Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anything been mentioned about whether the other villas within the complex were occupied? Believe there are 7 in total, max capacity in total being 20 adults. Reviews on TA suggest v small number of staff on site and doesn't sound like they live in - they clean villas between check out/check in, serve breakfast and make a simple evening meal if pre-ordered. Also on site sounds like original owners (retired) and their daughter's family who manage/run it now. They all share the facilities.

I shared an article online that explains in detail the history of this place and who owns it now etc

There is no door between the balcony and the "living room". Seems there is no guards, no CCTV, etc.

To re-phrase if I may. The balcony on ground floor where the parents were sleeping is totally open plan. The whole wall between is open to the air with no means to close it.

You would just be able to walk straight out without having to open anything or climb over anything.

The pool is 20 m away, hidden by vegetation.

According to resort website, check-in time is at 14.00. We don't know if this was the time Nora's family checked in or if they perhaps negotiated an earlier time.

1. From the photos on the website there is a double bedroom downstairs open plan. But you can see a sliding door where they can be closed off.
Maybe her siblings were in on half and she was in the other. That would make the grandfathers statement correct, you could say she she was in the same room as siblings but technically she in a separate part.

Also is it a small window or a huge slider glass 'window'?

If a white woman was seen in the water, but only "briefly by man as he was on his motorcycle " she may not have been swimming. How far down does this river go? I'm sure that's were she ended up. Such a sad case and pray she is found soon.

Exactly what i have been thinking/hoping, that Nora somehow crawled into a space such as under a porch.

Yes I was hoping that too although after four days I now have serious doubts she would be hiding so close by. Wouldn't thirst and hunger not have made her come out by now? And also, as Rosegold said, wouldn't the dogs have found her?

Unless she is deceased and those are tracking dogs and not cadaver dogs. (Hate to type that!)

In the Sosa house, the upstairs was warmer than the downstairs. It doesn't appear the windows were ones you could go through.

Maybe she got hot and went downstairs. If any of the kids needed to use the commode during the night, they'd have to go downstairs and use the single toilet at the bottom of those winding stairs.

Maybe one of the siblings went downstairs w/ Nora. Maybe the two of them went outside through the window.

I feel the siblings need to be interviewed without the parents being present. I feel like they may know more than anyone thinks they do. JMO

In the Sosa house, the upstairs was warmer than the downstairs. It doesn't appear the windows were ones you could go through.

Maybe she got hot and went downstairs. If any of the kids needed to use the commode during the night, they'd have to go downstairs and use the single toilet at the bottom of those winding stairs.

Maybe one of the siblings went downstairs w/ Nora. Maybe the two of them went outside through the window.

I feel the siblings need to be interviewed without the parents being present. I feel like they may know more than anyone thinks they do. JMO

http://thedusun.com.my/room/sora-house

Two toilets in Sora house, plus open facade.

Yes I was hoping that too although after four days I now have serious doubts she would be hiding so close by. Wouldn't thirst and hunger not have made her come out by now? And also, as Rosegold said, wouldn't the dogs have found her?

Unless she is deceased and those are tracking dogs and not cadaver dogs. (Hate to type that!)

I noticed photos with two different breeds of tracking dogs.. I was wondering if one of them might have been tracking and the other cadaver?

Either way, I would think that at least for a few days that the tracking dog would be able to find the individual they're searching for whether they're alive or dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces