Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the link i posted from thread one mentioned the waterfall....just mentions its 90 mins away, not that Nra wanted to see it, just that it exists

It has been said that N would not have ventured as far as the waterfall on her own. If they arrived in the morning or during the afternoon, is it possible that they all went there that same day, given that N was so excited to see it? I hope I don’t offend anyone but do any of you think that there could have been a tragic accident?

Dad is quiet, I thought. But I really don’t think the parents did anything or an accident happened. If there was an accident most ordinary people would call for help.

Sylvain Quoirin, the grandfather of the deceased Franco-Irish schoolgirl Nóra Quoirin, whose body was found on Tuesday in Malaysia, believes she was the victim of a heinous crime and that other possible explanations for the 15 year old’s death do not stand to reason.

In a telephone interview with The Irish Times, Mr Quoirin said “there are many dark areas that need to be cleared up for the family to be able to grieve in peace”.

The terrain in the resort is steep and stony, with rainforest just beyond. The ravine where Nora’s body was found is some 2km from the bungalow where the family was staying.

Police had repeatedly searched the area where Nóra’s body was found.

“She wasn’t there yet. Someone put her there, to get rid of her,” Mr Quoirin said.

He has seen the French foreign minister Jean-Yves Le Drian several times since his granddaughter disappeared, and has been assured that Malaysian authorities will cooperate with the French, who have launched an investigation for kidnapping and sequestration.

He expressed confidence in Malaysian forensic scientists, but said he was surprised that the body was taken to the town of Seremban, rather than the capital Kuala Lumpur, some 70km away. He said he hoped technical means in Seremban would be up to standard.

Nóra’s family will leave Malaysia within days, Mr Quoirin said. If the postmortem results indicate a criminal cause of death, the child’s body will have to remain for further tests. Her parents have not decided whether she will be buried in France or Ireland.
Nóra Quoirin: ‘It is not possible she would have willingly left with a stranger’
The grandfather raises so many good points. I don't know anymore

It has been said that N would not have ventured as far as the waterfall on her own. If they arrived in the morning or during the afternoon, is it possible that they all went there that same day, given that N was so excited to see it? I hope I don’t offend anyone but do any of you think that there could have been a tragic accident?

I don't think they would have taken a trek to a waterfall with a 9yo 12yo a disabled teen after an 18 hour flight on day one.

They would have been jet lagged.

Now l don't know about you guys but when l fly east l always have trouble waking up in the middle of the night for the first few nights.

This might point to Nora getting up in the night wide awake, thinking it's morning and wandering off.

But l'm not ruling anything gout at this stage. The waterfall comment from the group that found her, the guy who said she would be returned, the body turning up after thr reward in a state of decomposition but possibly not 10 days worth, the area already havhng been searched...there are alot of loose threads in this case.

Sylvain Quoirin, the grandfather of the deceased Franco-Irish schoolgirl Nóra Quoirin, whose body was found on Tuesday in Malaysia, believes she was the victim of a heinous crime and that other possible explanations for the 15 year old’s death do not stand to reason.

In a telephone interview with The Irish Times, Mr Quoirin said “there are many dark areas that need to be cleared up for the family to be able to grieve in peace”.

The terrain in the resort is steep and stony, with rainforest just beyond. The ravine where Nora’s body was found is some 2km from the bungalow where the family was staying.

Police had repeatedly searched the area where Nóra’s body was found.

“She wasn’t there yet. Someone put her there, to get rid of her,” Mr Quoirin said.

He has seen the French foreign minister Jean-Yves Le Drian several times since his granddaughter disappeared, and has been assured that Malaysian authorities will cooperate with the French, who have launched an investigation for kidnapping and sequestration.

He expressed confidence in Malaysian forensic scientists, but said he was surprised that the body was taken to the town of Seremban, rather than the capital Kuala Lumpur, some 70km away. He said he hoped technical means in Seremban would be up to standard.

Nóra’s family will leave Malaysia within days, Mr Quoirin said. If the postmortem results indicate a criminal cause of death, the child’s body will have to remain for further tests. Her parents have not decided whether she will be buried in France or Ireland.
Nóra Quoirin: ‘It is not possible she would have willingly left with a stranger’

Nóra’s family will leave Malaysia within days, Mr Quoirin said. If the postmortem results indicate a criminal cause of death, the child’s body will have to remain for further tests. Her parents have not decided whether she will be she will be buried in France or Ireland.

I had a feeling the government would keep her body.
That's one way to keep anyone from examining her body.

JMO how cruel can they, I guessing they will do anything to cover up what really happened.

MOO

Recent case on here - Lucy McHugh - the person who found her ( man walking dog ) said she looked very peaceful, as though she had just fallen asleep. Person who murdered her was not family and most certainly did not love her.
That can be true but some crazy people think they love people when it’s all about control there’s people who have kidnapped people and tied them up dressed them like dolls etc so what position she was found and the evidence from the autopsy will definitely let everyone know what happened to her

The only 1.2 I’ve seen referenced about the ravine is that she was about 1.2 m down the ravine or that is how deep it was. I think one of the hikers said that in an interview.
It was the police who said that, but I was referring to the distance from the resort to the place she was found.

It was 1.6 miles, not 3/4 miles.
Some posters had been asking about that.

Yeah, I thought he said it was 3/4 of a mile down the ravine as well, and she was located next to the stream at the bottom of the ravine. Seems like an awfully long way down, though. I wish there was a picture of it. Imo

Re: the waterfall
Can’t find any articles mentioning them but convinced I’d heard about this from family. Wondering if when the statement was made about her visiting exotic locations before, there had been chat on tv news about the attraction of the local area including waterfalls? And that the family would have been there to visit these? Which is why I, and others, think we have heard his previously.

Nóra’s family will leave Malaysia within days, Mr Quoirin said. If the postmortem results indicate a criminal cause of death, the child’s body will have to remain for further tests. Her parents have not decided whether she will be she will be buried in France or Ireland.

I had a feeling the government would keep her body.
That's one way to keep anyone from examining her body.

JMO how cruel can they, I guessing they will do anything to cover up what really happened.

MOO

Considering that they haven’t released the autopsy results yet, speculation/accusations about keeping the body and cover-ups seems premature. I do think, though, that if someone was murdered in the US, there is no way our authorities would release the body to another country until the investigation was complete, and I don’t expect that any government would.

That can be true but some crazy people think they love people when it’s all about control there’s people who have kidnapped people and tied them up dressed them like dolls etc so what position she was found and the evidence from the autopsy will definitely let everyone know what happened to her

Well, if they keep her body, we will never know what happened to her.

What I will know is that anyone visiting this county, involved in an accident/murder risk never having their body returned.

We have even had bodies returned after war.

JMOO

Considering that they haven’t released the autopsy results yet, speculation/accusations about keeping the body and cover-ups seems premature. I do think, though, that if someone was murdered in the US, there is no way our authorities would release the body to another country until the investigation was complete, and I don’t expect that any government would.

JMO.... And we all have them.

But I will fire off an email to The State Department today. I really want to know and to make them aware of what is happening.

I don't think so. They had just arrived after a long trip, were jet-lagged, and probably would have been too tired to make their way through the thick jungle with three kids.

Most people who travel that far don't do much on the first day, especially when you have young children. They had two whole weeks ahead of them, sadly. Imo

I agree with you. Moving her could somehow compromise evidence and would require temperature control etc (I imagine). They need to see it through first. I dont think this is anything suspect at all.

I hope I don’t offend anyone saying this but the only time I’ve seen children on the news who are found dead lying in cosy looking positions or wrapped in blankets are by people who loved them

My first thought when reading the position she was found in, was that she either laid down like that and died from exhaustion/exposure/poisonous bite, etc., or that someone who cared about her placed her that way. As some posters have stated, yes, a crazy stranger COULD do that, but statistically speaking, when placed in a “comfortable” position or covered, it’s usually someone who loved (or at least knew) them.

But my gut feeling was that she laid down that way herself. I hope things are made more clear by the post mortem results.

Well, if they keep her body, we will never know what happened to her.

What I will know is that anyone visiting this county, involved in an accident/murder risk never having their body returned.

We have even had bodies returned after war.

JMOO

Why would the body 'never' be returned? There are international laws that govern this kind of thing. The Malaysians will recognise that. I fear xenophobia is creeping in again.

So the remaining family will be leaving in days? I guess they just want to get out of there, would they really leave Nora's body there though?

Edit: there's a lot of hysteria about the PM and if tbe authorities can be trusted. I think the length of time taken over the autopsy cam only be a good thing. They know the world is watching and are taking pains to ensure they do it right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member