UAE405 777-36N(ER) 33,300 ft
UAE343 777-36H(ER) 34,000 ft

Attachments

• PP1833U.jpg
    PP1833U.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
“The signal, which was picked up by underwater sound recorders off Rottnest Island just after 1:30 am UTC on the 8th March

So that would translate to @9:30am Malaysia time ... so about an hour later than the currently suspected down time of @8:19am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003