Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just saying what we know

Yes but I'd say many people in Malaysia and neighbouring countries havn't been following news and web forums as intently as we have. It probably helps to have it come from someone as high up as the PM (disregarding political instability and all that). In fact, it makes it more official to me also, rather than hearing it from unnamed sources in the media all the time.

Well, it obviously wouldn't. still be flying and the girl obviously wouldn't know what her mother was doing. No plane can hold 7 days worth of fuel. This plane had less than 8 hours worth of fuel on board, once those 7-8 hours were up it had either landed or crashed. It is a hopeful statement.

LOL! I think it more likely that people will start to flee now that we have a right wing religious nut at the helm.

That is hilarious! I laughed our loud :floorlaugh:

I was going to say! I'm sure thinking about fleeing soon lol!

Well we know the plane didn't self disable comm and acars and just flew wherever on its own! This plane was hijacked, simply .

They have to know what country the plane is in. There must be a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes we can't even imagine!

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

Okay, the last satellite ping was seven hours after they lost contact, is that what he said?

Like Beetlebrow, would love maps right now.

Well we know the plane didn't self disable comm and acars and just flew wherever on its own! This plane was hijacked, simply .

It certainly would seem so. Is it called something other than hijacking if the pilot or another crew member is responsible, rather than a passenger?

So one of the possible corridors was from Kazakhstan down to northern Thailand and the other corridor was from Indonesia to the South Indian Ocean.

My heart says that the Captain wasn't involved. If he was incapacitated is it physically possible for a co-pilot to fly the plane alone until it ran out of fuel?

True story. My husband's co-worker contracted meningitis while in Mexico. During his flight from Mexico to SF on one leg of his fight he took off his shirt and tried to open the door to the plane. Being a big guy other passengers had to help restrain him as he was trying to enter the cockpit. Even though it was determined that it was a medical condition he is banned from flying for life. He says FBI beat him thinking he was a terrorist. This was before 911!!

Hi degree of certainty that tracking was disabled per presser. * not really new
Approx. 30 Americans that worked for the company my husband worked for were on that flight.

that's it ...a recap of what we already know..heck we could of held our on presser

Why can't this plane be found? This is nuts....praying for the families....how tortuous for them! :(

Hi degree of certainty that tracking was disabled per presser. * not really new
Approx. 30 Americans that worked for the company my husband worked for were on that flight.

3 Americans on the plane, two were children I think?
Or the 20 workers from an American company you meant?

Search area has expanded....
4uqa8aze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why hijack a plane just to fly it until it runs out of fuel and crashes? If they wanted to crash it, why not just immediately take control and crash it? And if the hijackers knew enough about a plane to take control and fly it, surely they would know that it was only holding enough fuel to get to where they were originally going? I know the Ethiopian airline hijacker ran that plane until it ran out of fuel, but something tells me these hijackers are a bit more intelligent and did a bit more planning than that guy!

North towards Katzanastan or South towards Indonesia. These are opposite directions....my head is spinning (this could be because I've been hit twice by a folding chair).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3