Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlwaysShocked, I'm also thinking what happened is something really very close to what you put forward.
The very second someone posted the link to Mirror or DM and I saw the headlines regarding the pilot having just attended this trial it all clicked and made sense. I no longer have any hope for an alternative theory sadly :(

Regarding the 2 Iranians with stolen passports (and this will be OT): they more than likely used stolen passports because they obviously don't want their identities known. Which we know didn't work, because their names were eventually released. But they could have been on the run (not for anything sinister per se) and didn't want the authorities to track them down.

I mention this because today in church, we had a guest speaker who was from Iran. He is under an assumed name to protect his identity. From what I gathered (since I missed his presentation yesterday), he was Islamic and was pretty well known in the sports world there. He left the Islamic ways and eventually came to Canada. I assume he came over here on a fake name and passport and he has now changed his identity so he can't be found. Religious persecution is big in those parts of the world.

Maybe those two Iranians had the same sort of situation going on and that's why they were flying on stolen passports.

Maybe he has been sponsored by family to enter Canada, and on a refugee status?

It seems to me at this point all these people need to like grow up. Quit stepping around - at the end of the day -at this point in time , the only focus should be IMO preventing more death. .

As you know, I think it landed. Govt secrets etc need to be IMO, be stashed away-- this is threat of what degree we do not know. IF its in the ocean or crashed on land AND WHILE THEY ARE TOTALLY FOCUSING ONLY iF IT IS ON THE GROUND SOMEWHERE they discover it wrecked - so be it.

Obviously we have passed rescue, but it feels like they need to focus on the reality that if crashed the fate of those is given,
HOWEVER , future death destruction of whatever , as it relates to preventing any further death THAT IMO is where this needs to be, in terms of all govt mindsets.

They need to grow up!

After 9-11 all the planning we learned about after wards - this is certainly , in terms of planning and execution a lot more sophisticated than 9-11.

By that I mean on 9-11 once the 11th came it truly boiled down to" lets go for it and see if we can do it" but on the "day" it was just throttle them up and boom - does that make sense??

Another thing our govt (USA) has been mind boggling quiet - I mean we think we have the right to tell the whole world how to be governed etc -- well bigshots in Washington where are you now.

Totally silent, even our congressmen who use colleagues sending a piture of themselves in some under pants becmes a month long media blitz here -- have any of you seen any congressmen taking the talk show circuit any?

ANy HOmeland security folks, how about counter terrorism, where is NSA now when it matters?Any one heard a peep out of the CIA? What about the FBI? White House?

A N Y B O D Y ?

NTSB is off the table here - they only release provable facts - its their mandate and have they have honored for decades.

He's likely had FSX/FS9 on his computer for years. IMHO all FS is good for in my opinion is instrument flight, of which he already does and holds a license for.

He probably used it for the fun factor and practising some stuff with the systems he wouldn't do with the real aircraft - as the airline won't allow him to, I am not suggesting turning off the ACARS/Transponder is one of those. That's an easy job and part of the checklists in certain aspects of an A to B flight. :)

Yes, I went :eek: when I found out transponders can be turned off with the flick of a switch.

If this was done deliberately, whoever took control, knew how to fly a 777 in pitch black. Perhaps flying towards sunrise to make a landing during daylight?

He subscribes to the Eddie Izzard channel!
I have to like him for that :blushing:

I always find searching for information about victims/perps in relation to cases on here strange. You realise that everyone is a real, whole human with a complete life around them when something terrible happends.

It's strange to see a crime victim loved a certain comedy or band. It makes this person who we read about real and feel like we sort of know them.

Off topic sorry!

Not if the phone was turned off, not used, and disposed of. Or in areas that do not have tracking ability, or prefer not to have.

But even that is telling, if he is one to always have his phone on and it was off.

Somewhere on MSM it was stated there was 9 hours between court and flying MH370. I don't know what he did in between the two but surely there are phone records somewhere?

Maybe someone from the trial was on MH370?

Yes, I went :eek: when I found out transponders can be turned off with the flick of a switch.

If this was done deliberately, whoever took control, knew how to fly a 777 in pitch black. Perhaps flying towards sunrise to make a landing during daylight?

If there were no mechanical issues, trust me (!) they are not flying in the black or blind. The machine still does all its amazing stuff even thro they messed with the identify stuff that they could!

Yes, there was a press conference. Lots and lots of questions from various reporters. Many questions and the answers to them were not in English.

Not much new. They took the Pilot's flight simulator from his house and are reassembling it at a police location and will study it.

Said the wife and children did not move out of house. Said they are still reassessing search assets and working on coming up with a plan for further searching. They thanked all the nations (25 of them now) who are helping in the search.

They confirmed that the transponder was turned off prior to someone saying the "Allright, good night". They said they need any radar or satellite data that anyone has that could help them. They said there has been no ransom demand or any other kind of demand.

There were four men who answered questions. I do not know who they were. Three in shirtsleeves, one in a military uniform. Ministers of this and that.
The main guy was pretty good. He came across as a good spokesperson. The military guy came across as haughty, literally with chin jutting out and "looking down his nose" at the audience. He did later loosen up a bit in his bearing.

Apparently a question was asked and the answer given was words to the effect of "We don't know, go ask the Americans". I would suspect that was the military guy.

It is obvious the Malaysians are uncomfortable with the idea of "transparency", but it did appear during this press conference that they are trying.

Is it this?

Kevin Sieff ‏@ksieff Mar 15 https://twitter.com/ksieff

Senior Afghan official on whether #MH370 flew over Afghanistan: "We do not have a radar. Go and ask the Americans."

Somewhere on MSM it was stated there was 9 hours between court and flying MH370. I don't know what he did in between the two but surely there are phone records somewhere?

They're going to look at phone records next week. :rolleyes:

(Sorry, I'm just so disappointed with the M investigation...)

ETA: I am being sarcastic! Sorry for confusion. I was just being a smart azz!

They removed the flight simulator from co-pilot's home? :eek:

I doubt he left any traces if he is responsible for this. moo[/QUOTE

But I think just like in murder cases they can do forensic stuff - but this guy was really smart when it comes to this stuff]

It's kind of a moot point now... but if he went to court that day and had 9 hrs until flight time, I hope he slept.

I still don't think there is anything sinister about it.
They could have just happened to be in the right place at the wrong time.
When they bought tickets for this flight, they just asked for the cheapest flight they could get. It just so happened to be MH370.

Would the one man (if he was a terrorist or planned to hijack the plane) call his mom with details of when and where to pick him up? I doubt it.

Do we know anything else about these 2 men other than that they were using stolen passports and heading to Europe to start a new life? If these guys had any sort of pilot training then I would put them on the table as possible suspects. The plane's communication systems were disabled by someone with advanced pilot knowledge.

As of right now, I don't suspect them of anything to do with this plane. Like the man at my church, they may have just wanted to escape religious persecution. Maybe they had had enough of the politics over there and just wanted to start fresh elsewhere. I really don't know, but I still see them as victims and not suspects.
I understand what you are saying, but it was mentioned in more than one article some countries have not responded with background checks on their nationals. How would we know anything about these men if Iran isn't cooperating with the Malaysian government? Because their families tell us?

I mentioned last night about the transponders being turned off by the 9/11 terrorists so they had the knowledge and could have expanded their teachings to include ASCARS and how to fly borders to avoid radar detection since that time. They don't need to be trained pilots...only trained terrorists in order to pull this off...imo.

Malaysia police says still waiting for checks on passengers

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/16/malaysia-airlines-passengers-idUSL3N0MD09120140316

I can only speculate on this, but could it be he wanted to speak to her one last time and for her to know he was on this airplane when he did not arrive?

*IF* the plane landed somewhere and the purpose of a hijacking was part of a much larger plan, I agree, it would have to have the support of a large group in order to deal with the passengers on board. It is the number of passengers that I am skeptical of it being on the ground somewhere....what to do with them? I cannot imagine the fear and terror in their souls if they are still alive being held hostage somewhere, or were killed after landing. It would be far better for them if the cabin lost pressure and they became unconscious and died during the flight.

I will try to be delicate here- but these are dangerous people I kind of feel like they really do not care avout the passengers ...

You are pointing out "some". Not all.

'Splain???

Not all airlines use ACARS, some airlines give pilots iPads/Flight Computers with LPC (less paper cockpit) equipment to calculate weights. Using ACARS is based upon the number going through the boarding gate, cargo and baggage etc and total fuel on-board to give an accurate GW (Gross Weight) and ZFW (Zero Fuel Weight)

It can also be used for Landing speeds etc

Or was well aware of but unable to do anything to prevent it...relying on (his) lead time to get where he was going, knowing the various weaknesses/blind spots in radar coverage perhaps.

and hey look he was correct -- after three decades he probaly knew the problems his countries military radar controllers had - apparently not doing ther jobs

I've been wondering that from the start, whether he was flying to sunrise...

OT but I would guess that most large plans on international flights have one or two with store-bought passports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties