Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, we wait for the findings from Malaysia. I hope they are swift to get information off it. Perhaps there will be incriminating evidence.

Whether they were humoured or not, I thin it could cause problems down the line (in the region). These people are willing to die for a cause they believe is right. They wanted recognition, they will celebrate it and call it a victory. If they are then dismissed, surely that would inflame the situation in the region and cause a lot of tension. They would feel they have been wronged and would act on putting that right, perhaps.

I really wouldn't read that much into it

Just look at all the comments they've had recently. The accusations of these "Monsters" ~ ( seems to be a recurring description?? ) like they wouldn't give them over, didn't really have them, tampering, destroying them etc. etc.

That & all the ongoing arguments over who shouldn/'t be given to

So why would anyone expect them to just give them over without some kind of 'official' evidence/proof ?

Would you ?

Why is the 'signing' such an issue ?
Did you just expect them to hand them over ?
Even UPS get a signature for deliveries !

I think it depends on what the document says.

If its merely "we acknowledge receipt of blah bah blah" that's fine and dandy. Anything else...???

Would love to know what exactly it says.

I translated that but it didn't help much ..

Not waiting for? We have regained control over the account. Signing of protocols on the transfer of "black boxes" of Malaysia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dnrpress/status/491371657052053504/photo/1

? Still I can't wait to see what those armed militia forced them to sign .. and really what a JOKE!!!!! Clearly there was duress .. your silly paperwork means nothing.
That is exactly what I was thinking while doing the earlier post how reidculous, who the hell signs off on black boxes like what someone was gonna say no you did not give them to me later!

Recept in case they want to return them?

One can only get a gift card without receipt!

Nonsense

I really wouldn't read that much into it

Just look at all the comments they've had recently. The accusations of these "Monsters" ~ ( seems to be a recurring description?? ) like they wouldn't give them over, didn't really have them, tampering, destroying them etc. etc.

That & all the ongoing arguments over who shouldn/'t be given to

So why would anyone expect them to just give them over without some kind of 'official' evidence/proof ?

Would you ?

From what we have learned so far, admittedly via twitter, the document was not a delivery receipt .. it was an acknowledgement that the DNI are a real govt/party/authority.

However, I don't have an issue with anything they had to sign. Just let us bring our people home, let Malaysia have their plane back too.

ETA: Anything they had to sign was done under duress - so it is negated anyway.

Other Tweets .. all the ones today ..

Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 19m
@KevinBrey Мы не сбивали самолет. Точка. Приносим соболезнования семьям погибших и надеемся на объективное международное расследование.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 37m
Все новости и комментарии завтра. В Донецке слышна артиллерийская канонада, а также залпы РСЗО, вероятнее всего "Ураган". Подробности позже.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 42m
@blazhenkov1 По сути, да. Малайзия - государство-член Совбеза ООН.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 49m
@__Nira_ Все нормально.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 50m
Не ждали? Мы восстановили контроль над аккаунтом. Подписание протоколов о передаче "черных ящиков" Малайзии. pic.twitter.com/f7rCShgucO
View photo ·

Translation:

Donetsk Republic @ dnrpress 19m
@ KevinBrey We do not sbivali plane. Point. Yields Deeds Bureau schemes bereaved and hope to obʺektivnoe Mezhdunarodnoe rassledovanie.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 37m
All news and comments Tomorrow. In Donetsk slyšna Artillery barrage, as well zalpy RSZO, veroâtnee just "Hurricane". More details later.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 42m
@ blazhenkov1 By Shut up, you. Malaysia - State-member UN Sovbeza.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 49m
@ __Nira_ All normal.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 50m
Not waited? My vosstanovili control over the account. The signing of protocols on transfer "Chernykh âŝikov" of Malaysia. pic.twitter.com/f7rCShgucO

Sort of confusing really .. terrible translations .. but better than nothing.

My husband said that colleagues in his office said Malaysian Airlines owes money to the Russian Mafia. I didn't mention it before but that "control of the account" got me wondering!

Route of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 -from- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol

Flight 17 departed from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Gate G03 at 12:14 CEST (10:14 UTC).[63]
The aircraft was due to arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 11 hours and 45 minutes later at 06:00, 18 July MYT (22:00, 17 July UTC).
According to Malaysia Airlines, MH17 filed an IFR flight plan requesting to fly at a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet (11,000 m), but "upon entering Ukrainian airspace, MH17 was instructed by Ukrainian air traffic control to fly at 33,000 feet".[64]
The aircraft entered Ukrainian airspace climbing through 32,000 feet, and climbed to 33,000 feet during its transition across the Kiev flight information region. [65]

This was most likely the result of the aircraft undergoing a step climb, with the aircraft not being able to ascend to its filed cruising altitude of FL350 until later on in the flight when it had burned off sufficient fuel; MH17 was not instructed to descend to FL330 from FL350 as initial media reports suggested.[citation needed]"

WoW - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17

No I didn't expect them to hand them over. I expected them to let the proper folk in to retrieve them and treat the scene like any other plane crash and Investigation as well. The signing is an issue as it wasn't proper. It was appalling. To retrieve a piece of evidence under duress. You bet I take issue.

Ok but .....:wink:
Your assuming the media *you* see/read is telling the actual truth ?

For example (originally posted on previous thread) this was reported yesterday on Slovakian & Norwegian TV

Slovakian TV/Media Reports

' Forensic experts examined the bodies from the crash of the aircraft transferred to refrigerated wagons-in Torez.'

" I am impressed with the work that is done here," said Van Vielt after visiting the scene of the accident.'

" Dutch experts say that the bodies were disposed of in an appropriate manner, " said a spokeswoman for the OSCE Oleška, speaking of the bodies from the crash were transported in wagons Temperature in Torez.'

* Dnevnik*
(English: The Daily) is a daily newspaper published in Ljubljana, Slovenia. It was first issued in June 1951

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnevnik_(Slovenia)

English Translation (Google) :

http://tinyurl.com/q432pth

That is exactly what I was thinking while doing the earlier post how reidculous, who the hell signs off on black boxes like what someone was gonna say no you did not give them to me later!

Recept in case they want to return them?

One can only get a gift card without receipt!

Nonsense

I think it's their way to show the Western World that they are legitimate and doing the right thing. :eyeroll:

Now, we wait for the findings from Malaysia. I hope they are swift to get information off it. Perhaps there will be incriminating evidence.

MAl Airlines had better have learned something from 370. They should not TOUCH them - send them directly to NTSB in Wahington or Britain (they seem to be more comfortable with the Britian accident group - fine they are excellent )but NTSB ---best . Its american built plane, etc

It will be real interesting to see if they do so ---also common sense in terms of legal stuff to come ---- we did not touch them!

It just signing off on em is like bank robbers wanting a recept for the money they stole!!!!!!!!!!! And did you all see the second (another poster put it up last thread) recording where they were saying Moscow wants you guys to find em and take -- I call that stealing!

Ok but .....:wink:
Your assuming the media *you* see/read is telling the actual truth ?

For example (originally posted on previous thread) this was reported yesterday on Slovakian & Norwegian TV

Slovakian TV/Media Reports

' Forensic experts examined the bodies from the crash of the aircraft transferred to refrigerated wagons-in Torez.'

" I am impressed with the work that is done here," said Van Vielt after visiting the scene of the accident.'

" Dutch experts say that the bodies were disposed of in an appropriate manner, " said a spokeswoman for the OSCE Oleška, speaking of the bodies from the crash were transported in wagons Temperature in Torez.'

* Dnevnik*
(English: The Daily) is a daily newspaper published in Ljubljana, Slovenia. It was first issued in June 1951

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnevnik_(Slovenia)

English Translation (Google) :

http://tinyurl.com/q432pth

I think we understand that the media we read is as biased as anywhere else, which is why we're trying to source from as many different places as possible .. people here aren't just watching Fox and CNN and taking that as the given, in fact from what I can tell most people here are fairly skeptical of their local media and looking to more direct sources where possible .. we've even been trying to translate Russian press to see what the people there are reading.

I think it depends on what the document says.

If its merely "we acknowledge receipt of blah bah blah" that's fine and dandy. Anything else...???

Would love to know what exactly it says.

Anyone any good at blowing up pictures ?

BtGz6ryCMAAJEno.jpg

link

^^ Sorry no pun intended ^^

link

Yep give me a sec, will upload larger photoshop files .. doesn't help much .. original is of bad quality ..

Attachments

• BtGz6ryCMAAJEno-MH17_large.jpg
    BtGz6ryCMAAJEno-MH17_large.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 154
I think we understand that the media we read is as biased as anywhere else, which is why we're trying to source from as many different places as possible .. people here aren't just watching Fox and CNN and taking that as the given, in fact from what I can tell most people here are fairly skeptical of their local media and looking to more direct sources where possible .. we've even been trying to translate Russian press to see what the people there are reading.

And quite honestly, I consider many things done and said are done under duress anyway - which negates them imo. This is a stressful situation. I do not feel that we/they are exactly free to say and do what we/they want to say and do while we are standing on their soil .. and in range of their guns ... and while our deceased people are still in their country.

My GOD it looks like my typing and spelling I should be able to translate that in a jiffy!!

@ KevinBrey We do not sbivali plane. Point. Yields Deeds Bureau schemes bereaved and hope to obʺektivnoe Mezhdunarodnoe rassledovanie

And quite honestly, I consider many things done and said are done under duress anyway - which negates them imo. This is a stressful situation. I do not feel that we/they are exactly free to say and do what we/they want to say and do while we are standing on their soil .. and in range of their guns ... and while our deceased people are still in their country.

Yes again an AK47 would make me say anything.

Google translate says that this tweet about the document says …

“I understand that actually Malaysia recognised the DNI. If I correctly understood, heartily congratulate ..”

Иван Грозный @Inquisitor_057 49m
@dnrpress Уважаемые! Я так понимаю,фактически Малазия признала ДНР. Если я правильно всё понял, от всей души поздравляю!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Inquisitor_057?p=s
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=....305729j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Yeah, with the length of time it was taking to just hand them over I figured some form of blackmailing was occurring. What good does it do them, Borodai some day running around the streets of his carnage waving the paper and screaming 'But Malaysia recognized us! (at the point of a gun and black boxes being held hostage.)

Yeah, with the length of time it was taking to just hand them over I figured some form of blackmailing was occurring. What good does it do them, Borodai some day running around the streets of his carnage waving the paper and screaming 'But Malaysia recognized us! (at the point of a gun and black boxes being held hostage.)
Insight to the mindset.

My GOD it looks like my typing and spelling I should be able to translate that in a jiffy!!

@ KevinBrey We do not sbivali plane. Point. Yields Deeds Bureau schemes bereaved and hope to obʺektivnoe Mezhdunarodnoe rassledovanie

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member