Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the radar means just that - you're don't register if you fly low.

Most small planes do not appear on radar for this reason, because their fly zone is much lower to prevent collision, therefore they are free to fly wherever. As many a drug dealer knows.

http://www.mapquest.com/#d55d1bf42f572b63bcfd2f10

Here is a map of Nanning airport in china...

Zoom out....

It looks like it would fall within the radius someone posted up thread...

JMO

(Hope the map works...:please:

Note to all... Just because the story was denied... Doesn't mean it may not be true... Considering the massive conflicting reports we have been getting in this case... JMO )

ETA...Oh Jeez... It didn't post...

But... If you care to... Just type in Nanning International airport! China... And this mapquest map will take you there... :seeya:

I redid the map with Kuala Lumpur Airport (pointA) and Nanning Airport (pointB) and zoomed it out - satellite view:

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/4bd04b16-5d8a-4489-8f3b-fa22cf347c63_zpscb76dab3.png.html][/URL]

Here's the link - hoping you can access it, to change the zoom/view
http://www.mapquest.com/#ed7e31715509c532ada75442

Quote from article (no paywall - :tyou: tambo!)

Missing Airplane Flew On for Hours
Engine Data Suggest Malaysia Flight Was Airborne Long After Radar Disappearance, U.S. Investigators Say

(snip)
Those snippets are compiled and transmitted in 30-minute increments, said one person familiar with the system. According to Rolls-Royce's website, the data is processed automatically "so that subtle changes in condition from one flight to another can be detected."

The engine data is being analyzed to help determine the flight path of the plane after the transponders stopped working. The jet was originally headed for China, and its last verified position was half way across the Gulf of Thailand.

A total flight time of five hours after departing Kuala Lumpur means the Boeing 777 could have continued for an additional distance of about 2,200 nautical miles, reaching points as far as the Indian Ocean, the border of Pakistan or even the Arabian Sea, based on the jet's cruising speed.

I was afraid this was what happened. Very sadly, I don't believe the passengers are still alive.
We should all prepare to hear something big happen soon. MOO

It seems very well planned.

Transponders can be switched off, it doesnt affect anything.

Because it flew another 5 hours that implies the pilot/s were alive.

Maybe part of the plot?

So we've got the pilot turning off the transponder and presumably intentionally flying g under the radar.

This plane doesn't appear lost - it seems as though its been HIDDEN.

Yup, whoever is responsible did his homework. He (they) knew the exact moment to turn off the transponder and drop below the radar, after Malaysia had handed over control and before Vietnam knew they had it. Has it ever been released how much time had passed before anyone realized the plane was missing?

I was afraid this was what happened. Very sadly, I don't believe the passengers are still alive.
We should all prepare to hear something big happen soon. MOO

I'm also starting to wonder if we might never hear anything big at all and never know what happened :(

The final blip came from about 200 miles northwest of Penang at 2:15 a.m. local time on Saturday, General Rodzali said, adding that the data showed the aircraft at an altitude of 29,500 feet. That is near the missing plane’s usual cruising altitude: When its pilots were last heard from around 1:30 a.m., it was cruising at 35,000 feet. The jet, a Boeing 777, was fueled for a six-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, a journey of more than 2,500 miles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/13/world/asia/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html?_r=0

“Malaysia’s grave inconsistencies on this vital information cannot but be a devastating blow to the outside world’s confidence in its core role in search and rescue,” The Global Times said.

Yup, whoever is responsible did his homework. He (they) knew the exact moment to turn off the transponder and drop below the radar, after Malaysia had handed over control and before Vietnam knew they had it. Has it ever been released how much time had passed before anyone realized the plane was missing?

So they had to be in the cockpit, waiting for that precise moment.

Would a terrorist group be able to outsmart the world's most powerful countries? That is what would have to occur for the next stage in this plot to happen (crashing plane somewhere).

every time I open the link I see a different page, it's weird - I did see the white things in water that looked like more than breaks in waves but then I tried to reopen and it said page not found

Do you want me to post a screenshot of the image I'm seeing? The most I can zoom in is to where the legend reads 20m/100ft. I will have to reduce the resolution to maintain the margins....

so, if RR can remotely monitor engine systems, shouldn't there be data whether or not the engine shut down properly (aka, landed) vs. an abrupt shutdown (aka, crash/explosion)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper