Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
high degree of certainty communications ACARS was disabled before the east coast peninsula of Malaysia, shortly afterwards between Malaysia and Vietnam ATC transponder switched off.

An aircraft believed but not confirmed turned back flew westerly over peninsula then turned North West up until it left military radar are consistent with someone on the plane taking over.

we can confirm that someone was flying MH370.....and after deliberation with authorities he lists.....the last confirmed communication was at 8.11 am was on Saturday 8th march....

So...much later communication than we have been thinking...correct? Or do I have my times off?

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

Refocused investigation into crew and passengers - not confirming hijacking yet, despite media reports.

this new info has significant impact on nature and scope of search, working with the relevant countries to request all info and data

Can't confirm precise location of the plane. Kazakstan??? is one of the two corridors being searched?

Still investigating all possibilities and not confirming hijack.

Err, what else would it be???

Stopping search in South China Seas. Looking at how to redeploy.

So...much later communication than we have been thinking...correct? Or do I have my times off?

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

I believe he's talking about the plane communicating with the satellites.

OMG is he saying that the last ping was possibly over land? I can't wait for maps.

Refocused investigation into crew and passengers on board.
We are still investigating all possibilities as to what caused it to deviate from it's flight path.
We are ending our operations in South China Sea.
We are working to request all information relevant to the search including radar data.
The 2 new corridors involve many countries.
Those countries have been invited to a briefing on the new information.

refocusing on passengers and crew, but still investigating all possibilities...

two new corridors involving many countries...hope someone else got them all but will be reported in media...........

Can't confirm precise location of the plane. Kazakstan??? is one of the two corridors being searched?

Still investigating all possibilities and not confirming hijack.

Err, what else would it be???

I guess the question is; Did the hijacker make it to where he was going or did he crash?

I am taking that with a grain of salt. But in all seriousness I was going to ask if this plane could possibly still be in there but how could it be going strong for a week without going low on fuel. How would this girl know what her mom is doing?

Well, it obviously wouldn't. still be flying and the girl obviously wouldn't know what her mother was doing. No plane can hold 7 days worth of fuel. This plane had less than 8 hours worth of fuel on board, once those 7-8 hours were up it had either landed or crashed. It is a hopeful statement.

Possibly those that can see Tony Abbott destroying the country.......
LOL! I think it more likely that people will start to flee now that we have a right wing religious nut at the helm.

Do they have emus there?? :facepalm:
That is hilarious! I laughed our loud :floorlaugh:

ETA: Never mind, I got confused as to what was going on.

Comms and transponder were switched off at 1 or 2am, right? So it flew for 7 or 8 hours after that. How horrifying. Those poor people and their poor families.

It sounded like both those places are over land......anyone??

Media release - Malaysian Prime Minister live now on TV:

Satellite data indicate that the plane continued flying until 8:11am. There is no confirmation that it was hi-jacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3