Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that? Do not say Richard Quest .. why would they DRIVE train to England (island) then fly it to the Netherlands (part of mainland Europe)? I'll be happy once that train enters Poland, that's when I'll feel like it's out of the woods.

I was just gonna say, please, let's not add a road trip across Europe and over to the UK on top of the rest of this farce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who said that? Do not say Richard Quest .. why would they DRIVE train to England (island) then fly it to the Netherlands (part of mainland Europe)? I'll be happy once that train enters Poland, that's when I'll feel like it's out of the woods.

I believe poster meant Ukraine. I had the same immediate thought.

While in my car, I heard a report on the Dutch radio from a journalist at the location. I did not catch hs name, but he was introduced as a correspondent.

He was asked about the trains with the bodies and if it was true that the cooling system had been turned of.
He said, yes indeed, this has happened. if it happens for a short while, this should not be a problem.
The train operator has told us that he cannot keep the cooling system running at all times.
Nor is he able to keep the trains at a temperature that is low enough to stop decomposition.

Therefore, it is important that we leave soon, and our departure is scheduled for this evening.

I must state I hate Fox! But I heard this yesterday, it was reported there that the train had run out of fuel. Incensed me, so I went online to try to find another source and could not so did not tpost!
Sadly then this must true repulsive

Are they doing this to deflect media from an *actual* (different) hand off site??

Earlier on I thought that was a possibility. I now believe Putin has the black boxes well hidden.

Hi, I heard on CNN. the train is headed for a town in UK.. Bodies will then be flown to the Netherlands.
I will feel much better once the poor souls are in the Netherlands. IMO no govt. is doing anything against
Russia UNTIL we have the bodies of passengers. Once that is done I think all he(( will break loose. Oh the
poor families my heart goes out to them.

Surely not? The train would have to pass through Germany, France, close to the Netherlands, and travel through the channel tunnel via a vehicle to get to the UK. Then the vast majority of bodies would have to be transported back to the Netherlands. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I was just gonna say, please, let's not add a road trip across Europe and over to the UK on top of the rest of this farce!

Do not say Richard Quest

tytytytytytyttyt I am not alone ugh! ANd this round I enjoyed immensnly the real people that know something just were quiet when he was expelling hot air!

If they take it under the Channel Tunnel perhaps Michael Caine can get involved in the plotline too!

My heart hurts for these Family's. I'm sure they are just focused on getting their loved one's home but all this white noise has to be just unfathomable. I pray they do find those that are still missing.

Surely not? The train would have to pass through Germany, France, close to the Netherlands, and travel through the channel tunnel via a vehicle to get to the UK. Then the vast majority of bodies would have to be transported back to the Netherlands. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I am sure the poster meant Ukraine not United Kingdom. jmo

Hi Steely, I am so afraid they will want all to believe their story in exchange for the remains.
Or something to that effect. :seeya:

If they take it under the Channel Tunnel perhaps Michael Caine can get involved in the plotline too!

At this point I'm wishing that there was a real James Bond who could rappel into the bar or office or wherever it is they're holed up right now and just snatch the damn boxes out from under Borodai's ashtray!

Going to start to read today's events on the thread...but can someone give me some higlights..it may take awhile to catch up
Thank You!!!

Earlier on I thought that was a possibility. I now believe Putin has the black boxes well hidden.

I'm not sure at this point how organized the line of control from Moscow to the separatists is, and whether they'd be even able to pull that off. The separatists are coming off as complete bumbling fools, I'm not sure they even know what they're doing at this point. :sigh:

Yes the Russian's are pretending to their people that they are the ones that organised the international investigation and everyone dragged their feet.

Agree, but again I must ask who is over there from any country who has been denied ------------------noone has SENT anyone that would be covered seeing 29 poeple boarding a flisht from wherever to go ovr there

Hi, In U.S.P.S. UK. is abbreviation for Ukraine! For Uk. England I must write
United Kingdom.

I cannot be the only one who thinks of the Holocaust every time I see that train.

Ukraine - 2014

dc1113.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ne-crashes-on-Ukraine-Russia-border-live.html

Poland - 1945 (Only picture I could find that wasn't graphic.)

c12a02.gif

http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/gallery/09505.HTM

I hope that we are not looking at a repeat of the Holocaust brewing here.
Putin and Hitler are so similar. :please:

No you're not. Babi Yar too, has been on my mind all day.....:(

I do have to say those who live under such leadership all are not in agreement. As we all know. In my 57 years I have done a bit of travel as I'm sure many of us have. I travelled in the former Yugoslavia (part of Slovenia now) I tried to engage in conversation with a driver about his Government. He gave me a terrified look and said we may be followed and this Hotel may be bugged. Please don't ask me anything of that nature. Standing in the streets of Rome I asked some young folk what area the Mafia operated out of. I was quickly hushed. I was young then LOL. A few years back I was in the Caribbean and we met up with a group of Russian's there on Conference. Again so far from home yet terrified to speak. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J