Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the passenger list is clear for all to see, I don't understand, the 20 workers have been identified

It is an American based COMPANY, the 20 employees are not Americans. :twocents:

that's it ...a recap of what we already know..heck we could of held our on presser

Pretty much. I still think they're hiding something. They may just need to confirm it.

North towards Katzanastan or South towards Indonesia. These are opposite directions....my head is spinning (this could be because I've been hit twice by a folding chair).

BBM

You say that like it's a bad thing. :snooty:

I was thinking it may be a crazy person who got into the cockpit but after the new info about avoiding radar I think whomever was controlling the plane knew what they were doing.

Military men?

Isn't Kazakhstan the place the Boston Bombers were from?

Just hope there not loading the jet up with one of these. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9AMtUeyDP0"]Tsar Bomba - Largest Nuclear Device Ever Tested (50MT) - YouTube[/ame]

Search area has expanded....
4uqa8aze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the fleets that are out searching find something this weekend
on another note
I believe NORAD would have sent fighter jets out before a plane got close to US or Canadian airspace

Kazakhstan to northern Thailand is over land, from what I'm seeing. Wow, the area just gets bigger and bigger.

A lot to think about....I'm thinking a message is being sent to the hijacker - like, "don't worry, we have no idea where you are" when actually they know exactly where the plane is and are trying to figure out the best was to move in without putting the passengers at risk.

Some are Americans

There is only ONE adult American on the plane. Philip Weeks.
He doesn't work for that company.

http://news.yahoo.com/american-fath...lYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDA1MF8x

The employees of the Austin based company are NOT Americans.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/...-based-company-says-20-employees-aboard-mh370

Twenty employees of an Austin-based technology company on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight were en route to a business meeting in China, a spokeswoman for the tech firm said Sunday.

The employees -- 12 from Malaysia and eight from China --work at facilities in their respective countries that manufacture semiconductor chips, said Freescale Semiconductor spokeswoman Jacey Zuniga.

Why can't this plane be found? This is nuts....praying for the families....how tortuous for them! :(

Hi Cheri,
They said they are still analyzing last pings...slow process.....I think they will be able to narrow it down more (he said they are not through!). These two areas are much more specific than the huge area they were dealing with before. Seven hours....I wonder if they did make it to land?.

A lot to think about....I'm thinking a message is being sent to the hijacker - like, "don't worry, we have no idea where you are" when actually they know exactly where the plane is and are trying to figure out the best was to move in without putting the passengers at risk.

But if that is the case how is it still going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman