Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 August 2019:

“Day and night, we have been looking for her with help from others but so far nothing (no leads),” he said.

Tok Batin of Kampung Ngoi Ngoi, Junus Jingin said his people were also willing to help find Nora Anne.

“We sympathise with her family because we can understand the pain when a loved one goes missing. We will try to help using our own rituals,” he said.

View attachment 197819

Negri Sembilan Orang Asli community willing to offer assistance in search for missing Irish teen | Malay Mail

She might not be in the jungle but was taken to another location inside the hotel.

Just found out about this case and have a couple of questions (sorry if already answered)

When was last time/place family saw her? And when was the last independent (e.g CCTV, taxi driver, resort staff) sighting?

We only know that the Dad went to see her at 8am in morning and noticed she was missing. It was their first night staying there. We have been asking and asking about taxi's, resort staff etc over and over but we don't know. We are also unsure if her shoes are missing or not. Did you see my post two above? That is the first time I've heard of people who witnessed her disappearance. That is a bit alarming.

OMG!

My chrome automatic translate makes that out to say:

"Police searched several homes and are investigating the criminal background of some villagers who witnessed the disappearance of British teenager Nora Quoirin last week."

'Witnessed the disappearance....' ???

Is there anything else important in the article you can translate over? Thanks for that

We only know that the Dad went to see her at 8am in morning and noticed she was missing. It was their first night staying there. We have been asking and asking about taxi's, resort staff etc over and over but we don't know. We are also unsure if her shoes are missing or not. Did you see my post two above? That is the first time I've heard of people who witnessed her disappearance. That is a bit alarming.

After a full week that is concerning if we don't yet have the most basic info still. I think that 'witnessed the disappearance' is a bad translation? Otherwise it would be a big development right?

Is there anything else important in the article you can translate over? Thanks for that

The entire article says (according to my automatic translate thing)

Police searched several homes and are investigating the criminal background of some villagers who witnessed the disappearance of British teenager Nora Quoirin last week.

Nine Negri Police Chief Mohamad Mat Yusof revealed that police were looking for evidence that could link the disappearance with the kidnapping case.

The end. (it is very short)

I'm just researching the resort again incase I've missed anything and I didn't realise there are 2 entrances to the resort, one being near Perling House which is very close by and also where guests are allowed to park their cars. Just incase anyone didn't know.

The entire article says (according to my automatic translate thing)

Police searched several homes and are investigating the criminal background of some villagers who witnessed the disappearance of British teenager Nora Quoirin last week.

Nine Negri Police Chief Mohamad Mat Yusof revealed that police were looking for evidence that could link the disappearance with the kidnapping case.

The end. (it is very short)
it could mean villagers who were working there that day,rather than they witnessed her actual disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13