Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People familiar with the area said upthread, that it would be almost impossible to try and follow them from the airport. The roads heading into the resort are very quiet, very very few cars, and one would be noticed if they were following behind.

It seems more likely, to me, that it would be someone at the resort already. Maybe staff, or other visitors. Or someone from the neighbourhood, a disgruntled neighbour? Or someone close to home? JMO
I, too, can't help but wonder if it is someone close to home in London...

Someone with a grudge...

That knew where the family was going to vacation?

Just a thought...

Good article and photos at link.
Westlife appeal for missing Nora Quoirin as band beg Malaysian fans to help find ‘vulnerable’ schoolgirl - The India Times Post
"WESTLIFE have joined the appeal for missing Nora Quoirin, asking Malaysians to come forward with any information that could help find the schoolgirl.

The band are currently in Malaysia, where the 15-year-old disappeared from a jungle resort on Sunday, to play two dates of a concert tour.

NINTCHDBPICT000502271438.jpg

Westlife tonight joined the appeal for information about the disappearance of Nora Quoirin
Getty – Contributor

NINTCHDBPICT000511044737-e1565300703457.jpg

KH-MAP-MALAYSIA-MISSING-TEENAGER.jpg
what a cute smile Nora has in this pic! :)

I, too, can't help but wonder if it is someone close to home in London...

Someone with a grudge...

That knew where the family was going to vacation?

Just a thought...
Wow, like maybe the other biological parent, who maybe didn’t get custody and yet wants her back?!
That's a new angle, ah ... but surely the getaway car would make noise, and the resident managers would have heard something?

So many possibilities, but nothing holds up ...

Some hope, I hope?

Several footprints believed to belong to Nora Anne Quoirin, 15, were picked up by the K9 Unit of the Fire and Rescue Department, during a search-and-rescue (SAR) operation yesterday to find the missing Irish teenager.
State Fire and Rescue Department operation division assistant director Ahmad Mukhlis Mokhtar, said they were traced around the search area, but no further clues had been found.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/511383/footprints-believed-be-noras-found

Is this just bad reporting? At 15, and sleeping in the same loft as a younger brother ( who is not a toddler), I would imagine she had a nightgown or jammies on. Very odd if she didn't, imo.
"Police chief Datuk Mohamad Mat Yusop said Nora, who was staying in the Negeri Sembilan area with her parents and two siblings, was thought to be in her undergarments when she went missing.

Asked to comment on reports she had left the resort clad only in underwear, he said: "This was based on the information provided by the victim's parents, who were the last people to see her." " Vulnerable teenager Nora was abducted from Malaysia resort, says distraught Northern Ireland-born mum - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

It could be the language barrier, having difficulty in conveying in another language what is meant, perhaps. Maybe she is wearing a tank-and-shorts type of pjs? MOO

9 August 2019:

Nora Quoirin: Footprints found in search for missing girl, 15, in Malaysian jungle

Several footprints believed to belong to a London schoolgirl missing in Malaysia have been found by a search and rescue team in a dense jungle.

The footprints were discovered near to the isolated resort where Nora Quoirin, 15, vanished last weekend during a family holiday.

An official involved in the search told reporters that several footprints believed to belong to Nora were found by a canine unit of the Fire and Rescue Department on Thursday, the New Straits Timesreported.

Assistant director Ahmad Mukhlis Mokhtar said teams focused on that area but found no further clues.

Footprints found in search for missing Nora Quoirin, 15, in Malaysian jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member