Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys going to <modsnip> because the guy played flight sim at home - you need to realize its not uncommon for pilots to have their own simulators at home.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=home 737 cockpit&sm=1

This setup was nothing compared to what myself and others have got....

<modsnip>

The reason why cases remain on Websleuths is due to their unusual factors... Otherwise the cases would be solved... Perp placed in jail...,case closed...move along...

For instance... Who would have thought that a case I followed... Where a gal was taken from her coffee shop in Alaska ...would lead to the capture of one of the most prolific serial killers of our time... Israel Keyes...

if anyone had mentioned this outcome at the beginning of the case... S/he would have been patronized by some...

but the fact remains... Unique cases call for unique theories... And these theories even if not true... Are harmful to no one... But may be helpful to many...

All JMO...

This event has crossed so many lines and what if's.

It's less about finding the people these families are begging for. They can't get answers, we can't get answers, and we might never get em. Might take years.

For the sake of us, and for the light in all human beings, I hope that if something bad has happened we can overcome.

If something hasn't like we had thought, hopefully it gives us pause to reflect and to realize where we, ourselves, went wrong.

Pray for MH370.

I am going to lurk now, and following along with other forums.

It's all about finding the people, which is why the plane must be found. If the plane has been hijacked, it gives hope that the passengers are still alive and can be released or rescued and returned to their loved ones. It could also be about many more innocent lives put in danger in the future, depending on why the plane was hijacked, if it was.

It is sent to Rolls Royce who makes the engines as part of their monitoring. I do not know precisely how it works.
I just know this information actually came from the USA... who hasn't yet shown themselves unreliable in this situation.

I do believe that the airline should have the same information and MORE from the ACARS system.

We can't get any information from Malaysia on what the ACARS data showed.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...ommittal-on-mh370-acars-transmissions-396857/

I believe it's possible they already had the data and released it when Malaysia didn't listen to them. :twocents:
Sorry I can't be more specific, maybe someone else can explain exactly how the data is transmitted. :seeya:

Thank you, that's much clearer, but puzzling we didn't know before!

And I just cannot come up with a way to hold 239 hostages for this length of time. :dunno:
Maybe a guarded warehouse? But man the food and drink and facilities... and little kids.
:scared:

Stealing the plane itself would be the motive to use in a later terror attack .
:twocents:

The passengers could be held right in the plane. I hate to think it, but it's likely the perpetrators of this act aren't overly concerned with the passengers welfare and comfort...again assuming....

Thank you, that's much clearer, but puzzling we didn't know before!

I can see the USA not releasing it publicly and trying to get searches done... or any response from Malaysia.
The timing is interesting because in the last 24 hours countries have made it clear Malaysia isn't communicating.

I think it's very possible China released their images, the USA released this for the same reason.
Because they couldn't get Malaysia to listen and they felt it was important. :twocents:

The passengers could be held right in the plane. I hate to think it, but it's likely the perpetrators of this act aren't overly concerned with the passengers welfare and comfort...again assuming....

I agree... but then what do they do with them when they need to use the plane (the reason they took it?)
Are they going to leave the passengers on there? Surely it'd be easier not dealing with them.

I don't know... it's one of my big hang ups with a hijacking. What do you do with the passengers?
Has there ever been a plane hijacked where it was landed safely and nobody knew what happened for a week?

I can't think of one. :dunno:

If someone took it its obvious - another 9/11.

Its heading straight towards .........fill in the space...the Eiffel tower? The tower of London?

That's why they wanted passengers. Sick. Although not a lot if Americans on board which is confusing.

Maybe planes from Western countries have too much security, air marshalls etc..maybe Malaysian planes are easier?

Its heading straight towards .........fill in the space...the Eiffel tower? The tower of London?

Beijing... or some other major city. I don't think it's going to target the USA.
They have clearly exposed weakness in the radar over there... :scared:

This has been done before:

In the Dawson's Field hijackings (6 September 1970), four jet aircraft bound for New York City and one for London were hijacked by members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and instead landed at the PFLP's "Revolutionary Airport". By the end of the incident, one hijacker had been killed and one injury reported.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson%27s_Field_hijackings"]Dawson's Field hijackings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

You know terrorists could have brainwashed a licensed commercial pilot from their own country to hijack the plane and land it in their country. But wouldn't they need to repaint it to use it in a terrorist attack? I don't know where all Malaysian Airlines flies.

