Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much money was raised by people donating and what will happen with it?

I read something somewhere that they raised over $100k, but I’m trying to find the link. If the parents raised so much, why was only $10k (was it $12k?) donated by the company in Belfast being offered as a reward?

ETA their fundraisers raised $100k pounds on one and almost 20k euros on another. Started on the 5th. Why was the reward only recently offered!!??

Thanks, so the time of their arrival in resort has not been confirmed. I remember reading somewhere that they had arrived that evening and I read in another that they had arrived that afternoon. Is it possible that they could have arrived earlier than we know and they all went to the waterfall the day they arrived because N was so excited to see it?
I think it was the Dutch people that said that the family arrived in the evening and went to bed not long after. To be honest I think that their statement had muddied the waters somewhat. They may have only seen the family in the evening but an earlier report stated that they arrived early in the morning.

She was quoted in an article the day they found the body, I just couldn't remember her name.
It was apparently a man who gave the searchers the tip. I don't think he was part of the search team, otherwise why wouldn't he have mentioned it before?
They have not revealed his name or anything about him, as far as I know.

That's why I think it had to be someone who was at the resort that day and heard them talking.

In an article from the BBC it said they were questioning the man. Which I'm sure they have but since it's an ongoing investigation I doubt we will hear anything else about that for awhile. Imo
A tip like “Nora was excited to see the waterfalls” could only come from family or friends. Even if it was overheard by someone. Right?

I have re listened to her Aunt's statement, I have read every comment the French g/father has given and I have
re listened to MQs statements re Nora. I have not heard any comment there about Nora wanting to go to the waterfall.
You are right. It was only mentioned since the volunteer party decided to look for Nora there. Where they heard that she wanted to see the waterfall I have no idea. A lot of the stories concerning this case have grown legs from nowhere really.

I think it was the Dutch people that said that the family arrived in the evening and went to bed not long after. To be honest I think that their statement had muddied the waters somewhat. They may have only seen the family in the evening but an earlier report stated that they arrived early in the morning.
Actually I find very interesting that the Dutch people are mention only on one article by a dutch newspaper. I don't remember them quoted on any other article. JMO

I hope I don’t offend anyone saying this but the only time I’ve seen children on the news who are found dead lying in cosy looking positions or wrapped in blankets are by people who loved them
I believe murderers with no link to victims also pose them "lovingly" sometimes. They develop a very close affinity with the person and it somehow allays their guilt to pose them sleeping peacefully. I dont have a source, just something I've picked up along the way. Maybe someone with clearer knowledge can jump in.

Edited typo. Damn ageing eyes

It has been said that N would not have ventured as far as the waterfall on her own. If they arrived in the morning or during the afternoon, is it possible that they all went there that same day, given that N was so excited to see it? I hope I don’t offend anyone but do any of you think that there could have been a tragic accident?

You are right. It was only mentioned since the volunteer party decided to look for Nora there. Where they heard that she wanted to see the waterfall I have no idea. A lot of the stories concerning this case have grown legs from nowhere really.

I agree, I posted links found on thread one....no waterfall

I can't remember who, but someone reviewed thread two...no waterfall..

Yeap, grew legs and walked right into rabbit hole...
Jmo

It has been said that N would not have ventured as far as the waterfall on her own. If they arrived in the morning or during the afternoon, is it possible that they all went there that same day, given that N was so excited to see it? I hope I don’t offend anyone but do any of you think that there could have been a tragic accident?
Nope is easier to call for help right then and there than a 10 day search involving multiple countries. I don't buy it. JMO

Here are the comments made by the Dutch guest - google translate !

Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"

The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter.

According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

I have seen them play outside, but they went to bed at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets just about everything from the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said, very angry, "the crime took place here!".

We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says.

Privacy settings

Sylvain Quoirin, the grandfather of the deceased Franco-Irish schoolgirl Nóra Quoirin, whose body was found on Tuesday in Malaysia, believes she was the victim of a heinous crime and that other possible explanations for the 15 year old’s death do not stand to reason.

In a telephone interview with The Irish Times, Mr Quoirin said “there are many dark areas that need to be cleared up for the family to be able to grieve in peace”.

The terrain in the resort is steep and stony, with rainforest just beyond. The ravine where Nora’s body was found is some 2km from the bungalow where the family was staying.

Police had repeatedly searched the area where Nóra’s body was found.

“She wasn’t there yet. Someone put her there, to get rid of her,” Mr Quoirin said.

He has seen the French foreign minister Jean-Yves Le Drian several times since his granddaughter disappeared, and has been assured that Malaysian authorities will cooperate with the French, who have launched an investigation for kidnapping and sequestration.

He expressed confidence in Malaysian forensic scientists, but said he was surprised that the body was taken to the town of Seremban, rather than the capital Kuala Lumpur, some 70km away. He said he hoped technical means in Seremban would be up to standard.

Nóra’s family will leave Malaysia within days, Mr Quoirin said. If the postmortem results indicate a criminal cause of death, the child’s body will have to remain for further tests. Her parents have not decided whether she will be buried in France or Ireland.
Nóra Quoirin: ‘It is not possible she would have willingly left with a stranger’

I was unable to locate ANY MSM links mentioning the waterfall. The first mention was when she was found.

Thread two, WS members discussed the waterfall but no MSM.

I hope I don’t offend anyone saying this but the only time I’ve seen children on the news who are found dead lying in cosy looking positions or wrapped in blankets are by people who loved them

Recent case on here - Lucy McHugh - the person who found her ( man walking dog ) said she looked very peaceful, as though she had just fallen asleep. Person who murdered her was not family and most certainly did not love her.

What time was sunrise on the morning N was reported missing? Is it possible that N went to the waterfall with her siblings and/or one or both of her parents very early in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay