Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're certain that she went through the window, I don't see how abduction would fit. If someone were going to take her, it'd make more sense to take her out the door. Squeezing her through a relatively small window would be more likely to make a lot of noise. It also doesn't fit with her parents doing something to her. Most likely she went out the window herself, for whatever reason, and got lost in the dark and rough terrain. Just my opinion , makes the most sense considering how certain they seem that she absolutely exited through the downstairs window

it makes sense until you read how she is so shy and timid and needs people with her....that makes me think no way would she go out by her own

unless she was maybe sleepwalking...doubtful

If they're certain that she went through the window, I don't see how abduction would fit. If someone were going to take her, it'd make more sense to take her out the door. Squeezing her through a relatively small window would be more likely to make a lot of noise. It also doesn't fit with her parents doing something to her. Most likely she went out the window herself, for whatever reason, and got lost in the dark and rough terrain. Just my opinion , makes the most sense considering how certain they seem that she absolutely exited through the downstairs window

I agree. Maybe it's like someone else said earlier. Maybe she woke up earlier than everyone else and didn't want to wake anyone (what time was sunrise?) and in her mind she thought the window would be less loud or less likely to wake them for some other reason.

im beginning to think shes been taken

could they have been followed from the airport? not a nice thought here but chosen perhaps
Possible but that's still an awfully tight window and you'd have to have a kidnapper follow the family from the airport to the resort, wait 5-6 hours until nightfall and happen to know exactly where NQ was staying inside the resort itself. That's a big hassle for someone who would've just seen NQ for the first time that day.

History has shown that most often the only kidnappers that go through that much trouble are ones who have meticulously stalked the victim and planned out every detail because they have to have THAT victim. No other person, even ones who would be easier to take, interest them. For example, the who took Jayme Closs. Most kidnappings like the path you described (seeing someone at the airport) are crimes of opportunity meaning she would've been taken there if the parents turned their heads for a moment or something similar.

If the window from when they arrived to when she disappeared had been wider, I might suspect that because it would've given an abductor time to scout, stalk, plan, etc. but that just doesn't exist here. We're looking at a window of less than 24 hours from arrival to noticing she was gone. Definitely possible but implausible imo.

As far as if she was taken, I'm on the fence. It's just as possible at this point that she was vs. wandered off by accident and got lost. Neither would surprise me right now. If she was abducted, my strong suspicion is it was a completely random crime of opportunity or someone

Her fear of being alone or going outside unaccompanied, makes me think she may have exited close to sunrise. I think someone upthread said that was shortly after 7am, so if she woke up at 5 or 6, it would have been dawn and maybe with a bit of light she would have been okay with creeping out of a window? If the window suggestion came from her sibling, and this seems born out by prints on and around the window, then it seems maybe the sibling could be able to shed more light?

How terribly traumatizing for them all. Her parents must be in pieces.

Is she an animal/ creature lover?
Maybe she saw a lizard or something out the window early morning and was excited by it.
I know when I saw my first lizard in the wild when I went to The islands as a kid I was blown away. (I do live Canada so we never see them)

I agree. Maybe it's like someone else said earlier. Maybe she woke up earlier than everyone else and didn't want to wake anyone (what time was sunrise?) and in her mind she thought the window would be less loud or less likely to wake them for some other reason.

Sunrise in Bali is at 6:30 am, according to weather.com

If she did exit via the window, i think more likely to get away from something or someone inside rather than be lured outside .Argument with a sibling? Seems strange to me that early reports suggested a sibling said she went out of the window and now lawyers preventing siblings being spoken to. I am not implying they harmed her. Do the family then think she was taken from outside? All just thoughts going through my head. I pray for Nora and her family.

This case is so very sad and unsettling. Too many inconsistencies in the reporting are not helping matters.

As a mother or father, you do know your children better than anyone and parental instinct is almost always right. I’m sure the parents would have never allowed their child to sleep away from them in such an unsecured environment, if they had even the slightest of concerns that Nora might wander off. However, as others have suggested, maybe disorientation due to jet lag or medication has come into play? I know from my own experience that jet lag can be a confusing time. I’ve previously woken from my first night after a long-haul trip and not known what day or time it is. But if this is indeed the case, surely she would not have wandered so far that she couldn’t be found?

Abduction, to me, seems unlikely. It’s extremely rare for an abductor to strike randomly. Most kidnappers have a connection to their victim or have at least observed them over time. This could not have been possible in this case. Human trafficking or a random psycho - neither seems plausible here.

Nothing makes any sense. My heart goes out to this poor girl and her family.

The review in question is dated November 2017.

plus a review about valuables. Cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member