Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... here, maybe this is better and hopefully demonstrates a better angle:

Here is the overlay:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgyfoa4hhnrfk7e/Plane.png

do you see it?

Screenshot2014-05-30at70010PM_zpsba22c30c.jpg

RSBM

:tyou: KaaBoom for bringing the image BatGunKick originally posted forward to the thread. Idk what I was doing wrong, but I wasn't able to view any of the previous images being discussed until you reposted this (via Dropbox link).

As another WS stated up thread, I, too, don't know what to make of it at this point. The level of painstaking effort it took to get to this point is beyond commendable.

I can't help but get my hopes up, once more, that this might lead us closer to something definitive, after all this time :please:

My hat is off to you all for your continued dedication to MH370, its missing passengers and crew, and their family members who continue to wait with SO many questions unanswered.

I truly believe you search as though it were one of your own on that plane, and that relentless pursuit honors those who have yet to be found.

#SleuthOn...

#PrayForMH370

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinions only, no facts here:

If this is a plane in the aerial photo (I can't prove that), in a moment I would say it is an Irish-made Short's Skyvan. Look this plane up on the 'net, especially its profile from above and you will see what I mean.

This is a great plane and I would not be the least surprised if it is still used in remote areas throughout the world. It has a rear cargo door that drops down to the ground and you can even walk livestock directly into the bay. Also, it is the only plane I know of that can travel in reverse on the ground! A powerful old short-runway workhorse. Very much-loved by those who have worked with it.

Just saying.

always check the date the google earth image was taken: 8/13/2013

not mh370 :)

according to Global Security;

Airfields
Town Airport name ICAO IATA Usage Customs Runway IFR Rwy length
Dushanbe Dushanbe UTDD DYU Civ. No Paved Yes 10100 ft
Khudzhand Khudzhand UTDL LBD Civ. Yes Paved Yes 10400 ft

In 2006 Tajikistan had 40 airports, 17 of which had pavedrunways and two, runways longer than 3,000 meters. The largest airport, at Dushanbe, has flightsto only a few international destinations. Few flights connect Dushanbe with Tashkent, which isthe nearest airport offering connections to major European destinations. The next-largest airportsare at Khujand and Kulob. State-run Tajikistan Airlines, whose safety record has beenquestionable, offers flights to other Central Asian countries, with the exception of Uzbekistan,and weekly flights to Germany and Russia.

and Russia has Military bases in Dushanbe, Qurghonteppa and Kulab ,and joint use of the Ayni Air Base, and Okno space facility near Nurak.

Dushanbe is near Gesh

Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
Location served Province ICAO IATA Airport name Coordinates
Public airports
Ayni Sughd Ayni Airport 39°24′14″N 068°31′26″E
Dushanbe RRP UTDD DYU Dushanbe International Airport 38°32′36″N 068°49′30″E
Garm (Gharm) RRP Garm Airport 39°00′14″N 070°17′29″E
Isfara Sughd Isfara Airport 40°07′18″N 070°39′55″E
Khorog (Khorugh) GBAO UTOD Khorog Airport 37°30′08″N 071°30′48″E
Khujand Sughd UTDL LBD Khujand Airport 40°12′55″N 069°41′40″E
Kulob (Kulyab) Khatlon UTDK TJU Kulob Airport 37°59′00″N 069°48′00″E
Murgab (Murghab) GBAO Murgab Airport 38°11′25″N 074°01′29″E
Penjikent (Panjakent) Sughd Penjikent Airport 39°29′02″N 067°36′12″E
Qurghonteppa (Kurgan Tyube) Khatlon UTDT KQT Qurghonteppa International Airport 37°51′44″N 068°51′46″E

Military airports
Farkhor (Parkhar) Khatlon Farkhor Air Base (Farkhor-Ayni Air Base) 37°28′11″N 069°22′51″E
Gissar (Hisor) RRP Gissar Air Base 38°30′44″N 068°40′20″E
Moskovskiy / Pyandzh (Panj) Khatlon Moskovskiy Pyandzh Air Base 37°38′25″N 069°38′47″E

All my own opinion here...

I'm just reflecting generally on suggestions which have been acknowledged in mainstream media from relatives of passengers and others of some kind of high level cover-up.

With that in mind, on a micro level, when you read the accounts of individuals under police questioning it appears common that when they try to avoid responsibility for something they know there will be consequences for, they often change their story again and again to fit in with the line of questioning. They will allege things took place which did not with the primary goal of leading attention away from their own involvement and support their previous statements. They will also modify their story, add and retract details, to accomodate the statements given by associated individuals. Often the stories given by such individuals seem to become more and more muddled and improbable the more they try to make things appear to fit together.

Hypothetically speaking, supposing some kind of highly embarrassing accidental scenario took place here (such as the airliner being shot down during military exercises as has been mentioned in MSM in regards to the release of that book recently).

On the macro level you have large organisations like military, government and industry trying to cover their behinds by providing statements which are often retracted and modified in reponse to conflicting statements provided by other organisations. Organisations are just groups of many individuals and just like the individual in the hot seat under police interrogation the answers they provide will change depending on the line of questioning and the statements given by other organisations.

How many times has the official line changed here? No wonder there appears to be a great deal of skepticism out there. For the plane to have ended up in one of the most remote locations on the planet where experts are now saying the odds are extremely slim of locating any wreckage, it all seems a bit convenient IMO.

THE search area for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has ballooned to a patch of ocean virtually the size of Tasmania — and a Sydney-based academic says finding the plane is “virtually impossible” without a new lead.

http://www.news.com.au/national/oce...without-new-lead/story-fncynjr2-1226937462503

The searches should have started with the last real place it was known to have been which was at the IGREX waypoint. I don't think the plane ever flew south to begin with and it is only speculation it went into the Indian Ocean. The data has proven unreliable already.

Start in the most logical area and work out from there. Don't rely on the data, but on eyewitness accounts and where it was last known to be seen without any doubt or interference from other signals.

My sentiments exactly.
Start from the beginning and work outwards.

Question to all my fellow WS'ers: Who submitted the data of the zig zag pattern and speed once it fell off "radar"?

Hi All - thanks to all those who took the image and posted on here, with comments and your input - I have read it all. If the date is correct, as redheadedgal says then it cannot be MH370 (unless the conspiracy theorists out there think satellite date images can be doctored). I was just really hoping that seeing it was on the arc course and that it seemed to be "hidden" in a remote part of the world...that it could be. If you look at the right wing in the satellite image without the overlay, and compare it to the production model from KaBoom, the wing shape does look like the 777 wing, ie. bent to taper backwards)...

I was just so deeply disturbed at the thought of family members not knowing what happened, that I somehow thought I could literally search by eye via satellite - madness. Although I suppose seeing a blurry piece of debris in the ocean is considered a lead, and this does resemble an aircraft... wish that some agency could actually just scout the location, if not to just rule it out.

I hope that someday soon it's located so that all those involved can begin to heal. I have to second kimi_SFC in saying "My hat is off to you all for your continued dedication to MH370" Ditto!

much love.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Heavens! A plane going a couple hundred miles an hour does not have to hit the water at a high angle in order to break up. For example, Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961.

MH 370 should not be a "Miracle on the Hudson-type" landing for the reason that there are waves in the ocean. Big ones. These represent the equivalent of a runway with 5 to 10 foot blocks of concrete sprinkled everywhere. But there is something even more telling- if by some absolute miracle MH 370 hit such a bumpy surface and survived completely intact, then all four ELT's on board would have had time to activate and transmitted the location of the plane to satellites.

Unless MH 370 is hidden in a hangar somewhere, it hit the ocean and broke up fast, or broke up in the air and hit the ocean fast! After all this time, I find the complete lack of attributable debris to be quite strange.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

In my dreams I'd like to think that some Navy guy looked at their own spec sheet (I talked about this issue some time ago) for the TPL-25 pinger locator and realized that it has a detection limit of one nautical mile. You know- an "uh-oh" moment. Of course, no sooner do we have an official statement that the pings are not from black boxes, we have a qualified semi-retraction: "we want to more thoroughly understand the data". Now I feel like we may be in limbo-land, as the bad pinger data tries to make itself better.

Well, I am over to some technical sites to see if the Inmarsat data is holding up.

It could very well that MH370 is in a hanger somewhere. Perhaps in somewhere in Asia. If it crashed into the ocean, it probably crashed in one piece. Only problem with that is there is no debris.

Did ocean device capture Flight MH370's end?

By David Molko, Mike M. Ahlers and Rene Marsh, CNN

updated 11:36 AM EDT, Fri May 30, 2014

Washington (CNN) -- Was the sound of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 striking the water captured by ocean devices used to listen for signs of nuclear blasts?

It's a long shot, but an Australian university is studying records from underwater listening devices in an effort to help find the missing plane.

"One signal has been detected on several receivers that could be related to the crash," said Alec Duncan of Curtin University's Centre for Marine Science and Technology (CMST).

Researchers are studying a very low frequency sound to see if it was "the impact of the aircraft on the water or the implosion of parts of the aircraft as it sank," Duncan said...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/world/asia/mh370-sound-search/index.html?hpt=hp_t5

Why are we hearing this now? I am surprise this was not mentioned initially.

Screenshot2014-05-30at70010PM_zpsba22c30c.jpg

I can't see it. Why would the nose and the cockpit windows be over the top of the wings? If that was a 777, they would be way forward of that. I guess if you try hard enough to see something there you can, but I don't see anything there that looks even close to being an airliner.

Just like when we were looking at the TomNod images...we saw what we wanted to see...haha

Just like when we were looking at the TomNod images...we saw what we wanted to see...haha

I am rather disappointed with that whole Tomnod experiment.
I saw a lot of photos of found planes in the water.
And I have never heard one word of feedback from them.
Did anybody ever actually go to the locations & look in the ocean to discount or verify there was a plane there ?
If so why have we not seen some stories explaining what those planes in the water were ?

I am rather disappointed with that whole Tomnod experiment.
I saw a lot of photos of found planes in the water.
And I have never heard one word of feedback from them.
Did anybody ever actually go to the locations & look in the ocean to discount or verify there was a plane there ?
If so why have we not seen some stories explaining what those planes in the water were ?

I don't think enough people "tagged" the images.
From what I understood, if enough people "tagged" suspicious looking items, then that area would be searched. Or something like that.

I personally never saw anything that looked like planes. But I did find ships and whales! :floorlaugh:

MALAY MAIL ONLINE:-

New ‘twist’ in MH370 search points to ‘giant cover-up’, say family members

KUALA LUMPUR, May 29 — Today’s admission by Australian officials that the southern Indian Ocean area where pings were detected is not the crash site of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 has been described as evidence of “a giant cover-up” by some distraught family members of those on board the missing airliner.

Sarah Bajc told The Malay Mail Online that the new “twist” is “consistent with the tangled mess that is this supposed investigation”.

Bajc, partner of Philip Wood, and Pralhad, whose wife Kranti is still missing along with the rest of the people on board, alleged that the latest revelation that the plane was not in the southern Indian Ocean, was part of a consistent effort by several countries in hiding the truth.

“This cover up is demonstrated through initial delays in search and rescue, their statements, preliminary report with manipulated or incomplete information, delayed realise of manipulated and incomplete Inmarsat data, contradicting statements from Mr Najib and Mr Hishammuddin and not declaring complete cargo manifest, which has raised several doubts,” Pralhad told The Malay Mail Online via e-mail.

He alleged that the search in the southern Indian Ocean was to distract the families and the media from the truth.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...h-points-to-giant-cover-up-say-family-members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14