Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw descriptions of her, said to very shy and cautious---it seems out of character to go outside in one's undergarments, at age 15, if one is shy.
Yes, that has been the basis of most discussion on here. However, it is what the evidence suggests, and perhaps she was particularly disorientated due to jet lag and being in a strange place.

Yes, that has been the basis of most discussion on here. However, it is what the evidence suggests, and perhaps she was particularly disorientated due to jet lag and being in a strange place.

I guess what I mean is--if she decided to go out exploring on her own, why not throw on some clothes really quick?

Was she barefoot as well?

It kind of feels like someone running away quickly from something, as opposed to going on a casual morning walk.

I guess what I mean is--if she decided to go out exploring on her own, why not throw on some clothes really quick?

It kind of feels like someone running away quickly from something, as opposed to going on a casual morning walk.
Well, she has learning disabilities, so I don’t think we can apply the expectations of normal behaviour here. I expect a parent would ordinarily get her ready, but she happened to wake up before everyone that day.

Would she be able to dress herself?

I think she neither ran from something/somebody nor went on a morning walk to explore. I think she was looking for her parents and was confused. Maybe she mistakenly thought the window is a sliding door, so she went through it. Once outside she got scared, moved around a bit and quickly got lost in the darkness. Moo.

Well, she has learning disabilities, so I don’t think we can apply the expectations of normal behaviour here. I expect a parent would ordinarily get her ready, but she happened to wake up before everyone that day.

Her grandfather describes her as a girl with a mild handicap. I take that to mean she can dress herself, or at least have on night clothes in the presence of a male sibling. I'm still hoping the language confusion is the reason they're saying undergarments instead of sleeping attire

If she was abducted from the cottage, wouldn't there be two sets of footprints? Or perhaps one set, but not hers (if she was carried). Since the tracking dogs found the footprints, can the police be sure that they are hers?

Exactly. I have posted this same view before. We are all expecting her to act as we might, yet someone with her disabilities probably processes thoughts and behaviours quite differently.

Personally I think it more likely that she perhaps spotted an animal or bird and climbed out the window to get a better look, then concentrating on following it, ended up lost. I should imagine that there is a lot of very beautiful, intriguing, wildlife around at dawn and if she's totally focused on following a bird for instance she could travel quite far without realising
Praying today's search finds her alive

45 minutes? I think that’s a long period of time. There is water not far at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up in there, and people have taken notoriously long periods to be found in water. Even divers don’t always find them.

I agree. Plus it was sunrise at 7am, so would have been getting light probably from 6.30am or earlier. More than enough time to reach the river.

Hello everyone.
I once stayed at a friends house and after a fair few drinks I woke up the next morning as I was sleepwalking down the street. Such a scary and strange feeling to open my eyes mid-walk.
I was bare footed and left behind my coat, but I would of had to get out his locked front door, down a flight to stairs and out the main door and I came round about 30 seconds down the road (in the direction of my house). After her long haul flight who knows what state the brain could be in, we’ve all had jetlag and such.
May be a stretch to suggest climbing out of the window but a thought nonetheless.

Hello everyone.
I once stayed at a friends house and after a fair few drinks I woke up the next morning as I was sleepwalking down the street. Such a scary and strange feeling to open my eyes mid-walk.
I was bare footed and left behind my coat, but I would of had to get out his locked front door, down a flight to stairs and out the main door and I came round about 30 seconds down the road (in the direction of my house). After her long haul flight who knows what state the brain could be in, we’ve all had jetlag and such.
May be a stretch to suggest climbing out of the window but a thought nonetheless.

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members