Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one ship is still searching for MH370 in Southern Indian Ocean, and it’s Chinese

May 31, 2014

DEEP in the Southern Indian Ocean, a Chinese survey ship and two support vessels are all that remain of the sea search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

The first phase of the search for MH370, which disappeared from air traffic control radar after taking off from Kuala Lumpur on a scheduled passenger service to Beijing, ended this week

Another contracted survey ship is due to arrive next month and a group of experts from around the world is crunching the numbers and figures to “review and refine” the complex radar and satellite data in a bid to narrow down exactly where MH370 plunged into the ocean

But Australian Transport Safety Bureau Chief Commissioner Martin Dolan insisted this week that the “complicated” and “challenging” search will go on.

So too did Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, speaking during a visit Friday to Beijing, who said Malaysia’s position remained that the search, in the southern Indian Ocean, was in the right place.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/on...-and-its-chinese/story-fniztvne-1226937722919
Well this is comforting they found jack s@it (ok they found some bottles!) with 48 boats, planes bla bla bal ! What a mess huh!

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Where on earth is MH370?

June 01, 2014

SELAMAT Osmar answered his phone. It was Malaysian Airlines.

He listened with rising disappointment but could say nothing but thank you. He didn’t know what else to say. He didn’t really mean thank you. He was being polite.

What they told him was that four underwater “pings”, thought to have come from the black box of MH370 in early April off Perth, were in fact not from the black box.

The same call was being made to people around the world as the airline rushed to tell families the devastating news before they saw it in the media.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n-earth-is-mh370/story-fniztvng-1226938502121

From that same report....

Malaysian authorities have released few details about the police probe into the case other than saying they believe the communications systems were deliberately turned off and that police are investigating four areas, including sabotage, terrorism, personal or psychological problems of someone on board. It has never been explained why authorities believe the shutting down of the communication systems was a deliberate act.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n-earth-is-mh370/story-fniztvng-1226938502121

Going by latest reports, authorities are seemingly convinced the plane is in southern Indian Ocean. They are pouring all resources into that area. Add in the police probes & I believe they have information,apart from the satellite pings, which tells them they are searching in the right place. Far more information than we'll ever hear.... until the plane is found.

If the date is correct, as redheadedgal says then it cannot be MH370 (unless the conspiracy theorists out there think satellite date images can be doctored).

rsbm

pretty sure it's correct lol

(unless maybe someone hacked google earth and changed the date on the image... that'd be easier than doctoring a satellite image imo. one can always contact google earth to ask should they feel the need... )

however,
How often is the imagery in Google Earth updated?
Google Earth displays the best available imagery, most of which is one to three years old. The information in Google Earth is collected over time and is not in real time. It is not possible to see live changes in images.

:seeya:

Why are we hearing this now? I am surprise this was not mentioned initially.

the article you commented on did say

Early in the search for Malaysia Flight 370, the United Nations reported it had not detected any explosions or plane crashes on land or water from its sensors around the globe.

The Sydney Morning Herald:-

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Where were the fighters, asks Emirates chief

Emirates president Tim Clark says missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 would have in most countries been intercepted by fighters if it flew off course, and says the industry should not change aircraft tracking until it has more facts about the disappearance.

Mr Clark questioned why MH370 wasn't circled by fighter jets after it was spotted by Malaysian's military on primary radar.
"If you were to fly from London to Oslo and then over the North Sea you turned off and then went west to Ireland, within two minutes you'd have Tornadoes, Eurofighters everything up around you," he said.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/avia...hters-asks-emirates-chief-20140602-39ehl.html

Emirates president Tim Clark says missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 would have in most countries been intercepted by fighters if it flew off course, and says the industry should not change aircraft tracking until it has more facts about the disappearance.

Mr Clark questioned why MH370 wasn't circled by fighter jets after it was spotted by Malaysian's military on primary radar.
"If you were to fly from London to Oslo and then over the North Sea you turned off and then went west to Ireland, within two minutes you'd have Tornadoes, Eurofighters everything up around you," he said.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/avia...hters-asks-emirates-chief-20140602-39ehl.html

Thank goodness someone else is speaking out about this absence of responsible action on the part of Malaysia

more from your link

"Even if you did that over Australia and the US, there would be something up. I'm not quite sure where primary radar was in all of this.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/avia...rates-chief-20140602-39ehl.html#ixzz33U30nW9I

PHUKET GAZZETTE:-

‘I thought I saw MH370 on fire,’ says Phuket yachtie

PHUKET: A British sailor crossing the Indian Ocean en route to Phuket in March has stepped forward to file a report that she may have seen the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370.

Katherine Tee, 41, was sailing from Cochin, India to Phuket with her husband Marc Horn, 50, when she saw what looked like a plane on fire crossing the night sky, with a plume of black smoke trailing behind it.

Katherine, from Liverpool, was alone on deck at the time.

“I was on a night watch. My husband was asleep below deck and our one other crew member was asleep on deck,” she told the Phuket Gazette.

“I saw something that looked like a plane on fire. That’s what I thought it was. Then, I thought I must be mad… It caught my attention because I had never seen a plane with orange lights before, so I wondered what they were.

“I could see the outline of the plane, it looked longer than planes usually do. There was what appeared to be black smoke streaming from behind it.”

At least two other aircraft were visible in the night sky.

“There were two other planes passing well above it – moving the other way – at that time. They had normal navigation lights. I remember thinking that if it was a plane on fire that I was seeing, the other aircraft would report it,” Katherine said.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/I-thought-saw-MH370-fire-says-Phuket/29654#ad-image-2

PHUKET: A British sailor crossing the Indian Ocean en route to Phuket in March has stepped forward to file a report that she may have seen the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370.

Katherine Tee, 41, was sailing from Cochin, India to Phuket with her husband Marc Horn, 50, when she saw what looked like a plane on fire crossing the night sky, with a plume of black smoke trailing behind it.

“I was on a night watch. My husband was asleep below deck and our one other crew member was asleep on deck,” she told the Phuket Gazette.

“I saw something that looked like a plane on fire. That’s what I thought it was. Then, I thought I must be mad… It caught my attention because I had never seen a plane with orange lights before, so I wondered what they were.

“I could see the outline of the plane, it looked longer than planes usually do. There was what appeared to be black smoke streaming from behind it.”

“There were two other planes passing well above it – moving the other way – at that time. They had normal navigation lights. I remember thinking that if it was a plane on fire that I was seeing, the other aircraft would report it,” Katherine said.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/I-thought-saw-MH370-fire-says-Phuket/29654#ad-image-2

Makes sense. On the way to Phuket? Is that the Northern arc?
The GIVAL checkpoint?

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKBREA2D0DJ20140314?irpc=932

Re BBM

This again seems like a credible sighting. No reason for her to lie about what she saw. She is just trying to help.

If this was MH370, then maybe those 2 other planes not only reported it but were given the OK to shoot at it and only after realizing a critical mistake was made, perhaps they were then ordered to return to base. And the coverup begins.
It sure would explain why the transponders went out. Im sure a plane doesnt function too well if shot by a missile.

Its either that or the 2 other planes never saw it and the MH370 plane just had some terrible fire on board that took out the transponders.

This sighting needs investigated much more than what was done already which appears to be nothing so far.

Re BBM

This again seems like a credible sighting. No reason for her to lie about what she saw. She is just trying to help.

If this was MH370, then maybe those 2 other planes not only reported it but were given the OK to shoot at it and only after realizing a critical mistake was made, perhaps they were then ordered to return to base. And the coverup begins.
It sure would explain why the transponders went out. Im sure a plane doesnt function too well if shot by a missile.

Its either that or the 2 other planes never saw it and the MH370 plane just had some terrible fire on board that took out the transponders.

This sighting needs investigated much more than what was done already which appears to be nothing so far.

BBM

and continued flying for several hours?

And why did she wait almost 3 months to mention this?

ETA- OK just read she told a few people about it....but come on! The whole world is looking for this plane and she decides now is the time to mention this to the press?

And why did she wait almost 3 months to mention this?

ETA- OK just read she told a few people about it....but come on! The whole world is looking for this plane and she decides now is the time to mention this to the press?

They must not know about
CNN.

Because Malaysia military was bloody slack and couldn't be bothered sending a fighter plane up to check. Or they did and aren't admitting to it?

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Search goes back to basics turning to the power of maths to solve the mystery

June 03, 2014 4:52PM

IT took two years and thousands of number-crunching hours. But statisticians eventually found Air France Flight 447. Can they do the same for MH370?

Search and rescue authorities had a rough idea where Air France Flight 447 went down with 228 passengers on board in 2009. It had been flying on a predetermined flight path, on schedule and on track.

But, after the aircraft went down in stormy weather over the mid-Atlantic — and despite debris being quickly found on the surface — the hunt for its wreckage on the bottom of the ocean went on for a year without success.

Exactly where would wind, waves, tide and time have deposited the aircraft — and the black boxes which represented the answer to the mystery of its demise?

One week after an elite group of statisticians came forward with their recommendations, the Airbus A330 was found — almost exactly where they said it would be.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...olve-the-mystery/story-fnizu68q-1226941119783

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member