Even if they did manage to get the plane, it doesn't mean they will succeed in crashing it into a building.

What would be the point of stealing a commercial flight?

I mean unless some quack has something to prove?

I don't believe it is:

1. Terrorists (they would of come by now and the date to hijack is not signaficant)
2. Suicidal pilot

What I believe is a catastrophe that was waiting to happen because of poor aircraft maintenance.

Perhaps, it did fly for 4 hours, but no other radar saw it except the one to the West?

If it stayed out at sea, chances are slimmer that it would go undetected.

This is the theory that I posted last night:

- it flew West over Pulau Perak
- once it made it past the last radar and over the tip of Indonesia, there was nothing but open water: no radars from land (maybe ships at sea?)
- then it headed below India and up towards the Persian Gulf (staying out over the sea)
- and could possibly be sitting in Iran or somewhere else right now, undetected (it had the fuel range to get to the Middle East)]
- it has to be somewhere with a large airstrip, possibly a military airforce base
- and I believe they were expecting it and prepared for it

Big question: WHO? WHY? Pilot(s)? Passenger(s)? For ransom? For the plane, to use in another 9/11 situation? For knowledge folks on the plane had about cutting-edge stealth plane technology (who would know they were on there, though)?

I have to give credit to DH, though, who looked at the maps of the potential Malacca Strait path, and said, "You know, that's the way to go to the Middle East from there."

But it sounds like they knew what had happened within that first week...
Plus the terrorists made contact themselves.
It is certainly the closest comparison though... so who knows. :seeya:

This has been done before:

In the Dawson's Field hijackings (6 September 1970), four jet aircraft bound for New York City and one for London were hijacked by members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and instead landed at the PFLP's "Revolutionary Airport". By the end of the incident, one hijacker had been killed and one injury reported.

Dawson's Field hijackings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it sounds like they knew what had happened within that first week...
Plus the terrorists made contact themselves.
It is certainly the closest comparison though... so who knows. :seeya:

The comparison was just to show terrorists have managed to steal a plane before, and land it somewhere else.

I agree... but then what do they do with them when they need to use the plane (the reason they took it?)
Are they going to leave the passengers on there? Surely it'd be easier not dealing with them.

I don't know... it's one of my big hang ups with a hijacking. What do you do with the passengers?
Has there ever been a plane hijacked where it was landed safely and nobody knew what happened for a week?

I can't think of one. :dunno:

I don't know if it's ever happened before or not, but that doesn't mean it can't have happened this time. The hijackers (assuming) knew they weren't stealing an empty plane. They expected passengers to be on board and only they know what their plans are.

Has it ever happened before that a plane suddenly and inexplicably lost 20,000ft in altitude and had it's transponder shut off at the very moment it was between two radar systems, yet somehow leveled itself out and was able to continue flying on it's own for 4 more hours and then couldn't be found?

Food for thought...The flying time from Kuala Lumpu to Bejiing is almost identical to the flying time from Kuala Lumpu to the North Korea border.

It's hard for me to believe that the plane could be later used in a terror attack. I think it would be detected on some radar and taken down.

"...This communications center tells Boeing and the airline that owns the jet what's going on with every system inside the planes. Each plane is sending up to 5,000 indications about itself at any time, including the oil level in the Auxiliary Power Unit, the status of the heater that keeps the pilot's cockpit windows free of ice and the health of the recently modified lithium-ion batteries. If needed, the team can call up over 140,000 sources of data on each jet..."
http://www.king5.com/news/aerospace/Boeing-tracking-every-787-flight-in-real-time-213335671.html

It seems very well planned.

Transponders can be switched off, it doesnt affect anything.

Because it flew another 5 hours that implies the pilot/s were alive.

Maybe part of the plot?

So we've got the pilot turning off the transponder and presumably intentionally flying g under the radar.

This plane doesn't appear lost - it seems as though its been HIDDEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper